chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
By the way, tell your good friend Matako, the troll, that it's not Phillipines but Philippines, not Fillipa but Filipina.

I told him, and he replied with,

I dont care enough for them fillipinas to get the spelling right... I think the Fillipino issue will one day

be dug out by the US congress. They have started with IMBRA, soon they should ban that one country.

:lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Roi, did you just lose your job?

why would you think that? :huh:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
the chip of NASA IS FILIPINO THE ECONOMICS ADVISER EXPERTS ALSO IS FILIPINO WORKING UN USA. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A PILIPINOS:thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

Who is this Chip of NASA you speak of? :whistle:

Edited by mawilson
biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
the chip of NASA IS FILIPINO THE ECONOMICS ADVISER EXPERTS ALSO IS FILIPINO WORKING UN USA. WE ARE PROUD TO BE A PILIPINOS:thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

Who is this Chip of NASA you speak of? :whistle:

is this the part that fell off Columbia causing the meltdown?

Well, I'm bored with you, and will go seek actual conversation elsewhere, with someone who actually knows how to communicate without resorting to cheep insults.

Look who's talking about cheap (not cheep) insults. Can't take the heat all of a sudden? You meet your match with an educated Filipina and you ran away. Ayayay!

I dont care enough for them fillipinas to get the spelling right... I think the Fillipino issue will one day

be dug out by the US congress. They have started with IMBRA, soon they should ban that one country.

It's Matako having problems with his spelling and not the Filipina :bonk:

Filipina is spelled with one "L" and not two "Ls". He still doesn't get it. He should try again.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Well, I'm bored with you, and will go seek actual conversation elsewhere, with someone who actually knows how to communicate without resorting to cheep insults.

Look who's talking about cheap (not cheep) insults. Can't take the heat all of a sudden? You meet your match with an educated Filipina and you ran away. Ayayay!

Oh geez... who's talking to you? And how am I supposed to tell by your rants that you are educated? Give me a break.

You are not, and never will be, my match.

Now go clean the kitchen like the good little LBFM you are.

Edited by roi_aggie

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

I was talking about Happy Dancer being educated and not me. I never claimed to be educated.

You don't fight fair and you are the one who rants. When you are trapped in your nonsense, you fight back by calling people names. What a gentleman you are.

And you are not my match either. I don't stoop down that low.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Eeewww... And check that BAD spelling : Looser? or should it be loser? LOL

Accept it. YOU NEED A FILIPINO TEACHER TOO! Tanga! Bobo!

rofl

OMG, you are a genious! However could I have missed that!

Its good that you know how to spell loser, as only you could truly appreciate it.

Is this the best you have? Obviously so...

Here's another one. It's spelled genius, not genious! :rofl:

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Ultra sensitive jerk, never going to be the gentleman. Wonder where his balls are? Maybe Roi is jobless, poor guy. So sore about 3rd world people getting US jobs. No further comments, I say goodnight and enjoy the bitchfest roi, I mean LOSER... I observe US time zones, you see... LOL

I work for an American company, so rant all you want. :P

And by the way, my fiance (USC) calls me his HOT FILIPINA HOUSEMAID WITH MORE BENEFITS THAN HE CAN AFFORD (I love it!). And I call him my HOT AMERICAN MEAL TICKET (Better!).

Ciao!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Timeline
Ultra sensitive jerk, never going to be the gentleman. Wonder where his balls are? Maybe Roi is jobless, poor guy. So sore about 3rd world people getting US jobs. No further comments, I say goodnight and enjoy the bitchfest roi, I mean LOSER... I observe US time zones, you see... LOL

And by the way, my fiance (USC) calls me his HOT FILIPINA HOUSEMAID WITH MORE BENEFITS THAN HE CAN AFFORD (I love it!). And I call him my HOT AMERICAN MEAL TICKET (Better!).

Ciao!

maybe you need a life .... :yes:

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Timeline

Don't stoop down too low Pinay Wife. He might see your cute little brown behind and he might not be able to get over how HOT you are! LOL

I was talking about Happy Dancer being educated and not me. I never claimed to be educated.

You don't fight fair and you are the one who rants. When you are trapped in your nonsense, you fight back by calling people names. What a gentleman you are.

I do! And it's a real good one and I am loving it. All hail me!

Ciao!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

Timeline
Don't stoop down too low Pinay Wife. He might see your cute little brown behind and he might not be able to get over how HOT you are! LOL

Ciao!

good for you ... so proud ... such a housemaid ... housemaids are cheap here in Houston and cost much less than a visa/ marriage.

Timeline

Not as hot as me though! LOL You have a goodnight and focus on that marriage. Some hot chick, Filipina or not, might spoil the fire. :P

But don't worry, Houston is not part of my route.

Ciao!

good for you ... so proud ... such a housemaid ... housemaids are cheap here in Houston and cost much less than a visa/ marriage.

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

N400:

Medical at St. Lukes: