chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
What my wife does or doesn't do, isn't any of your business is it? But I can guarantee you she is way better than any "pinay"! :thumbs:

I speak many languages, because I happen to be a world traveler, and guess what... a hell of a lot more educated than any of you pinays on here. What doesn't your little bf speak Tagalog? Are you jealous becaue I do? Tsk Tsk Tsk...

And yet you make it your business to know what a Pinay wife does. You hypocrite! Sure, she is better than a Pinay. She is Asian like me. Asians rule!

Woohoo, a world traveler. Yeah right, in Subic and Angeles. A hell lot more educated and yet cannot spell correctly. Woohoo again!!!

Hey, Roi. If you can't stand the heat, get out! Shoooo!!!! Shooo!!!!

why do you hate Asians?

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
another one that's clueless. do us all a favor and read the whole thread. :bonk:

I did read and follow the link and I did not see your name in the Moderator list. And yet you are allowed to move topics. You even leave the sign "mbc". What does that make you then?

I'm sorry but I don't usually go out of the Philippine forum so even if I am an old-timer, I am not familiar with the personalities here.

But I'm certainly enjoying OT and having fun. I get to practice my English and debating skills (if ever you can call this debating).

Bring it on. :star:

:secret: to answer that question in bold - an organizer

you might even notice that next to Group: Members ;)

Now Charles, that is just unfair!!! :whistle:

You are asking these poor little girlz from a 3rd world country, with less than adequate education to be observant to details, such as the fact that is says organizer under your avatar. Guess they only know how to spew their oral diarrhea, but not actually use their eyes to read and comprehend.

:unsure:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Timeline
another one that's clueless. do us all a favor and read the whole thread. :bonk:

I did read and follow the link and I did not see your name in the Moderator list. And yet you are allowed to move topics. You even leave the sign "mbc". What does that make you then?

I'm sorry but I don't usually go out of the Philippine forum so even if I am an old-timer, I am not familiar with the personalities here.

But I'm certainly enjoying OT and having fun. I get to practice my English and debating skills (if ever you can call this debating).

Bring it on. :star:

:secret: to answer that question in bold - an organizer

you might even notice that next to Group: Members ;)

Now Charles, that is just unfair!!! :whistle:

You are asking these poor little girlz from a 3rd world country, with less than adequate education to be observant to details, such as the fact that is says organizer under your avatar. Guess they only know how to spew their oral diarrhea, but not actually use their eyes to read and comprehend.

:unsure:

Maybe I should direct them to my deep wiping poll? :unsure:

I can think of something you could deep wipe someone's throat with to get them to shut up :whistle:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Ran is past tense, such as 'I ran a bath', 'I ran a marathon'. Run is present/future tense, 'I have to run a bath', 'I am going to run a marathon'.

Oh thank you. I've always had trouble with the past/present/future perfect tenses. English is such a complicated language to learn.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Ran is past tense, such as 'I ran a bath', 'I ran a marathon'. Run is present/future tense, 'I have to run a bath', 'I am going to run a marathon'.

Oh thank you. I've always had trouble with the past/present/future perfect tenses. English is such a complicated language to learn.

Yeah I have trouble with it myself sometimes lol.

To the rest, please stop categorizing all Filipinas as hookers. It really is offensive.

My neighbor is a filipina and she's a hooker. It's just a fact.

My friend's neighbor is American and the American is a hooker. It's also a fact.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
do you really think she was being serious?? :lol: I think she was playing along with the notion of some people on this thread that think stay at home wive are slaves...

It's all play as far as I'm concerned. Some people here categorize all Filipinas as hookers and so we respond along their line of thinking and then they don't realize that the joke is on them.

Nope... the joke is STILL on you, because you continue perpetuate the stereotype. She was not joking about being a slave, because she knows the role she's accepted... Deal with it.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Timeline

I know a man/woman not really sure what it is...anyways hooker that will let you do whatever you want for $2...from phils

btw Natty I would settle just for the being handcuffed part if I had to ;)

will neckties and bandanas also be ok?

yes please. thank you.

tall or short 4-poster bed?

maybe we should take this to PM :blush::P

think anybody will notice?

nah

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

And yet you make it your business to know what a Pinay wife does. You hypocrite! Sure, she is better than a Pinay. She is Asian like me. Asians rule!

why do you hate Asians?

Me? Hate Asians? I am Asian. That was a vote of confidence for Asians. Natty, having problems with comprehension lately?

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
I know a man/woman not really sure what it is...anyways hooker that will let you do whatever you want for $2...from phils

yes please. thank you.

nah

think we will miss anything here ... if we're occupied elsewhere?

why do you hate Asians?

Me? Hate Asians? I am Asian. That was a vote of confidence for Asians. Natty, having problems with comprehension lately?

you just stated Asians are better that others ... want to really play the race card?

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

yes please. thank you.

nah

think we will miss anything here ... if we're occupied elsewhere?

Get a room!