481 posts in this topic

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
yeah my hubby just lets me out of my cage when he wants something ....:rolleyes:

is this to remove his ... err ... handcuffs? :unsure:

ugh...I thought this would have stopped by now...someone just lock it :wacko:

Shut up! ####### :bonk:

:lol:

Sorry! I take it back!

Bring on the slave brides and handcuffs and spelling errors and mail order wives and such.

jealous !! :P

i am surprises by the lack of support .

.this young lady has not received from other PI gang, who usually post on threads like this....maybe, they tired of the bickering..

the young lady..is brave and stood her ground, instead of running....kudos for that...

We're just waking up... But I need to ran away later to pick up the kid from school.

Hey miss grammar and spelling police... its "I need to run away later".

Geez, I really have to wonder what kind of education they give you little girlz in the PI... obviously not that good! :wacko:

And you're going to "pick up the kid"... like picking up some milk from the store?

Good catch, Roi. I've always failed that one in grammar school.

Public education is not good in the Philippines so the resourceful one (like me ahem) read books, watch American TV for pronunciation (including foul language :devil: ) listen to the DJs, get our college degrees then we work in bars to chat with Americans.

So Roi, you've been avoiding my question. How come you know a lot about Subic and Angeles? You weren't picking up kids, like you were picking up some milk from the store, were you?

By the way, your Tagalog is good but not perfect either.

Okay, I gotta run away again to run/ran (I still don't get it, duh) my bath. I have a visitor coming. Don't want him/her (oh he/she's gay and I love him/her) to see my housemaid attire or he'll think I'm being kinky with him/her. Gosh, this grammar thing is killing me.

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Timeline
yeah my hubby just lets me out of my cage when he wants something ....:rolleyes:

is this to remove his ... err ... handcuffs? :unsure:

ugh...I thought this would have stopped by now...someone just lock it :wacko:

Shut up! ####### :bonk:

:lol:

Sorry! I take it back!

Bring on the slave brides and handcuffs and spelling errors and mail order wives and such.

jealous !! :P

It's true...Amby is very jealous not to be a handcuffed slave mail order bride :crying:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

Timeline

.this young lady has not received from other PI gang, who usually post on threads like this....maybe, they tired of the bickering..

the young lady..is brave and stood her ground, instead of running....kudos for that...

We're just waking up... But I need to ran away later to pick up the kid from school.

Geez, I really have to wonder what kind of education they give you little girlz in the PI... obviously not that good! :wacko:

And you're going to "pick up the kid"... like picking up some milk from the store?

Public education is not good in the Philippines so the resourceful one (like me ahem) read books, watch American TV for pronunciation (including foul language :devil: ) listen to the DJs, get our college degrees then we work in bars to chat with Americans.

So Roi, you've been avoiding my question. How come you know a lot about Subic and Angeles? You weren't picking up kids, like you were picking up milk, were you?

Okay, I gotta run away again to run/ran (I still don't get it, duh) my bath. I have a visitor coming. Don't want him/her (oh he/she's gay and I love him/her) to see my housemaid attire or he'll think I'm being kinky with him/her. Gosh, this grammar thing is killing me.

then don't wear anything while doing that housemaid stuff :bonk: ... problem solved

Edited by Natty Bumppo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
To the rest, please stop categorizing all Filipinas as hookers. It really is offensive.

My neighbor is a filipina and she's a hooker. It's just a fact.

Edited by baxxy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
Guess all her other gang members are busy taking care of their hubbies, fixing their lunches, and providing other required services!!! :blush:

Your wife doesn't do the same for you? You poor guy!

Poor?

What do you mean with poor guy? Personally, I don't like my wife to do anything for me that I am able to do, I'm not mentally nor physically challenged. I was born with 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes and a brain. At the same time, I wouldn't like a wife that wants me to do things for her that would be physically possible to do by herself.

Heavy loads, time constraints, kids, etc.. that's a different story and I'd be more than happy to give her a hand.

I married my wife because I love her, not because I was missing a maid and needed a clean house and a full stomach.

and what if she likes doing things for you? what if she likes being a slave for you? you'll be lying if you tell me you wont love it, hahaha!

And this shows just how completely naive and mindless you are, that you need to be kept like some trained pet, taking care of your master.

Most REAL men want a woman who is truly independent, educated, and able to take care of herself. A woman who can socialize with his co-workers and family, and not come off as a demure, unconfident, and pathetic female that has to latch on to some man for her entire support. Indentured servitude went out a long time ago.

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Timeline
Guess all her other gang members are busy taking care of their hubbies, fixing their lunches, and providing other required services!!! :blush:

Your wife doesn't do the same for you? You poor guy!

Poor?

What do you mean with poor guy? Personally, I don't like my wife to do anything for me that I am able to do, I'm not mentally nor physically challenged. I was born with 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 eyes and a brain. At the same time, I wouldn't like a wife that wants me to do things for her that would be physically possible to do by herself.

Heavy loads, time constraints, kids, etc.. that's a different story and I'd be more than happy to give her a hand.

I married my wife because I love her, not because I was missing a maid and needed a clean house and a full stomach.

and what if she likes doing things for you? what if she likes being a slave for you? you'll be lying if you tell me you wont love it, hahaha!

And this shows just how completely naive and mindless you are, that you need to be kept like some trained pet, taking care of your master.

Most REAL men want a woman who is truly independent, educated, and able to take care of herself. A woman who can socialize with his co-workers and family, and not come off as a demure, unconfident, and pathetic female that has to latch on to some man for her entire support. Indentured servitude went out a long time ago.

Indentured Servitude ... typical 3-7 year contract .... hummm ... wait ... we need a dot connector here ...

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

So Roi, you've been avoiding my question. How come you know a lot about Subic and Angeles? You weren't picking up kids, like you were picking up some milk from the store, were you?

Ran is past tense, such as 'I ran a bath', 'I ran a marathon'. Run is present/future tense, 'I have to run a bath', 'I am going to run a marathon'.

What my wife does or doesn't do, isn't any of your business is it? But I can guarantee you she is way better than any "pinay"! :thumbs:

I speak many languages, because I happen to be a world traveler, and guess what... a hell of a lot more educated than any of you pinays on here. What doesn't your little bf speak Tagalog? Are you jealous becaue I do? Tsk Tsk Tsk...

And yet you make it your business to know what a Pinay wife does. You hypocrite! Sure, she is better than a Pinay. She is Asian like me. Asians rule!

Woohoo, a world traveler. Yeah right, in Subic and Angeles. A hell lot more educated and yet cannot spell correctly. Woohoo again!!!

Hey, Roi. If you can't stand the heat, get out! Shoooo!!!! Shooo!!!!

Filed: Timeline
To the rest, please stop categorizing all Filipinas as hookers. It really is offensive.

My neighbor is a filipina and she's a hooker. It's just a fact.

They make good hookers but horrible maids and drivers. My aunt Caroline had some maids from there when she lived in Cairo and she b*tched about how worthless they were all the time!

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.