The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I don't know anyone who wants their SO to do EVERYTHING for them

i do

cleaningthetoilet.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, interesting thread..would ahve been exceptional if there was more nudity and name calling

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Yes they do. While sucking millions of US dollars out of OUR country. That's why those types of workers are called leeches. It isn't that there aren't enough people here to do the jobs, it's that the leeches will work for a LOT less. All they do is undervalue jobs for US citizens (look at our minimum wage compared to Europe) and send our dollars overseas.

I'm not talking only of the Philippines, of course...all countries who export large numbers of workers - India, China, etc.

Oopps, here comes PlatyPus, another Filipina hater.

I agree with you that "It isn't that there aren't enough people here to do the jobs".

But before you hate migrant workers, why don't you first encourage your jobless US citizens to fill in an application in the farms, to go out under the heat of the sun during summer to plant and pick fruits and vegetables, to manually remove gut out of a chicken at Foster Farms, and do other menial factory jobs. Or encourage your high school drop-outs to go back to school to get an education so that your government can stop issuing 50,000 H1-B visas every year for professional workers that US citizens cannot provide. The US is not producing enough computer engineers, nurses, therapists, to fill a gaping need. And you blame the migrant workers. How pathetic. Get those lazy bones working so you don't have to rant here. The lazy bones are the leeches that suck the money dry. They fake disability, they line up for unemployment because they are too lazy to get jobs. If foreigners who barely speak English can find work, why can't US citizens?

Migrant workers pay their taxes and contribute to the US economy. If they do not, then the US should stop giving out visas. This is a country of immigrants. Check your family tree. Your forefathers were immigrants to this land. Immigrant blood run in your vein. Remember that.

Leeches huh!

Edited by Pinay Wife

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
why don't you first encourage your jobless US citizens to fill in an application in the farms, to go out under the heat of the sun during summer to plant and pick fruits and vegetables, to manually remove gut out of a chicken at Foster Farms, and do other menial factory jobs.

what.gif

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

You'll have to excuse me. This housemaid is also a soccer Mom (no, not really) but I have to go pick up my son at school.

Is there a Filipina out there who can defend the fort? Changing of the guards needed.

A Filipina sympathizer.... an American husband with Filipina wife.... Anyone?

Good day to all!

wow, interesting thread..would ahve been exceptional if there was more nudity and name calling

contribute some brother.... :jest:

292991338_22cff4d8bb.jpg

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
do you really think she was being serious?? :lol: I think she was playing along with the notion of some people on this thread that think stay at home wive are slaves...

It's all play as far as I'm concerned. Some people here categorize all Filipinas as hookers and so we respond along their line of thinking and then they don't realize that the joke is on them.

exactly :thumbs:

I thought you were going to bed.

I was about to write the same,

Just leave...

can't they stay and play?

I want to learn more about the huge bank account ... how easy it was to take care of the SO during the 10 day visit ... proper spelling / grammar .... :P

the 10-day-visit was just so good he cant forget that :)

only one 10-day visit ... :o

you should have bought him another airplane ticket ... so he could have visited another time ... to really enjoy being "taken care of"

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
But before you hate migrant workers, why don't you first encourage your jobless US citizens to fill in an application in the farms, to go out under the heat of the sun during summer to plant and pick fruits and vegetables, to manually remove gut out of a chicken at Foster Farms, and do other menial factory jobs. Or encourage your high school drop-outs to go back to school to get an education so that your government can stop issuing 50,000 H1-B visas every year for professional workers that US citizens cannot provide. The US is not producing enough computer engineers, nurses, therapists, to fill a gaping need. And you blame the migrant workers. How pathetic. Get those lazy bones working so you don't have to rant here. The lazy bones are the leeches that suck the money dry. They fake disability, they line up for unemployment because they are too lazy to get jobs. If foreigners who barely speak English can find work, why can't US citizens?

Bullshit. The US has no shortage of skilled labor. Employers love H1-B aliens because they

work longer hours for lower wages and because it's harder for workers on a visa to switch jobs.

You leeches are the reason for long unemployment lines.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

alright, time for the popcorn..sister len?

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg