chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i dont really care if he locks me up at home (which i dont think he will), keep me barefoot and get me pregnant in the kitchen, in fact, I WANT THAT, now, got a problem with that?

DAMN!

XVI century meet mikeuday19 :wacko:

The wife would kick my behind all the way back to Mexico if I even think about that hahaha

if she did, just get a filipino wife then.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline
i dont really care if he locks me up at home (which i dont think he will), keep me barefoot and get me pregnant in the kitchen, in fact, I WANT THAT, now, got a problem with that?

DAMN!

The wife would kick my behind all the way back to Mexico if I even think about that hahaha

can you send us of this pictures too? :P

:secret: will the kick result in one bounce .. two bounces ... or will you make it all the way on the initial flight?

Timeline

DAMN!

can you send us of this pictures too? :P

:secret: will the kick result in one bounce .. two bounces ... or will you make it all the way on the initial flight?

sounds like research is needed. mavi, can you get a government grant for this?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Around the world, only Georgia, Cambodia, Laos and the Philippines backed the Republican candidate.

Puleeeez. It's George Bush's puppet who backed John McSame not the Philippines. Majority of Filipinos do not necessarily agree with our government's policies.

I want to now how she is independant when her husband won't let her get an office job.

Correct your spelling. It's independent with an "e"

What is it about my post that you did not understand? It was written in perfect (I hope) English. Here, read it again.

Hubby could not afford me as I have more money than him. We met while I was on my 10th holiday to the US. He saw me on the plane and couldn't take his eyes off this financially independent Filipina.

If you still don't understand, here, I'll explain. I have cash sitting in the bank earning interest. I saved a decent amount of money because I got myself an education, got a job then lived way below my means to save every penny and I am now reaping the benefits.

Now, does that come as a surprise to you? Still can't believe that a Filipina can have more money than her American husband? At any rate, hubby can afford to let me stay home because he makes more than enough. We are very comfortable, thank you.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
As for calling each other husband and wife, without being married... good luck with that!

Yeah, in fact, do that during your K-1 consular interview, and you'll get a big fat DENIED stamp.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

She is strong, i say she would need at least 2 :P

But anyways, I'm really puzzled about this thread. I mean, anybody is free to find love anywhere they like, I'm fine with that, but that kind of retograde thinking is breathtaking

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

I want to now how she is independant when her husband won't let her get an office job.

maybe independent in the kitchen? :whistle:

A moderator participating in a bashing... tsk! tsk! tsk!

Timeline
As for calling each other husband and wife, without being married... good luck with that!

Yeah, in fact, do that during your K-1 consular interview, and you'll get a big fat DENIED stamp.

and at the poe.

maybe independent in the kitchen? :whistle:

A moderator participating in a bashing... tsk! tsk! tsk!

another one that's clueless. do us all a favor and read the whole thread. :bonk:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i really didnt mean to complain, its just that i thought charles is one of the moderators, and if i am wrong, geez! i will be very glad! now i feel kinda stupid, why did i even think that he is a moderator? haha! he just doesnt fit to be one!

sorry charles :)

oh dont worry, im not that stupid hehehe...

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Timeline
now i feel kinda stupid, why did i even think that he is a moderator?

well, it's a mystery..........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

i am surprises by the lack of support .

.this young lady has not received from other PI gang, who usually post on threads like this....maybe, they tired of the bickering..

the young lady..is brave and stood her ground, instead of running....kudos for that...

We're just waking up... But I need to ran away later to pick up the kid from school.

DAMN!

if she did, just get a filipino wife then.

see? :rofl:

now i feel kinda stupid, why did i even think that he is a moderator?

well, it's a mystery..........

yeah it WAS a mystery...

now, ITS NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTMENT!

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
ughhhh...who besides Marilyn (I like you Marilyn) but who besides Marilyn and you ladies wants to stay home and be their husband's maid? I mean seriously. Who would put up with a husband that wants them to stay home? I'd rather my husband want me to be challenged in my job and work hard so I don't get bored with it and I'm happy. I also think you should challenge each other and push each other to be better. I'm not into this ####### where the wife isn't as important as the husband just because she is a woman. #### that sh*t!

my hubby didn't forbade from getting a job :blink: and I actually am working now, 2 days a week...

my goal and ambition has always been to be a housewife and mother...

I enjoy taking care of my hubby and he takes care of me too...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

again again again...

DONT WORRY, I AM NOT THAT STUPID hehehe... got some brain here too you know :)

Why Do I Love To Cook?

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Guess all her other gang members are busy taking care of their hubbies, fixing their lunches, and providing other required services!!! :blush:

Your wife doesn't do the same for you? You poor guy!