chox

The burden of the US economic crisis on Filipinos

481 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
ughhhh...who besides Marilyn (I like you Marilyn) but who besides Marilyn and you ladies wants to stay home and be their husband's maid?

oh I DO, and i am happy with that, i dont care what people will say about that, but again, i am happy with that :)

you have no goals in your life? no ambition? no drive? all you want to do is stay at home?

eta: i don't mind doing things for my SO but you should have a life outside of your marriage as well. your sole purpose in life should not be to take care of your husband.

Edited by Amby

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh VJ does not have moderators, then what do they call themselves? ORGANIZERS?

well, I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH ONE OF THE ORGANIZERS HERE IN VISA JOURNEY!

this website has been a big help for me and my husband, we really are very thankful for this website,

but its just so sad that there are some narrow-minded people here especially a specific ORGANIZER, who are just so disappointing and insulting, and i just cant believe he is one of the ORGANIZERS, oh well....

DISAPPOINTMENT DISAPPOINTMENT DISAPPOINTMENT...

haha very funny! do i need to tell you that he went here to visit me? and he stayed here in my house with me and took care of him?

dont worry about the cleaning, im not worried a bit about that, why would you?

if you are trying to insult me, go ahead, its not gonna change the fact that I AM REALLY REALLY DISAPPOINTED WITH SOME OF THE MODERATORS HERE WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!

i am a moderator at some other forum too, BUT I DONT ATTACK MEMBERS whenever there is an issue, as a moderator, I DO MODERATE!

i am pretty sure you got it wrong, thats not what she meant about the workers, even me and my husband sometimes joke about not having an office job because he is sooooooo afraid someone will steal me away from him, hehehe... my husband knows that i have a degree, and before he met me, i was living independently, when i get to the US, i know for sure that i will earn more than him IF HE WANTS ME TO WORK, but the thing is, he wants me to stay home and take care of him and everything, he is the head of the family and he wants to provide for me, which is totally fine, and i absolutely have no problem with that, now, if i want to have a job, its not gonna be a problem as long as i can take care of him and the house, i guess my point is, HE NEEDS ME AT HOME, i really dont have to work because he can provide for me,

well you certainly ain't doing that by being on the internet. don't you have some cleaning to do? :P

um wait, you're calling him your husband but you're not in the states? and you are a k-1 :blink: :blink: :blink:

i'm still waiting for which moderators you're talking about.

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

I-129F Sent : 06/23/08

I-129F NOA1 : 07/03/08

Touched: 07/01/08

Touched: 07/11/08

Touched: 10/09/08 NOA2

NOA2 hard copy: 10/18/08

I-129F left NVC: 10/16/08

NVC letter: 10/21/08

USEM received the papers: 10/23/08

Physical exam at SLEC: 11/06-07/08 - Passed

Appointment letter received: 11/10/08

Interview schedule: 11/14/08 - Passed

Visa Received : 11/22/2008... thank God...

US Entry : 12/03/2008

Marriage : 02/14/2008

POE: Guam

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
and dont worry about we calling each other husband and wife, its not gonna take long because when i pass my physical and interview and got my visa on my hand, we are gonna get married the soonest possible time, to make that husband and wife thing official, :) and besides, we want to call each other husband and wife, i dont know why you are having problem with that :)

apparently you are such a noob that you don't realize doing so can cause you problems both at the interview and at the poe. you may find it best to refrain from using that term until it's actually official.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
ughhhh...who besides Marilyn (I like you Marilyn) but who besides Marilyn and you ladies wants to stay home and be their husband's maid?

oh I DO, and i am happy with that, i dont care what people will say about that, but again, i am happy with that :)

you have no goals in your life? no ambition? no drive? all you want to do is stay at home?

eta: i don't mind doing things for my SO but you should have a life outside of your marriage as well. your sole purpose in life should not be to take care of your husband.

Amby, its called "brown slavery". They are bred for it... didn't you know?!

And then they have the audacity to criticize first world countries, though they can't wait to leave their 3rd world dump. :wacko:

K-1 Timeline

11-29-05: Mailed I-129F Petition to CSC

12-06-05: NOA1

03-02-06: NOA2

03-23-06: Interview Date May 16

05-17-06: K-1 Visa Issued

05-20-06: Arrived at POE, Honolulu

07-17-06: Married

AOS Timeline

08-14-06: Mailed I-485 to Chicago

08-24-06: NOA for I-485

09-08-06: Biometrics Appointment

09-25-06: I-485 transferred to CSC

09-28-06: I-485 received at CSC

10-18-06: AOS Approved

10-21-06: Approval notice mailed

10-23-06: Received "Welcome Letter"

10-27-06: Received 2 yr Green Card

I-751 Timeline

07-21-08: Mailed I-751 to VSC

07-25-08: NOA for I-751

08-27-08: Biometrics Appointment

02-25-09: I-751 transferred to CSC

04-17-09: I-751 Approved

06-22-09: Received 10 yr Green Card

N-400 Timeline

07-20-09: Mailed N-400 to Lewisville, TX

07-23-09: NOA for N-400

08-14-09: Biometrics Appointment

09-08-09: Interview Date Oct 07

10-30-09: Oath Ceremony

11-20-09: Received Passport!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

well, I AM VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED WITH ONE OF THE ORGANIZERS HERE IN VISA JOURNEY!

this website has been a big help for me and my husband, we really are very thankful for this website,

but its just so sad that there are some narrow-minded people here especially a specific ORGANIZER, who are just so disappointing and insulting, and i just cant believe he is one of the ORGANIZERS, oh well....

vj has moderators. vj has organizers.

:secret: organizers are not mods. maybe you've learned something today ;)

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

i do have ambitions in life, its just that they are simple, because i want to have a happy family and healthy children with good education, that has been my dream ever since, i came from a family where my parents did not care about me, all they do is work work work, and i dont want that, my husband is my life, and if my sole purpose in life is to take care of my husband and kids, then i wont mind, i would gladly do that, honestly :)

i can stay home without getting bored, i work home-based, and oh well, its just a matter of creativity, and i am for sure pretty creative :)

Why Do I Love To Cook?

I love to make people happy and amazingly enough nothing can put a big satisfied smile on someones face after a good hearty meal. That's why I love to cook.

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

and organizers are sweet as tueplo honey

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: Timeline

And then they have the audacity to criticize first world countries, though they can't wait to leave their 3rd world dump. :wacko:

:blink:

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

oh yeah, and i guess i owe that to you, aint i?

so what are you? moderator? or organizer? so that i can address that disappointment thing properly... :)

and again, I AM SO DISAPPOINTED!

Why Do I Love To Cook?

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

Timeline

Charles, you're wasting your words on this one (or should I say “that one”!). She apparently isn't smart enough to know that there is a difference between an Organizer and a Moderator here on VJ.

She also doesn't know you very well either, or she wouldn't be complaining about you. This is OT, not one of the immigration forums, where we would not be having conversations like this, and where you, or other Organizers’ don't "attack" members, and you do maintain order.

I would suggest if she doesn’t like what’s being written here, that she stay out of OT! :angry:

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
ughhhh...who besides Marilyn (I like you Marilyn) but who besides Marilyn and you ladies wants to stay home and be their husband's maid? I mean seriously. Who would put up with a husband that wants them to stay home? I'd rather my husband want me to be challenged in my job and work hard so I don't get bored with it and I'm happy. I also think you should challenge each other and push each other to be better. I'm not into this ####### where the wife isn't as important as the husband just because she is a woman. #### that sh*t!

Agreed.

Mikeuday19 - I gather you are disappointed alot..

Timeline

Its almost not fair when you separate a week one from the rest of the herd like this one. :whistle:

There almost isn't any sport in it! :devil:

K-1 Timeline

AOS Timeline

I-751 Timeline

N-400 Timeline

brown slavery! hahaha! first time i heard about that! and did you say we are bred for it? i just think that the racists are plainly stupid, sorry for the word,

that thing about criticism, from what i understand, its just a reaction, i guess its normal for normal people to react that way whenever they got humiliated, how about you, dont you react negatively when somebody attack you? dont you?

"though they can't wait to leave their 3rd world dump"

you can ask my husband that its not true, :)

Why Do I Love To Cook?

Pinoy Recipe

K-1 Visa

i am surprises by the lack of support .

.this young lady has not received from other PI gang, who usually post on threads like this....maybe, they tired of the bickering..

the young lady..is brave and stood her ground, instead of running....kudos for that...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835