Machiavillain

Third K1 Visa

574 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

im sure there is a good western girl out there but ur too close minded to find her. i dont know of anyone who acts like ur list at all. ur looking for excuses for getting into some young girls pants and u know the philipeans is the place to find that.

dont be surprised when u get ur filipena and she uses u to get the green card by claiming abuse...then what u going to say about them then?

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
im sure there is a good western girl out there but ur too close minded to find her. i dont know of anyone who acts like ur list at all. ur looking for excuses for getting into some young girls pants and u know the philipeans is the place to find that.

dont be surprised when u get ur filipena and she uses u to get the green card by claiming abuse...then what u going to say about them then?

Filipinas are generally not that dishonest. If so, however, so be it.

Filed: Timeline
There is no reason to put all American women in one category no matter what you have gone through with a few. I repeat, it has nothing to do with being from a certain country, its about being a woman and if you can't take care of them the way you want your expectations to be met, they will leave eventually. Maybe a little introspection is what you need before you jump into another relationship. Try to find out why women don't stay with you rather than shopping for another one just to have a baby. You might find that its not all women's faults that they don't stick around. After all no matter what, 3 K1s is a lot of baggage and if a woman is very easily going to overlook that aspect in your relationship then I really don't know how much she's thinking about her future with you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Syria
Timeline

Yes, I really do believe that there are REAL differences between American and Filipinas. Sure, woman are woman, but Western woman are known to have big expectations in the $$ department. Asian ladies tend to view marriage as a "team effort" in terms of supporting a living. If there isnt enough income, they will help out. Many western woman will just divorce you. Plain and simple. I have been to the Philippines 5 times, and feel I have come to know filipinas quite well to see the difference

team effort:my ex sat on the couch saying im trying to find a job but no one is hiring....i was working to support his lazy butt....put up with this for 13years before divorsing. new husband....both working....both paying bills from joint checking account...no, we american woman know nothing about team efforts.

On important decisions:

Westernized Woman: “You idiot. Why didn’t you do it my way?”

Filipina: “Up to you….” (This does not mean “up to you”. It means please tell me why you are doing this and then I will tell you how I feel.)

ive never in my live said why didnt u do it my way? we make the decisions together...its call compromise

After receiving a gift:

Westernized Woman: Says “thanks” while instantly comparing it to the version owned by her most ostentatious friend.

Filipina: “Thanks, but you really didn’t need to do this.”

i am greatful for anything he buys me and have never compared it to something a friend or has. i wish he wouldnt buy me as much as he does..its not necessary to buy my love...he already has it.

On Wednesday Night Sex:

Westernized Woman: “Touch me and I am calling the cops.”

Filipina: “Sure, why not.”

to my ex yes...why because i was tired from working all day and all the ot i could get while he was sitting on the couch saying he was trying to look for a job. yes always to the new husband....why because im not carrying the full load and have more energy for it.

On Shopping:

Westernized Woman: “I just have to have that Vuitton purse/Tiffany bracelet/etc..”

Filipina: “I wonder if I can find a first-class copy.”

vuitton purses are ugly and i wouldnt even want the first, second or third class copy and whats a tiffany bracelet?

On Financial Setbacks:

Westernized Woman: “So what are you going to do about it.”

Filipina: “Maybe I can get some overtime to help out.”

filipina....with my overtime i can send my family money...thats if she works that is....american woman...over time is extra savings money.

On Exploded Home Appliance:

Westernized Woman: “I told you not to buy that cheap thing.”

Filipina: “………” Dead silence. The Filipina is hiding.

never once said that in my life...where do u come up with these ideas?

On Infidelity:

Westernized Woman: “I’ll find the nastiest divorce lawyer in Beverly Hills.”

Filipina: “The best way to keep a man away from other women is to be sure he is satisfied at home.”

Me: “I can’t cheat on her (if she is a Filipina). That woman is so good to me……..”

my ex and i split everything equally...but he would never admit to it. he thinks he got screwed....i got the better house...why, cuz he couldnt afford it....he got the rental property....yes...the one that braught him extra money in every month....he took two sets of livingroom furniture from this house and when i replaced them he got mad and said what did i need with 2 living room sets....his friend asked him the same question but he didnt have an answer....i screwed him didnt i? his child support was he gets my daughter one week i get her the next...he pays half of her school clothes and i pay the other half....etc. he never paid for any of it i paid for it all....i screwed him now didnt i? i took 15,000 in debt and he took 7,000 but i screwed him on that too!!!!! i even let him bring his garbage here so he wouldnt have to pay for it at his place...saving him money....what a ####### i am. imagine that....he got screwed.

Edited by Donna A

Filed: Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Oh I love these " I'm shopping for a foreign wife because American/Western women are........." threads! There's bad apples in every basket-not just the American one!

If you have to rationalize your choice of bride by deriding women from America, the problem is more with YOU than American women.

Liefde is een bloem zo teer dat hij knakt bij de minste aanraking en zo sterk dat niets zijn groei in de weg staat

event.png

IK HOU VAN JOU, MARK

.png

Take a large, almost round, rotating sphere about 8000 miles in diameter, surround it with a murky, viscous atmosphere of gases mixed with water vapor, tilt its axis so it wobbles back and forth with respect to a source of heat and light, freeze it at both ends and roast it in the middle, cover most of its surface with liquid that constantly feeds vapor into the atmosphere as the sphere tosses billions of gallons up and down to the rhythmic pulling of a captive satellite and the sun. Then try to predict the conditions of that atmosphere over a small area within a 5 mile radius for a period of one to five days in advance!

---

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
Oh I love these " I'm shopping for a foreign wife because American/Western women are........." threads! There's bad apples in every basket-not just the American one!

If you have to rationalize your choice of bride by deriding women from America, the problem is more with YOU than American women.

it just goes to show that he shoulda gotten the extended warranty!

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

There is no reason to put all American women in one category no matter what you have gone through with a few. I repeat, it has nothing to do with being from a certain country, its about being a woman and if you can't take care of them the way you want your expectations to be met, they will leave eventually. Maybe a little introspection is what you need before you jump into another relationship. Try to find out why women don't stay with you rather than shopping for another one just to have a baby. You might find that its not all women's faults that they don't stick around. After all no matter what, 3 K1s is a lot of baggage and if a woman is very easily going to overlook that aspect in your relationship then I really don't know how much she's thinking about her future with you.

Sister Paru has spoken wisely :thumbs:

If people want to limit their options by looking for something highly specific, who cares? Perhaps it's best for the single American/"Westernized" ladies that these guys self-select out of the U.S. dating pool.

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

If people want to limit their options by looking for something highly specific, who cares? Perhaps it's best for the single American/"Westernized" ladies that these guys self-select out of the U.S. dating pool.

I hear you.... for the looks of most, they have no other choice. Seriously, take a peek at the VJ gallery :dead:

Edited by *Len*

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

that maybe true but you do not have to file 3 k1 visas for an american woman

1000718m.th.jpg

07/15/08[/font] Sent off I 129F

07/17/08 Arrived and picked up by CSC

07/25/08 NOA-1 FINALLY!!!!

07/31/08 CHECK WAS CASHED!

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/13/08 NOA2 received in the mail

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/13/08 NVC received letter and said they sent out to Sydney

12/18/08 received letter in the mail from NVC.

12/19/08 another letter from NVC stating it was shipped out

12/24/08 ARRIVED IN SYDNEY at 10:26 am and signed by tom

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

12/29/08 Sydney waiting for paper file from nvc and has it requested

12/31/08 Sydney confirmed through email that the paper file was received

01/05/09 His police checks are done and sent off!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/18/09 medicals ready to be picked

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

2/26/09 pkt 3 received today takes UP to 10 days

04/07/09 interview....APPROVED!!!!

04/20/09 He flew in ..flight was changed he was 3 hours late BUT HE IS HOME

port of entry took 2 mins!! LOL

04/25/09 WE ARE MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

exactly what i said! AGREED!

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

12/18/08 Called NVC at (603)334-0700 and talked to a nice lady named Rose. Our case was received on the13th and was sent out to sydney...WE WILL SEE!

12/29/08 CONFIRMED it is at Sydney and Good ol Tom did sign for it LOL THANKS TOM!!

01/28/09 Kai went to his medicals forgot one of his passport pics and needs two more shots all was good!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Filed: Other Timeline

Honestly if I were in the prospective 4th beneficiary's shoes I would be very wary of a guy who had petitioned for so many women prior to me, unless I were a GC scammer and was not interested in a serious relationship. On the other side I would have been wary of my husband if another woman from the US or other western country had started the visa process for him. I recall a while back there was a Nepali guy who had been previously engaged to an Australian woman - hopefully it worked out between him and his USC wife but if I were the USC we would need to have a SERIOUS conversation about his intentions and what happened between him and the Aussie.

thkirby-1.gifpetblink46.gif
BuddhaEyesGlobe.gif1433707c1j51myzp6.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I was NOT going to post on this but I am now

I do not mean to sound disrespectful BUT how dare you say what you do about all the *baggage women have in the US. :angry:

Do you mean to imply your mother, your sister, your aunties, nieces and so on have that and you find it an EEW factor for you? After all are they not AMERICAN women???

YOU Have filed and I repeat YOU HAVE FILED....3 yes 3 k-1 visas and you say WE have baggage.

HUN I think you need to find out WHY you are failing at finding a woman who wants to put up with you.

Figure out WHY no one wants to stay with you and work on YOU first before you drag a poor young woman back into YOUR baggage. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I would try to shop less and fix what you have broken. :wacko:

lordy I am so glad I do not have a shallow man

I am not a nagging woman, I love my simple life..money is just that...money. If I could live without it I WOULD..it only causes BS issues ( NOT all american woman and not even MOST think this..I know MANY who think like me hun)

I know I would run to if you explained EVERYTHING you wanted in a woman. You sound to superficial, shallow, immature and just to high maintenance for ANY woman

good luck man you want it go for it and best wishes

ps I would visit more before I filed 20 days is NOT enough time to find out if its *perfect* people say things that they dont really mean to get out of a crappy situation.

1 I am not the original poster; I only added my 2¢ in on the post and explained some of my experiences in life.

2 I did not in any way say anything that bashed any one, I did not say anything that generalized anything about any type, race or creed of any women. I only explained a bit of my experiences with women. And only talked about my personal experiences.

In fact the only thing you could even fault me with was my first sentence stating that I agreed with scott55 “a little” and I really meant to stress the a little part.

A few other things to clarify here. I never set out to find a Filipino woman or a woman from any other nationality. I will admit I have always been attracted to Asian women in general. But I have never given preference over any type of women in looking for a life mate. If you really want to know I was introduced to my wife through the wife of a co worker. I was at a company picnic and discussing my latest relationship fiasco with her husband and she spoke up and said “OHHHH I have the perfect woman for you”. She introduced us and we started chatting on line for almost a year.

To clarify another statement I only said I was there for 20 days in the summer but I never said anything about other trips. In fact I have been there for over 100 days out of the last 180 days. I have been going over in 20 day increments to maintain visa status plus I have to go home every once in a while just to pay the bills and take care of business here in the states. In fact my last trip was over the Christmas New Year’s holiday from the 19 of December to the 7th of January where we got married.

Please don’t lump me in with others bashing, or making any type of generalized and across the board statement about American / western woman. I said nothing of the sort. So when you quote things I said use them in the correct context please.

Timeline
I was NOT going to post on this but I am now

I do not mean to sound disrespectful BUT how dare you say what you do about all the *baggage women have in the US. :angry:

Do you mean to imply your mother, your sister, your aunties, nieces and so on have that and you find it an EEW factor for you? After all are they not AMERICAN women???

YOU Have filed and I repeat YOU HAVE FILED....3 yes 3 k-1 visas and you say WE have baggage.

HUN I think you need to find out WHY you are failing at finding a woman who wants to put up with you.

Figure out WHY no one wants to stay with you and work on YOU first before you drag a poor young woman back into YOUR baggage. :whistle::whistle::whistle:

I would try to shop less and fix what you have broken. :wacko:

lordy I am so glad I do not have a shallow man

I am not a nagging woman, I love my simple life..money is just that...money. If I could live without it I WOULD..it only causes BS issues ( NOT all american woman and not even MOST think this..I know MANY who think like me hun)

I know I would run to if you explained EVERYTHING you wanted in a woman. You sound to superficial, shallow, immature and just to high maintenance for ANY woman

good luck man you want it go for it and best wishes

ps I would visit more before I filed 20 days is NOT enough time to find out if its *perfect* people say things that they dont really mean to get out of a crappy situation.

1 I am not the original poster; I only added my 2¢ in on the post and explained some of my experiences in life.

2 I did not in any way say anything that bashed any one, I did not say anything that generalized anything about any type, race or creed of any women. I only explained a bit of my experiences with women. And only talked about my personal experiences.

In fact the only thing you could even fault me with was my first sentence stating that I agreed with scott55 “a little” and I really meant to stress the a little part.

A few other things to clarify here. I never set out to find a Filipino woman or a woman from any other nationality. I will admit I have always been attracted to Asian women in general. But I have never given preference over any type of women in looking for a life mate. If you really want to know I was introduced to my wife through the wife of a co worker. I was at a company picnic and discussing my latest relationship fiasco with her husband and she spoke up and said “OHHHH I have the perfect woman for you”. She introduced us and we started chatting on line for almost a year.

To clarify another statement I only said I was there for 20 days in the summer but I never said anything about other trips. In fact I have been there for over 100 days out of the last 180 days. I have been going over in 20 day increments to maintain visa status plus I have to go home every once in a while just to pay the bills and take care of business here in the states. In fact my last trip was over the Christmas New Year’s holiday from the 19 of December to the 7th of January where we got married.

Please don’t lump me in with others bashing, or making any type of generalized and across the board statement about American / western woman. I said nothing of the sort. So when you quote things I said use them in the correct context please.

first OFF mr troy I was refering to the OP not you.

SO before YOU quote things find out before you post

It was NOT directed at you WHAT SO EVER

1000718m.th.jpg

07/28/08 touched!!

12/08/08 NOA2 FINALLY!

2/20/09 packet 3 sent in

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.