Machiavillain

Third K1 Visa

574 posts in this topic

I am a filipina and I want a man who earns alot of $$$ and I wont hide if an appliance blows up...

whatever a man earns would say alot what kind of man he is..

if my guy gives me an expensive purse i say thank you and dont think if i can get a fake one... hell yea i want a real Louis Vuitton!

lol

7b5542f085.png

event.png

Adjustment of Status:

Approval: 2010-02-16

Greencard Received: 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions:

1-07-12 Sent I-751 application to CSC

1-11-12 CSC received Application

1-13-12 check cashed

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I am a filipina and I want a man who earns alot of $$$ and I wont hide if an appliance blows up...

if my guy gives me an expensive purse i say thank you and dont think if i can get a fake one... hell yea i want a real Louis Vuitton!

lol

Holy #######.... are you for real? please say you are kidding. :blink:

lol

I can see men lining up to meet you all the way from here... :blink: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :dance:

Zak

I was kidding thats why i put the "LOL" at the end...

I am just trying to prove a point that filipinas are also like all other women... im pretty sure you've heard of horror stories about filipinas cheating on their husbands/bfs or ripping off old white/foreign men...

women are women.. i dont think it matters if shes asian european or american or whatever.. its just a matter of finding the right one for you...

get to know the woman well and fall in love.. do not go shopping for a wife and bring her to your country then realized you made a mistake..

7b5542f085.png

event.png

Adjustment of Status:

Approval: 2010-02-16

Greencard Received: 2010-02-25

Removal of Conditions:

1-07-12 Sent I-751 application to CSC

1-11-12 CSC received Application

1-13-12 check cashed

I was kidding thats why i put the "LOL" at the end...

I am just trying to prove a point that filipinas are also like all other women... im pretty sure you've heard of horror stories about filipinas cheating on their husbands/bfs or ripping off old white/foreign men...

women are women.. i dont think it matters if shes asian european or american or whatever.. its just a matter of finding the right one for you...

get to know the woman well and fall in love.. do not go shopping for a wife and bring her to your country then realized you made a mistake..

Yes this is very well worded....I totally agree.. I missed the LOL :thumbs:

Zak

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I must say I found this thread rather amusing. My wife is a Filipina and she is anything BUT subserviant. She has no probem at all letting me know her point of view about things. People at our wedding reception were making jokes about who "wears the pants" in our relationship. My response was, "I do, but she tells me what color they should be, when to put them on, and when to take them off. " :)

It bothers me when the K1 is used for the purpose of "wife shopping". It seems to me that by the time you pay the $$$ to file for a K1, you and your fiancee better be sure this is what you both want to do and that you're both on the same page as to why you're going that direction. Perhaps if people took more time to really get to know each other before getting engaged, some of the repeat K1 performances could be avoided.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of women in the Philippines and elsewhere who will go to great lenghs to get here. That's why it's even more important to make sure you know the other person well, instead of rushing into anything.

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

lol

You go girl!!!

It's about time someone debunks the stereotypes about Filipinas. :)

08/28/2004 Engaged

09/22/2004 I-129F submitted

10/01/2004 I-129F Approved

12/15/2004 K1 Issued

12/30/2004 Arrival in US

02/19/2005 Married

01/30/2006 Conditional Green Card Approved

01/15/2008 Conditions Removed and 10 Year Card Issued

03/28/2009 N-400 mailed to Lockbox

07/17/2009 Interview Denver USCIS office RECOMMENDED FOR APPROVAL

08/28/2009 Naturalization Ceremony - US District Court - Denver, Colorado[/b][/u]

09/04/2009 Applied for passport

09/22/2009 Passport approved and mailed

09/24/2009 Passport received

08/26/2009 Naturalization Certificate and Name Change Petition arrive back from State Department

• 3 months later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
I've noticed alot of discussion regarding filing a second K1 visa within two years of the first, and how the US CIS mistakes "beneficiary" for "petition". What I'm curious about is the two per lifetime K1 visa sponsorship limit. It seems that the wavier for that should only be granted if a previous beneficiary dies (or a female is abused by a previous beneficiary), at least, that's the impression i get reading the forms & internal memo. I've read the GAO report that states most K1 waivers are granted, but that's for the two-year rule if I'm reading it correctly. Is there any information regarding someone who's actually willing to risk a third round of Russian Roulette? I mean, even felons get three strikes, we get only two?

Mind you, this is purely of intellectual interest to me. I have no intention of going down the aisle again, regardless of her citizenship. ;)

I had my 3rd approved and it was within 2 years of the 2nd approval. The first 2 girls had backed out on me and never made it here to the US (they were 19 yrs old and this had most to do with it). This time it was me who backed out on this 3rd one, and she went back to the Philippines. Im still hoping to find a filipina wife cause I just cant meet the kind of woman I want here. So I may be looking for my 4th petition some day, perhpas sooner than later. Im just havent been ready to give my search any effort yet. Maybe Ill be the first 4th petition IMBRA test case here. If so, Ill be sure to let everyone know how it goes. If I could only find a 30 to 36 yr old woman in the states who isnt overweight, carrying baggage from previous marriages, and who doesnt care how much money I make, then I just might not need to look overseas for marriage.

must be nice your so perfect

LMAO HAHAH .... i literally laughed out loud on that one!

ticker.png

Unfortunately, there are a lot of women in the Philippines and elsewhere who will go to great lenghs to get here. That's why it's even more important to make sure you know the other person well, instead of rushing into anything.

:thumbs:

3dflags_ukr0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Travelers - not tourists

Friday.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

wow...

You're a total douchebag.

Hope your big giant empty head can support the weight of your 105lb wife on it.

Geez, what are you, 12?

6'3" and 215 is not "conventionally considered overweight". It is healthy for a man to have this shape. I am 5'9" and 205, carry it all above the waist because i used to lift a lot, and am still muscle bound. You might call me "overweight", but I would then in turn challenge you and your 3 best friends to an arm-wrestling match, simultaneously.

Seriously, a 5'2" 150 pound woman is a lot more overweight than a 6'3" 215 pound man.

My wife is 5'1" and 105. Her figure is part of the attraction that resulted in our marriage. Whether you like it or not, men are attracted to women that are not overweight.

USCIS

NOA #2: Approval June 25th, 2009 - 92 days

NVC

July 8, 2009 to August 10, 2009 - 28 days

Interview Assigned - December 3, 2009 - FINALLY!!

Medical - December 14, 2009 - Passed

Embassy/Interview - January 26, 2010 Montreal, Quebec Canada - 167 days PASSED!!!

Port of Entry - February 26, 2010 Baltimore International, Maryland

USCIS -- ROC package sent off

November 26, 2011 to Vermont station November 30, 2011 received NOA1December 16, 2011 received biometrics appointment.

January 04, 2012 Biometrics

September 2, 2012, RFE Received.

September 22, 2012 RFE responded to

October 15, 2012 ROC approved, 10 Green card on its way.

kermit_the_frog1237963302.jpg

"Here's some simple advice: Always be yourself. Never take yourself too seriously.

And beware of advice from experts, pigs, and members of Parliament."

Kermit the Frog

Visit my News Feed Page -- Good Reads for Everyone!

:mellow: Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Ok...after reading this thread, and as an American woman...I have come to one simple conclusion for the OP. He is SO in love with the Phillipines culture and women and SO completely downgraded American women with his simplistic (and stereotypical) generalizations, I think there is only ONE solution that makes any sense.

He should immigrate to the Phillipines. There he can shop in person and perhaps find, one, two or twenty perfect, subservient, mousy women to choose from. However, I suspect that at some point he will discover that they too have "flaws" and will decide NONE of them in the WHOLE country can possibly meet his "requirements" and look in a whole other country!

Maybe we can even start a fund to help him pay for his plane ticket as we ALL know American women must be swimming in the money their "men" provide for them.

GIVE ME A BREAK OP.....GENERALIZE MUCH?

I am sure all of us dominating, fat and demanding American women would be HAPPY to let you leave our bi*chy clutches.

-Blu-(just saying)

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Amsterdam

02-27-09: I-129F Sent

03-10-09: I-129F NOA1

06-10-09: I-129F NOA2

06-17-09: Rec'vd by NVC

06-18-09: STUCK IN NVC AP

06-25-09: FINALLY petition on it's way to the embassy

06-29-09: DHL delivered our packet to the embassy in Amsterdam

07-01-09: Rec'd Packet 3!!!!

08-01-09: Rec'd Packet 4

08-25-09: Interview date...APPROVED!!!!

12/12/09: Fiancee arrival date WOOOT!

02/20/10: Married and SOOOO happy!

04/20/10: Sent off AOS (finally!)

05/03/10: Rec'd AOS NOA1

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok...after reading this thread, and as an American woman...I have come to one simple conclusion for the OP. He is SO in love with the Phillipines culture and women and SO completely downgraded American women with his simplistic (and stereotypical) generalizations, I think there is only ONE solution that makes any sense.

He should immigrate to the Phillipines. There he can shop in person and perhaps find, one, two or twenty perfect, subservient, mousy women to choose from. However, I suspect that at some point he will discover that they too have "flaws" and will decide NONE of them in the WHOLE country can possibly meet his "requirements" and look in a whole other country!

Maybe we can even start a fund to help him pay for his plane ticket as we ALL know American women must be swimming in the money their "men" provide for them.

I am sure all of us dominating, fat and demanding American women would be HAPPY to let you leave our bi*chy clutches.

-Blu-(just saying)

:rofl: You tell em girl! :thumbs:

IT'S NOT THE DESTINATION ITS THE JOURNEY...AND WHAT A JOURNEY IT HAS BEEN

-Blu-(just saying)

:yes::thumbs:

-Blu-(just saying)

:yes::thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.