ReneeandSimoxp

plz i need some immigration advices

56 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Zambia
Timeline
Wow. I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! It sounds like a terrible ordeal and has no doubt left you with a very unpleasant impression of this country.

You can also try contacting Catholic Charities in NYC. I don't think it is necessary to be Catholic to ask them for help.

http://catholiccharitiesny.org/index.cfm?P...0%26%20Refugees

Go to the menu in the lower left corner of that webpage to find a menu of options for services.

Best of luck,

Maya

It's a good idea to contact the Catholic Church. The church has a strong program to help anyone having immigration problems and the staff is trained very well. The church helps anyone, Christian or not. You will need to return to Morocco, however. When did you last see your fiancee? This is a very odd situation for anyone to be in.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. He makes his way to the nearest airport, and explains his situation to the first immigration official he sees. I'm sure they will be MOST efficient when it comes to processing the ticket. ;)

Thats a really bad joke (if its one) and even worse if its not. Please refrain from giving any advice if you can't come up with a good one. You would not want to be in the same situation and have people tell you the same

I agree with you Mr P. Actually the OP is in a very bad position and so you should refrain from wack pathetic comments about bad advice. Infact, the OP should see the nearest airport or the nearest US embassy and speak to a consulate, explain his story and they will help with the ticket fare. THANK YOU.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

The original thread had the best advice there is for this situation, call the police about the boyfriend, contact the embassy about getting home. If that doesn't provide the solution you are looking for, let us know what the problem was, why they couldn't help or what they told you to do. As far as help with immigrating, step one is to return home, your situation sucks, but it turns out america doesn't owe you citizenship just because you had an awful experience. As far as getting revenge goes, forget it, beyond reporting the boyfriend (because he HAS committed a serious crime) there is little that you can legally do about the situation. Your situation sucks but it's also pretty cut and dry as far as how to deal with it, you really have few options. If you are intent on immigrating here, then perhaps you can find a company willing to sponsor you for a work visa during your short stay here before your K-1 runs out, but that still involves you having to leave the country before your 90 days are up.

All the important steps to take were in the original thread, act on it or tell us why that advice isn't helping.

This is hard to believe but probably not impossible (from a Georgia girl). So, with this in mind:

If you have not filed a police report on this incident, I would advise that you do this soonest. The Appling County Sheriff's department number is 912-367-8120. What you need to do is tell your story to them in as much detail as possible.

This means:

Hotel where you were staying

Describe the witnesses, I am assuming the hotel owners/operators MUST have seen something that will back your story

Describe the BF and tell them exactly what happened

Describe in detail the gun - color, type, etc, because they will search for a gun of that description and if they find it it will help your story

So that will distract the boyfriend for awhile

At a minimum, your fiance owes you for your return ticket at least (well, I'd award you one if I were on the jury). SO.....

Contact an attorney where you are staying, usually for $50 or so you can go in for consultation

Ask that they help you collect whatever you need to collect to get your return ticket home from your fiance

Advise them of any other damages that you have incurred

See what they say, you never know

There is no immigration advice to be had here, not in-country on a K1 visa and (it appears) not being able to marry your fiance. Others have advised contacts and possible ways to get home, unfortunately you probably will have to return to your home country with a terrible lesson learned.

i don't get it.

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

your story is very sad, I think himher gave you a very good advice.

It may not look like right know but I am sure you are lucky, you saved yourself from bigger problems.

K

Meet 12/2000; Married 01/2004; AOS 01/2005; R-C 07/2007; Citizen 06/2008
In love for 14 years and happily counting...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
i dont know if its my imagination but has this topic been posted before already?

Frankly, I think this is a crank but if not......

It should be clear to you from what everyone else has said that if you don't get this woman to marry you by the time your visa expires, you must leave the US. If you overstay your visa, you could be permanently barred from ever coming back to this country. Think of the future, not the past.

Reporting the boyfriend is a waste of time. With no witnesses and the fact that you will be deported by the time there is any trial, the police aren't going to do anything.

If you do anything rash like committing a revenge crime, you will spend the remainder of your 90 days or more locked up instead of at that lovely Motel 6. This will unquestionably result in you NEVER being allowed back into this country.

maliciant said: "All the important steps to take were in the original thread, act on it or tell us why that advice isn't helping?" Great question. What have you been doing since your original post? Something isn't adding up here.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I know they have phones in rural Georgiaow..Might have wanted to have called her and let her know you got your visa and when you were coming..unless you did and she told you no marriage and you still came to win her over in REDNECK ville without notice.. Lucky you didnt end up in the swamp with buck shot in your Azz.. Go to consulate and seek help..and to answer your next question...No you cannot marry another US woman while you are here on your original fiancees Visa...Call lawyer and let him take your friends money..YEither way leave or end up in deportation. Better go nicely and try roll the dice in chat room again..

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

I have questions?

1) Why does your Service center say California, when you are in Georgia? or rather where you state your fiance is from? Shouldn't you be filing at the Texas Service center?

2) Who did you exaclty ask where she works? You must be pretty daring to just go ask people about somebody. Baxely is small Georgia town. Heck your even more daring for asking your fiancee to give the phone to her "bf".

3) How come the taxi driver did not tell you in advance that he would not take you to where you wanted to go.

Your fiancee would have to go through a lot of trouble to get you to come to the US. Kinda strange that she would just blow you off.

Something tells me your story doesn't add up. Oh well!! :no:

PS Anybody who thinks I am being too harsh, needs to look at our boys story a little closer. B)

My Citizenship Timeline

Service Center : Nebraska

CIS Office : St Paul, MN

Date Filed : 2008-07-31

NOA Date : 2008-08-06

Bio.Rcvd Date : 2008-08-15

Bio. Appt. : 2008-08-28

Interview Date : 2008-12-08

Approved : YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Final Approval 2009-03-16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!File is in line for Oath Schedule

Oath Letter Rcvd: 2009-04-03

Oath Ceremony : 2009-04-30

Total Time So Far: 9 months, 0 days ..WooHoo!!!!!!!! Can You Hear The Sarcasm =)

I AM NOW A US CITIZEN!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am really baffled. Your fiance loved you so much that she endured this entire process, as well as paid big bucks to bring you here. Even up to the day of boarding the plane, and the 7 hour flight over the ocean, and how ever many hours it takes to get to your final destination. And to top it off, the taxi driver wouldn't take you to her home (what was his explanation?). And in this few hours she went from a commited love to "go home"?

Man that is the weirdest story I have EVER heard.

I am assuming that you want to go home, is that correct? Because if you don't marry her there is no way you can stay. So I think your best advise is to do as they say, call your consulate.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

I agree with all of the posts. There are no loopholes here. REPEAT - NO WAY TO STAY IF YOU AND YOUR FIANCE/PETITIONER do not get married by 90 days. There is not even sympathy for people who do everything the right way - your relationship with her does not seem very strong at all, and she did not come to pick you up at the airport...eek. That just shows either she is fine with wasitng time and money or you did not fully communicate with each other.

When you called her before getting on the plane, didn't you make sure she still LIKED you! I feel really really bad for you but we always suffer for our own mistakes and clearly you did not make sure your relationship was good before you came here.

Please either talk to her again or call the consulate, you cannot last long here as an illegal, anything you try to do will get your name notified so that's no route either. You have to get married or go back.

We all have had to endure many terrible things in the visa journey but you gotta make sure you are still IN the relationship because you came here on a FIANCE visa, you have to be careful of everything you do in life or it ruins you.

I hope you get things straightened out.

Tam

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kosova
Timeline
I am really baffled. Your fiance loved you so much that she endured this entire process, as well as paid big bucks to bring you here. Even up to the day of boarding the plane, and the 7 hour flight over the ocean, and how ever many hours it takes to get to your final destination. And to top it off, the taxi driver wouldn't take you to her home (what was his explanation?). And in this few hours she went from a commited love to "go home"?

I am assuming that you want to go home, is that correct? Because if you don't marry her there is no way you can stay. So I think your best advise is to do as they say, call your consulate.

is this guy for real????.............if this is all true....you are still outta the country.....if this is just b.s. you are wasting a lot of peoples

serious time......and your story does not add up....so where are you now?

I29F sent 2008-01-07

NOA1 2008-01-30

NOA2 2008-05-29

NVC Rec'd 2008-06-04

NVC Left 2008-06-05

Consulate 2008-06-09

Packets 3&4 2008-06-25

INTERVIEW.....RESCHEDULED

THIS JUST BLOWS....waiting for police certificate....

he got the pcc.......an was unable to use it....this was a horrible process,and i would never do it again....

is this guy for real????.............if this is all true....you are still outta the country.....if this is just b.s. you are wasting a lot of peoples

serious time......and your story does not add up....so where are you now?

Didn't his fiance know he was coming? Didn't she have a copy of the itinerary? If this was my fiance coming to the US, I would have been waiting with my arms open. There would be no need for him to call me, cause I would already be there.

The story is just a little weird. If it's true, how unfortunate. If it's a lie, you are sick dude. This forum is for serious inquiries.

4.28.07 - Married in Jalisco Mexico - Cozumel Honeymoon for 2 weeks

***I-130***

5.24.07 - I-130 Received in CSC

7.14.07 - Received NOA1 (WOW after 6 weeks, I was worried...called INS and told me CSC had a computer "glitch" causing delays on printing Receipt notices and approvals)

10.30.07 - APPROVED No email, the NOA2 came in the mail...hard copy.

***1-129F***

7.23.07 - I-129F received in Chicago

7.30.07 - Received NOA1

11.21.07 - APPROVED!!!! APPROVED. GOT AN E-MAIL ON THANKSGIVING!

03.03.08- INTERVIEW IN CIUDAD JUAREZ. VISA GRANTED ON 03.03.2008

***AOS & EAD***

3.10.08 - Case Received at Chicago Lockbox, check cashed 3.14.08

3.17.08 - Received both NOA's in the mail

3.21.08 - Received Biometrics appointment letter in the mail, biometrics Appt. 4.02.08

5.05.08 - EAD Card Production ordered GOT EMAIL (we received the same email on 5.09.08)

5.13.08 - Approval Email for EAD (so the card was ordered first, and then we were approved...hum)

5.15.08 - EAD Card Received in mail.

8.08.08 - WE GOT OUR INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT YAY...9/12/08 - INTERVIEW APPROVED

9.24.08 - Received Green Card in the mail YEAH!

***I-751***

6.15.10 - Mailed I-751 Docs to CSC, check cashed 6.24.10

6.26.10 - Received NOA in mail dated 6.21.10

6.29.10 - Received Biometrics appointment for 7.15.10

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
I do. He makes his way to the nearest airport, and explains his situation to the first immigration official he sees. I'm sure they will be MOST efficient when it comes to processing the ticket. ;)

Thats a really bad joke (if its one) and even worse if its not. Please refrain from giving any advice if you can't come up with a good one. You would not want to be in the same situation and have people tell you the same

This is actually pretty good advice except it would be pretty difficult to actually "see" an immigration official. This K1 visa holder needs to leave the USA. He really doesn't have any other options. This was already explained the first time he posted his story. If he cannot make arrangements to leave on his own, then he'll need to arrange it through ICE, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

c'mon OP take the advices already and don't make anymore posts about your "story", every advices hass been given so its time to go home now.

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.