ReneeandSimoxp

plz i need some immigration advices

56 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

im in usa now i am here about a week i had my interview in casablanca march 6th 2008 i have been waitting for security cheack about 6 moths and 18 days and when i got the visa i came to the usa took 2 planes one from casa to new york (jfk ) and the secong from (jfk) to savannah i took taxi from savannah to baxley then i called my fiancee for to come pick me up coz it was night and the taxi driver said i cant take u more than this i have to go back and when i called her she told me that she is with her bf and she cant come i didnt understand nothing in the first i thougth it was a wrong number i called back and she answered i said are u seriouse coz i really didnt get then i asked her to let me talk to this bf i talked to him and wut he said ? u better leave or ur not going nowheres

i really didnt unerstand anything i was beside a motel in main street i got a room and i slept there then i asked about where she works i went there i found here she told me she cant help me and i have to leave i asked her why she did that to me she said ur lat u should be here befor i asked her why she didnt tell me that she has a bf then guess wut she said i didnt wanna hurt u hahahahaha i had a felling i never felt same befor u know that feeling when u feel like u wanna cry and u wanna laught then u cant think ur brin stop woking u see ppl talk and u cant hear nothing i really dont know then i left the 3th day the bf comes to the motel at night he was asking for me and the andian ppl who own this motell saw everything he cames with his friend then he start talking why u didnt leave yet and keep saying bad words to me then he took his gun out and pute it on my face all i said was u want her keep her i dont want her nomore then he said u better leave i went to my room i packed my stuff and i changed to motel i didnt know if he will come back or no i never had a gun and now i see one on my face thats really ###### ####

so i booked an airline ticket to new york and called a friend of me he cames and got me now i am living with him

all i wanna know is if i can do something coz if she did that to me there is a law who will do something i cant go back home coz the money i had i spent it in the motells and food and the air line ticket it did cost me 600 dollars coz i wanted it for the second day

plz if there is some advices let me know and plz plz the ppl who think theyare smart and they will say this is a scam or something just keep ur advices for ur self im not asking for money iam just asking for immigration advices thats all

and thanks for everyone who will anser me and give some edvices

simohammed

sad man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Sorry brother, go to your consulate and they will help you get back home.

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

i dont know if its my imagination but has this topic been posted before already?

feb. 26,2008-----noa1

aug. 26, 2008----transferred to csc

sept. 19, 2008--- approved

NVC:

sept. 26, 2008----got case # from a live operator

oct. 6, 2008 ------received AOS bill/paid online

oct. 7, 2008 ------shows PAID

oct. 14,2008 -----IV fee generated/ paid online

oct. 15,2008 -----shows PAID

oct. 16,2008 -----mailed DS230 overnight

oct. 23,2008 ---- RFE

nov. 3,2008 ----- case complete

nov. 26,2008 --- medical exam

aug. 14,2009 --- remedical finally, passed

aug. 24, 2009 -- interview , passed

aug. 29, 2009 -- visa in hand

sept. 24, 2009 -- POE LAX

If you are here on a K-1 visa and do not marry your Fiance within 90 days of entry, you need to leave the USA.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi simo I'm so sorry what happened to you and I know how you feel. The best thing to do call log in to yellowpages.com amd look for a lawyer offering a free consultation by phone, tell him your story and go from there. I hope this will help you before you do any step with the immigration. Good luck to you.

Wow, you've had a horrible experience. I did read the other thread and can only advise that you contact the police about the death threats, and when talking to them, see what they suggest. It's all well and good for people here to say "go home", but how the heck you do that I have no idea. Someone posted a number of the Consulate, Please, please call them and ask them for assistance.

I just found the posting. It was from Karin and Otto. Please, PLEASE call them for help!

You should contact your embassy and inform them of your situation. They may be able to assist.

http://www.moroccanconsulate.com/index.cfm

Phone: (212) 758-2625. (New York: The Consulate is open from 9am till 6pm but open to the public from 10am till 2pm Monday through Thursday and from 10 am till 1pm on Fridays )

carlahmsb4.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
It's all well and good for people here to say "go home", but how the heck you do that I have no idea.

I do. He makes his way to the nearest airport, and explains his situation to the first immigration official he sees. I'm sure they will be MOST efficient when it comes to processing the ticket. ;)

Edited by Damian P

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Timeline
I do. He makes his way to the nearest airport, and explains his situation to the first immigration official he sees. I'm sure they will be MOST efficient when it comes to processing the ticket. ;)

Thats a really bad joke (if its one) and even worse if its not. Please refrain from giving any advice if you can't come up with a good one. You would not want to be in the same situation and have people tell you the same

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline

Wow. I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you! It sounds like a terrible ordeal and has no doubt left you with a very unpleasant impression of this country.

You can also try contacting Catholic Charities in NYC. I don't think it is necessary to be Catholic to ask them for help.

http://catholiccharitiesny.org/index.cfm?P...0%26%20Refugees

Go to the menu in the lower left corner of that webpage to find a menu of options for services.

Best of luck,

Maya

Many thanks to the Visajourney community for all the help!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Thats a really bad joke (if its one) and even worse if its not. Please refrain from giving any advice if you can't come up with a good one. You would not want to be in the same situation and have people tell you the same

If he's serious about wanting to get home ASAP, then that's the best bit of advice he'll get all day, DP.

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yes, no offense but if he is there and cannot fulfil the terms of the visa they will be more than happy to send him home.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.