CasandraYounes

Missing your spouses

96 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
I hate it. It's only been just under 4 months since I have seen my brand new husband. We were married , spent two weeks together and that was it. Now it's back to phone calls and email. We have spent over 4 years seeing each other 3 months on , 3 months apart. It has never gotten easier. In fact this time it has been worse than any other. I think it's the not knowing. Normally when he leaves a month or so later I have a date when he will return. I think we have been very fortunate that are process has moved as fast as it has. My heart breaks seeing some of the time lines here.

I have good days and bad, yet I know how much we love each other. And although this process is long and hurtful. Imagine how lucky every single one of us are to have found a love so strong that it's worth waiting for? I feel very blessed that I know no matter how long or far apart we are we have 100% trust and unbelievable love for each other. And that is MORE than MOST people have who see each other every day. We are the lucky ones I think. I would rather wait for eternity to see him again then be in a miserable relationship or never have known this kind of love.

We all have something special. So that's what helps me get through :)

OMG PERFECTLY SAID!!! ITS EXACTLY HOW I FEEL!!! :thumbs:

lyrics.jpg

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I haven't seen him about 1 year 1/2 and I couldn't stay more than 3 weeks. When we were dating for almost more than 10 years we couldn't get married because of our tradition waiting for the family to tell you when to get married. When I was coming to the US two member of his family came to my home and they didn't like me. I was in tears leaving my home country heart broken. But we didn't give up me and him we love each other to death I stayed in america for 5 months and went back to get married with him because I love him and he love me too. Since that time I'm away from him over 5 years and I go for visit every year. For our honey moon last for only 4 days and marriage time only 10 days together and back to the state. We tired over waiting and I very sensitive now ore than ever because I don't have any patient. You give up alot of thing just to have your husband here with you. Sorry guys about my sad word but I miss him sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I private myself from many many things (travelling etc) I will not do it without him. When he comes here we are going to have our honey moon somewhere by the beach because we both of us love the beach. I still waiting for his interview dates and I'm going crazy if anything happenned. I'm a US CITIZEN NOW and I was good permanent resident why the long wait.

have a nice evening

We talk on the phone everyday and we do webcam once a week so my husband and our daughter can see and talk to each other. It is not really easy to be apart but at least I have our daughter to get busy with. It is pretty sad sometimes to see other kids play with their own father but my daughter can't have that at the moment but eventually our time will come. We all will be together again finally. :)

Beyond all retardedness from immigration rules, I don't understand why people with infants and young children have to live seperate for such a long time.

I just don't... :angry:

I guess by the time Immigration people realized that every couple who has a kid should be process much quicker than the lightning... The only solution we all have here is to make spouses pregnant... :yes:

wah, sometimes I just cry at night thinking I could have been with my husband if only it's not as hell going through this process. :angry:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
We talk on the phone everyday and we do webcam once a week so my husband and our daughter can see and talk to each other. It is not really easy to be apart but at least I have our daughter to get busy with. It is pretty sad sometimes to see other kids play with their own father but my daughter can't have that at the moment but eventually our time will come. We all will be together again finally. :)

Beyond all retardedness from immigration rules, I don't understand why people with infants and young children have to live seperate for such a long time.

I just don't... :angry:

I guess by the time Immigration people realized that every couple who has a kid should be process much quicker than the lightning... The only solution we all have here is to make spouses pregnant... :yes:

wah, sometimes I just cry at night thinking I could have been with my husband if only it's not as hell going through this process. :angry:

I am not doing so well lately and when my daughter is being so fussy, I think about my husband even more, it would be better to have someone by side to help. I truely miss him and want us to be together soon and being a family once again. Whenever i really need him, I would hold our daughter so close because she is the part of him as well. :)

Why I can't help feeling so bad... fooling myself that soon enough my husband and I will be together soon.. :crying:

And I know it's bad to feel envious but I can't help it too everytime I'm gonna see couples here in Vj are finally reunited... I want to feel the same way they are feeling. :crying: :crying: :crying:

I'm terribly missing my husband so much and I'm indeed crying right now.

I just want to vent a little... sorry.

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

My Husband got desperate with the visa process, and he moved to my country, at least we are waiting for this case together, Its hard to be far from the person you love! my advice is be patient for all of the people is in this situation.

Timeline

it's so hard for all of us. How come my case completed on october the 10th and I haven't been schedule for an interview. Some people got schedule on december and their case completed on october the 25th. I don't what happening but I'm very sad and upset.I called NVC on monday and they tolf me to call the 3rd week of november. I hae no idea what to do I can't concentrate on nothing beside my husband paper is getting to me big time 5 years of waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttt :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

it's so hard for all of us. How come my case completed on october the 10th and I haven't been schedule for an interview. Some people got schedule on december and their case completed on october the 25th. I don't what happening but I'm very sad and upset.I called NVC on monday and they tolf me to call the 3rd week of november. I hae no idea what to do I can't concentrate on nothing beside my husband paper is getting to me big time 5 years of waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttt :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

5 years??? in USCIS??? #######! they are not being so reasonable, they're unfair, obscure, ridiculous!...

I'm sorry to hear this hichoufy. I know this has been so hard for you but just hang on, everybody come to its end of this process.

If you don't mind, are you a USC or PR? cos if you are a USC I believe this won't take long up to 5 ridiculous years.

Edited by my_panacea = Greg

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Wow...and I thought I had it bad, missing my husband and waiting for him. 5 years????

Things like that scare me! I will die if I have to be apart from him for 5 years!!!!!!

I just spent 3 weeks with him...it was absolutely wonderful. I was so happy...and now back home again, back to the reality. I miss him already!!! :cry:

Timeline

it took almost 4 years at USCIS because I was a PR in july 2007 they appoved my I130 since that time is under process at NVC . NVC is more faster than USCIS, right after I got back from visiting my husband I got he paper work from NVC on september 22 nd I become a US citizen and I let nvc about it to upgrade my case . Case complete on october the 10th and I still waiting for the interview. I can even tell you guys how hard, sad, horrible etc to be waiting this long and being away from him on both of us. We know each other since 1989 and he is my sweet heart and I will never let him down. I love him so much and he deserve everything. Very specail and unique person. I can't wait for him to come here and we can start having kids and getting our first home in america if God well. I don't have any patience anymore guys I don't know what to do, eating chocolat etc tired of this. I need my husband here and I'm so scared about the interview. I hope he will not have any problem we know each other for a long time and we have evidence way before a mariage. what do you think should I will be worried or not. I'm a good resident pay my taxes and evrything. I do always the right things.anyone could help me I will really appreciate it

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
it took almost 4 years at USCIS because I was a PR in july 2007 they appoved my I130 since that time is under process at NVC . NVC is more faster than USCIS, right after I got back from visiting my husband I got he paper work from NVC on september 22 nd I become a US citizen and I let nvc about it to upgrade my case . Case complete on october the 10th and I still waiting for the interview. I can even tell you guys how hard, sad, horrible etc to be waiting this long and being away from him on both of us. We know each other since 1989 and he is my sweet heart and I will never let him down. I love him so much and he deserve everything. Very specail and unique person. I can't wait for him to come here and we can start having kids and getting our first home in america if God well. I don't have any patience anymore guys I don't know what to do, eating chocolat etc tired of this. I need my husband here and I'm so scared about the interview. I hope he will not have any problem we know each other for a long time and we have evidence way before a mariage. what do you think should I will be worried or not. I'm a good resident pay my taxes and evrything. I do always the right things.anyone could help me I will really appreciate it

Inshallah khair. You've waited this long, just a little bit more patience. Obviously you are a very patient person if you lasted this long. Pray that everything goes easy and smoothly and Inshallah you will be together soon, soon, soon!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

[/size] :star:

hello to alll ,, now i feel bad at myself cause all of u have waited long time since seeiung ur hunnys and me i just left mine seotember 23,,at nay rate i have big respect for you all and i just started my process for his k3 visa.. i guess im like baby here hehehe,, anyways take care and god bless you alll.. aishahhhhhhhhh

dSCDm6.png

sent i-130 10-16-2009

noa1 recieved 10-26-2009

noa2 recieved 2-27-2010. got no rfes thank god!

case completed 4 months 1 week and 4 days

date recieved by nvc 3-10-2010

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill :3-17-2010

Return Completed DS-3032 :3-17-2010

Pay I-864 Bill :3-19-2010

Receive I-864 Package 3-19-2010. used nvc shortcuts!

Return I-864 Package 3-27-2010

-- Receive IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Pay IV Bill : 3-27-2010

-- Receive Instruction Package :

-- sent iv packet 4-1-2010

-- Case Completed at NVC : 5-7-2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyyy!

Date Package Left From NVC :5-11-2010

interview date-6-23-2010

interview results-approveddddddddd! no ap!!! yayayaya skippy!

visa recieved-visa in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! june 29.2010 6 days after interview!!!

port of entry- j.f.k july 2 2010!

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.