CasandraYounes

Missing your spouses

96 posts in this topic

than u nimche and the sad part I know my husband over 10 years before we get married and when I moved to the states I ahev to o back to get married with my sweet heart and I have to wait all this time. I can't even tell you guys how hard to be away from your sweet heart. Can anyone tell me how is the interviews goes in casablanca. How they can qualify and disqualify a person . I have no desire to do anything beside waiting for his interview and him being here with me and we can start our family and having kids. We love so much each other and we want both of us ti share everything.

Thanks to everyone with any help or hope

God bless you all

You guys are hero :devil:

We have know eachother for little more than 8 years now but nothing comparable with having kids and seperation :wacko:

She is the key to our success so we could wait for so long. I am happy we are almost by the finish line and I hope for everyone else to get there very soon.

God made women and men to get married and pay USCIS to make their life more enjoyable and fun... :blink:

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

There was a poem I read a couple of years back, actually it was my husband's suggestion to read it. Anyways that poem(i forgot name) had something about a loving couple, where the man leaves for war and comes back after 5 years and he sees his love in her garden...........I better not say the whole poem out here :P

Just it made me think, how in those days, or in any given time in history, couples have been away from each other, lived in agony, lived life worse than what we are living in and yet they made it through, they did wait for each other, some got to see each other, some didn't but love didn't die.

So even though its been 4 years for me that I have touched, felt him physically, I know he is there and he knows I am there for him. I truly appreciate my husband for having gone through so much at so young age. That man never gives up. Living from a secured life to living under the bridge for months and months and still making time for me and not giving up, always giving hope that things will go better and he did it finally, securing a job for himself, how can I not stay be with him always (yeah sure not the time when he gets on my nerves :P )

I guess I just wanted to say is that we aren't alone out here, history is filled with both people who take love for granted and also with people who aren't afraid of any sacrifices they have to make to make their relationship work.

Edited by trinket

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's not easy for both of us. I'm reading some people being apart for couple months and a year. I have been away from him almost 2 years and I tried to bring him in tourist visa but the US consulat wouldn't issue him a visa because of visa immigration pending. Guys I'm going cazy right now I can't focus and I can't wait for him to be here. I wish if I can go with him to the interview. I reallt don't want to hear and negative staff and now I'm getting all the evidence together include a lot of pictures when we were dating I hope everything goes well for him. We have enough sadness and I can't anymore being away from him. He is such a wonderful person very carring, loving me my family etc and I want all the best of the best for him. My husband wrote me many beautiful poeme on his own it's amazing. Please guys pray for us ot be together and to be a happy family. I wish to all of you to be happy like everyone else. Can anyone tell me how is the interview in casablanca

YOU ARE HEROES!!!!!

My husband and I were very lucky: he was able to stay in Europe with me since we got married, but he had to go back to the States only 1 month ago, but it hurts SO much... if the pain is like this in 1 month appart, I can't imagine how it is to be separated for months, even years!!!! Keep being strong and optimistic, your day will come.

LOTS OF LUCK, we have an entire life of hapiness waiting for us.

e-migra

It's not easy for both of us. I'm reading some people being apart for couple months and a year. I have been away from him almost 2 years and I tried to bring him in tourist visa but the US consulat wouldn't issue him a visa because of visa immigration pending. Guys I'm going cazy right now I can't focus and I can't wait for him to be here. I wish if I can go with him to the interview. I reallt don't want to hear and negative staff and now I'm getting all the evidence together include a lot of pictures when we were dating I hope everything goes well for him. We have enough sadness and I can't anymore being away from him. He is such a wonderful person very carring, loving me my family etc and I want all the best of the best for him. My husband wrote me many beautiful poeme on his own it's amazing. Please guys pray for us ot be together and to be a happy family. I wish to all of you to be happy like everyone else. Can anyone tell me how is the interview in casablanca

You guys indeed love each other!. I am so happy for both of you!.

Never give up to this test to your marriage, cos this means there's

something in the end of the road that is so much worthier than this wait.

:thumbs:

F2A

Petitioner (My Mom)

Beneficiary (My Sister 18 y.o)

06-07-19- Sent I-130

06-11-19- NOA1

02-19-20- "Initial Review, Transferred to another Visa Center"

03-11-20- APPROVED!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Please people. If you ever do anything for your spouse, do this. Make sure you, if you possibly can. Get a computer and internet service. Even if it is from an internet cafe. My wife and I each have a computer, head phones, camera and internet. It works wonders on the mind. Just being able to hear their voice and see them every day. I left her in Colombia after living with her and my two stepsons for 7 months. We have now been apart 4 months. Yes , we both cry. but belive me internet helps. And our cel phone works once a week or so too. This world is smaller then you think. Just my dos pesos worth.

06-10-2008I-130 sent Chicago lock box

10-16-2008 (NOA1)Received Calif service center

10-19-2008 (touch)

10-25-2008 (NOA2) I-130 approval sent to NVC

02-10-2009 Interview

YOU ARE HEROES!!!!!

Are you talking to me? :whistle: Well thank you :devil: Give me that medal of honor :innocent: J.K.

:dance: It time to dance people :dance:

Cheer up!!!

LingChe's ShortCut

|--IR-1 Graduate--|For my Wife-Done 11/21/2008

|--IR-5 Graduate--|For Parents-Done

|--Citizenship for Spouse

Field Office: San Diego,CA

11/xx/2008 GC Rcvd

10/26/2011 N-400 mailed EX to AZ

10/27/2011 Priority Date

10/31/2011 Text Message received

11/01/2011 Check Cashed

11/07/2011 Finger Print letter mailed

11/09/2011 Finger Print letter Received for 11/30/2011

11/14/2011 Finger Print Done(walk-in)

11/28/2011 In Line For Interview

12/09/2011 Interview Scheduled

01/18/2012 Interview Date

02/22/2012 Oath Ceremony

YES WE CAN!

Filed: Country: Russia
Timeline

CHERRRRY

Here is my story. I've lived problem free life, payed my taxes. One day I decided to marry this girl. But to do so would require her to come to US of A, and so it started. My problem free live turned in to free problems from USCIS! Sure things turned to unsure, certain dates turned to aproximation within months. All logical thinking was out the door, as I filed my papers withing famous Vermont Centre!

I-130 Received

12-12-07

I-130 Approved

8-28-2008

NVC

Date Package Received By NVC : 09-05-08

-- Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 09-11-08

-- Pay I-864 Bill :09-11-08

-- Receive I-864 Package :09-15-08

-- Return I-864 Package :09-16-08

-- Return Completed DS-3032 :09-11-08

-- Receive IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Pay IV Bill :09-17-2008

-- Receive Instruction Package :09-17-08

-- Case Completed at NVC :10-16-08

Date Package Left From NVC :10-31-08

Date Received By Consulate :11-05-08

Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3) :11-05-08

Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4):11-25-08

Interview Date (IR-1/CR-1 Visa):12/08/08

Date IR-1/CR-1 Visa Received :12-11-08

Date of US Entry :12-17-08

Filed: Timeline
There was a poem I read a couple of years back, actually it was my husband's suggestion to read it. Anyways that poem(i forgot name) had something about a loving couple, where the man leaves for war and comes back after 5 years and he sees his love in her garden...........I better not say the whole poem out here :P

Just it made me think, how in those days, or in any given time in history, couples have been away from each other, lived in agony, lived life worse than what we are living in and yet they made it through, they did wait for each other, some got to see each other, some didn't but love didn't die.

So even though its been 4 years for me that I have touched, felt him physically, I know he is there and he knows I am there for him. I truly appreciate my husband for having gone through so much at so young age. That man never gives up. Living from a secured life to living under the bridge for months and months and still making time for me and not giving up, always giving hope that things will go better and he did it finally, securing a job for himself, how can I not stay be with him always (yeah sure not the time when he gets on my nerves :P )

I guess I just wanted to say is that we aren't alone out here, history is filled with both people who take love for granted and also with people who aren't afraid of any sacrifices they have to make to make their relationship work.

Wow! it really lifts my spirits up to see 2 people who truly love each other and would endure anything for each other. I love my husband with all my heart and I know he does too. We waited so long to be together and finally I was here and we were married. We got to spend the most beautiful 3 months together before he got deployed. Its a different kind of separation now. We are married and have a home, a life together, but if I had to go through all of this 10 times, I would for us. Its so wonderful to get up in our bed in the morning, take care of our home, our dogs (hehe) and know its one day less that he'll be home and I will be here to welcome him back and not somewhere else still hoping to be with him one day.

hey am in the same situation like you guys...my wait to be with my hubby is a little longer though...we actually have been in love since jan 2003, he left India is oct 2003 and since then has been in the US.

He visited India after almost 2 n 1/2 years in dec 20059 3 months )and again came to India for our wedding in nov 2006( 3 months).After wedding in dec 2006 we saw each other again in oct 2007 for our 1st weddin anniversary and again the stay was for 3months.Now he has applied fro citizenship and we are EAGERLY WAITING TO BE TOGETHER.

Staying in touch and talkin as often as possible is very important.To stay strong ...think about the future and the time when you will be together and do stuff together.Also think of all the good times spent together in the past.Have photos n reminders of each other around you it helps.

LOVE MAKES EVERYTHING POSSIBLE.ALL THE BEST AND BE STRONG..EVERYONE WHO IS WAITING TO UNITE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES:)

I-130 SENT - Mar 2007

NOA1 - Mar 2007

Application Upgraded - Dec 05 2008

Touched- Dec 23 2008

Case approved at USCIS - July 20th 2009

NVC assigned case number- July 28th 2009...yeah!!

DS3032 mailed to us by NVC - Aug 3rd 2009

DS3032 emailed to NVC - Aug 5th 2009

AOS fee paid - Aug 5th 2009

AOS fee accepted - Aug 8th 2009-yeah!!

Email frm NVC to send I864 - Aug 19th 2009

I864 sent - Aug 20th 2009

I864 received by NVC - Aug 24th 2009

DS3032 accepted - Aug 24th 2009 Yeah email from NVC DS3032 processed:)

IV bill paid - Aug 25th 2009

DS230 sent to NVC - Sep 2nd 2009

DS230 received by NVC - Sep 4th 2009

I864 & DS230 processed by NVC - still waiting:(god willing it should be soon:)

RFE on DS230 - Sep 17th 2009 - NVC requires original Birth and Marriage certificate:(

Original certificates sent - Sep 19th 2009

NVC received docs - Sep 22nd 2009 - still waiting for some good news....

CASE COMPLETE - OCT 5th 2009 - YEAH...NOW AM WAITING FOR AN INTERVIEW DATE..GOD WILLING THAT WILL B NEXT MONTH:)

INTERVIEW email - Oct 13th 2009

INTERVIEW DATE - NOV 20TH 2009....YEAH...YIPPY...AM SUPER EXCITED!!

Yeah interview over just have to submit one document tht was missing then i will get my visa!!nov 22nd 2009

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Wow! it really lifts my spirits up to see 2 people who truly love each other and would endure anything for each other. I love my husband with all my heart and I know he does too. We waited so long to be together and finally I was here and we were married. We got to spend the most beautiful 3 months together before he got deployed. Its a different kind of separation now. We are married and have a home, a life together, but if I had to go through all of this 10 times, I would for us. Its so wonderful to get up in our bed in the morning, take care of our home, our dogs (hehe) and know its one day less that he'll be home and I will be here to welcome him back and not somewhere else still hoping to be with him one day.

I really do feel for you Parul, saying goodbye to your husband just after 3 months of finally getting together plus going through the whole pregnancy alone.

Really don’t want to be all sob story and I do think you are one strong independent woman, but still I can understand how hard it can be. Really hope you have a pretty smooth pregnancy (F) . And have your husband soon to pamper you a hell lot ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

It will be a year next month since my husband left the United States. I have been to see him 2 times since then, thank God for that. It is really stressful and rough sometimes. We have been together 5 years so this seperation is heartbreaking but I know it will be worth it in the end. I have thought about giving up a few times, but to think of my life without him breaks my heart. I know that we will get through this, and our relationship will probably be stronger because of it.

I-130 Timeline:

12-11-2007- Married my Love

02-08-2008- CSC receives I-130

02-11-2008- Received Hardcopy NOA1

08-14-2008- Approved!!! 216 days...

08-21-2008- NOA2 Hardcopy received

08-27-2008- NVC Receives file, NVC Case Number issued

09-05-2008- AOS Fee Bill and DS-3032 Generated

09-06-2008- E-mailed DS-3032 to NVC

09-11-2008- Received Hardcopy of DS-3032 and AOS Fee Bill

09-15-2008- Mailed Hardcopy of DS-3032

09-16-2008- Paid $70 AOS fee online

09-17-2008- Received E-mail confirming the DS-3032 Agent

09-17-2008- Printed Coversheet for AOS paperwork

09-17-2008- IV Bill Invoiced

12-16-2008- Sent I-864 EZ to NVC

NOW: Debating on current situation...

.png

5 months on the 7 of October. We talk everyday on line text each other, mail each other.

I stay busy. I'm working some crazy overtime hours because we will need the extra money. I'm learning her language in the event I should have to move to be with her.

The way I look at it its short term pain being apart with a lifetime of reward at the end when we are united. Sometimes I get angry and discouraged but to discontinue this process is unthinkable. If you are like me, you cant turn back. Its out of my control. I cant un-love my wife. Thats the nature of love I guess. We don't control it.

I want to know how long it has been for everyone to be separated from their spouses. This whole process is rediculous of making us be separate for so long. I have been apart from my husband now for 4 months and do not know when I will go back to Morocco. How is everyone else dealing and coping?

:bonk:

8/07 Met on myspace.

5/7/08 Married in Indonesia.

6/4/08 Sent I-130

6/11/08 I-130 received by Vermont service Center.

6/11/10 Received NOA from Vermont.

12/17/08 Touched and placed on hold. (Request For Evidence)

1/12/09 mailed requested evidence 2 Vermont

1/28/09 I-130 APPROVED!

2/9/09 AOS bill received and payed on line the same day.

Never received I-864 package (they don't mail them out anymore I had to take it all from NVC website)

2/20/09 completed and mailed DS-3032

((Some time lapsed because of wrong addresses and documents lost in the mail)) ARRRHG! :-(

3/13/09 Return completed I-864.

3/21/09 Received IV Bill.

3/22/09 Paid IV Bill $400.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

USCIS is unnecessary and a complete freaking waste of everybody's time. What did they do other than waste 7 months of our time and take money?-- because I now have to resubmit the exact same damn information(plus some) to NVC. Apparently there is no connection between USCIS and NVC so USCIS cant simply send our documents to NVC. I was happy to get approved by USCIS but now the process starts all over again only with more complications. Maybe someday I can meet these people in person and thank them face to face for f**ing up almost everything so far. Addresses incorrectly copied, email address repeatedly typed in wrong, names misspelled, ECT, ECT, ECT.

Hows about mandatory drug testing for all who are employed at NVC? All in favor?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.