ReneeandSimoxp

plz i need help

53 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

give me ur damn phone or call me on mine then u will be sure about wut im asking for in here

I'm pretty sure this is fictional... either a scammer or someone looking for attention.

sad man

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

okay the smart one tell me when u are in georgia and u will send ur package to TX where TX will send it

This has nothing to do with it. I'm from Texas & our petition ended up in Vermont.

HUMM.. From Georgia, and California service center??

Group: Members

Filed for: K-1

California Service Center

Local Office: california

sad man

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
give me ur damn phone or call me on mine then u will be sure about wut im asking for in here
I'm pretty sure this is fictional... either a scammer or someone looking for attention.

My bad... I left out the distinct possibility of mental instability.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Timeline

i had my interview in casablanca march 6th 2008 and it took 6 months and 18 days for the administration process and i got the visa in the end of ramadan u want me to show u the email from the embassy or wut the helllll ur asking for

okay the smart one tell me when u are in georgia and u will send ur package to TX where TX will send it
This has nothing to do with it. I'm from Texas & our petition ended up in Vermont.

they just did change the system befor they didnt had alott of states who has to file to verment thats why they add somes states to verment if u check about it u will get wut im talking about

i had my interview in casablanca march 6th 2008 and it took 6 months and 18 days for the administration process and i got the visa in the end of ramadan u want me to show u the email from the embassy or wut the helllll ur asking for

plz just go to bed its enougth i dont need u to make it worser on me plz leave me alone can u do that for me

My bad... I left out the distinct possibility of mental instability.

sad man

Timeline

oulah akhouya ima3aref mandir daba hanta katchouf had zhar dial lkhra li3andi bila raha dabrat 3la chi 9rd koun oulah manji l3and taboun demha

salam alikome

maanedeke zeahar a sahebi

choufe try to talk to her if not go to see a lauwer , coufe chi mouhami a sahebi alah y sehale alike

sad man

Timeline

in 2008 not in 2008 they just changed it lately befor we failed to texace and they sent it to cal

Georgia files in Vermont, not CA.

in 2007 but now they changed all they add some tates to verment

in 2008 not in 2008 they just changed it lately befor we failed to texace and they sent it to cal

Georgia files in Vermont, not CA.

sad man

Timeline

i donno how to answer u but u know wut thank you god is watching say wut u want and think wut u want thats u but thanks anyways

(laughing) Does THIS sound like one of those Nigerian email scams or what?

I never considered the scam from that angle, just as an immigration scam but you may have something there. Someone needs the cash for a ticket to Africa. Just the cash please, not the ticket. Now that you mention it, even the way the English reads with the misspellings sounds like one of those bank scams. :huh:

sad man

OP (ReneeandSomoxp),

If you need specific immigration advice, please start a new thread with specific questions.

This thread has derailed to the point of no return, therefore closed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.