plz i need help

53 posts in this topic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

This has nothing to do with it. I'm from Texas & our petition ended up in Vermont.

HUMM.. From Georgia, and California service center??

Group: Members

Filed for: K-1

California Service Center

Local Office: california

In happy moments... PRAISE God.

In difficult moments... SEEK God.

In quiet moments... WORSHIP God.

In painful moments... TRUST God.

At every moment... THANK God.

If God brings you to it, HE will bring you through it.

God does not ALWAYS remove difficulties.

He uses them for our own good and His glory.

Our Timeline:

K-1 Interview------> May 19, 2009

Visa received------> July 20, 2009

US Entry-----------> July 27, 2009

Marriage-----------> July 30, 2009

AOS Filed-----------> October 16, 2009

Biometrics-----------> November 17, 2009

AP received-----------> December 12, 2009

AOS approved-----------> January 12, 2010

Greencard received-----------> January 23, 2010

I-751 Package sent-----------> November 28, 2011

Package received-----------> November 29, 2011

NOA-----------> November 29, 2011

Check cashed-----------> December 1, 2011

EL HAMDULLELAH! =oD

pvog3oc658.png

anmde68d690bf5c310d.gif

2ls6rf4.jpg

This has nothing to do with it. I'm from Texas & our petition ended up in Vermont.

HUMM.. From Georgia, and California service center??

Group: Members

Filed for: K-1

California Service Center

Local Office: california

Georgia files in Vermont, not CA.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

There are bad people all over the world and just as many good ones. Why are u all making assumptions?? None of us really know what happened and yet some of you jump to conclusions that this guy must be Nigerian and he's scamming?? HMMMM.........WTH?? Sorry but it kind of pisses me off since my husband and his entire family is from Lagos Nigeria.

~M

(laughing) Does THIS sound like one of those Nigerian email scams or what?

hi everybody im really in a bad situation and i donno wut to do i got my K1 visa then i come to the state for to live with my fiancee and get married but when i came here i called her and guess wut she sad im sorry im with my boy friend she didnt tell me anything about that befor i came here i only got on way airplane ticket and now im brok i donno wut to do im only with a friend from another state i spent 4 days in a motell in the town where my fiancee lives and in the last day she sent me her bf with a gun telling me to leave or he will gonna kill me now plz advice me wut can i do i cant go to my home contery i have noone there all i had was my fother and he is died 9 months ago im lost nomoney i have nothing only god plz plz give me some advice coz i rally donno wut to do :help::help::help::(

:secret:

tsk tsk now :angry: ...not ALL bank scammers are Nigerian...others are learning too :whistle:

:secret: but yes I did look to see if the country was Nigeria after I read it.... :whistle:

-------------------------

[url="http://daisypath.com"][img]http://daisypath.com/pic/090507/S3qn.jpg[/img][img]http://da.daisypath.com/ekPQm4/.png[/img][/url]

[color="#9932CC"]"Until the angels close my eyes, I can't imagine seeing life without you."[/color]

[size=2][color="#FFC0CB"]~Michelle~[/color][/size]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
There are bad people all over the world and just as many good ones. Why are u all making assumptions?? None of us really know what happened and yet some of you jump to conclusions that this guy must be Nigerian and he's scamming?? HMMMM.........WTH?? Sorry but it kind of pisses me off since my husband and his entire family is from Lagos Nigeria.

~M

There are definitely distinctive phrases that are used by people from different locations around the world, I don't need the philippines icon next to a forum posters name to know when I'm reading something written by someone from the philippines, certain grammer rules from tagalog and other langauges spoken there often show up in how they write english, I'm sure the same is true for nigerians though I personally haven't been exposed to enough nigrian-english to spot it. People are suspicious of the OP because things don't add up, I'm assuming nigeria was not picked out of a hat here but I could be wrong.

Edited by maliciant

:innocent: An apology is owed. I absolutely and randomly picked Nigeria out of a hat, and VERY sorry to have potentially offended any Nigerian-Americans on the site. It was an innocent comment only. "419 scams" can happen anytime anywhere.

~M

There are definitely distinctive phrases that are used by people from different locations around the world, I don't need the philippines icon next to a forum posters name to know when I'm reading something written by someone from the philippines, certain grammer rules from tagalog and other langauges spoken there often show up in how they write english, I'm sure the same is true for nigerians though I personally haven't been exposed to enough nigrian-english to spot it. People are suspicious of the OP because things don't add up, I'm assuming nigeria was not picked out of a hat here but I could be wrong.

i don't get it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

no she wasnt doind that for money and well i helped her sometimes she needed me to pay her phone bill but i did it for to help its normal coz if u love someone its normel to help him or her am i right or no anyways now i just wanna know wut do i have to do get an immigration atony and call my embassy then wut ?

This story does not sound credible. As another noted, why would the fiancee go through all of the process (including signing an affidavit of support) only to turn away her fiance?

I am betting this is trolling. Anyone second that assessment?

It could be that the whole story isn't being told here. Maybe the petitioner was doing this for money or was told that this man had money but when he landed here with nothing, she lost her motivation.

There are some other things that don't add up either. The girl does not need to send anyone over there with a gun to get rid of this poor fellow, she just has to wait 90 days.

sad man

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
no she wasnt doind that for money and well i helped her sometimes she needed me to pay her phone bill but i did it for to help its normal coz if u love someone its normel to help him or her am i right or no anyways now i just wanna know wut do i have to do get an immigration atony and call my embassy then wut ?
This story does not sound credible. As another noted, why would the fiancee go through all of the process (including signing an affidavit of support) only to turn away her fiance?

It could be that the whole story isn't being told here. Maybe the petitioner was doing this for money or was told that this man had money but when he landed here with nothing, she lost her motivation.

There are some other things that don't add up either. The girl does not need to send anyone over there with a gun to get rid of this poor fellow, she just has to wait 90 days.

You should first call the embassy and tell them to help you, Attorneys don't work for free, because from your first post you said you are now "broke", an attorney might be able to give you some "free" advice, but you are better off calling the embassy and ask for help.

UpdatedTimeline.jpg

Timeline

hi

im sorry i didnt get it wut do u mean exactelly ?

sad man

Timeline

wut the hell are u talking about im in this #### and ur talking abpout scamming and #### did u see me asking for money im asking for help wut to do

ur lucky ur not in my situation and if u think ur smart just keep ur damn advices for ur self i dont need ur advices

got it

sorry everybody but some ppl use something else than there heads :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

sad man

Timeline

i donno if she sent him or he comes by him self cots a small town the names is baxley coz when i called her she said she is with her bf and i said okay let me talk to him i talked to him and wut he said ?

u have to leave or be sure u wont go nowheres so be me and tell me wut would u gonna do

sad man

Please refrain from passing judgement in this thread. The OP has asked for immigration advice and not your personal opinion about the validity of the relationship.

Thanks,

VJ Moderation

Timeline

well thats alott off talking but all this`#### didnt help for nothing plz plz plz if there is some one who can give an advices its okay if not keep ur talking #### for ur self im not asking for money i dont need money i can get my damn social security number and i can work and get money then go back im electrotechnician and wutever i can work i can do anyshit for to get money and leave and liks someone said in here this could happen to u as it could happen to everyone of u in here so pz im saying plz if she did this tome she has to pay for it u are not who had a gun in his face its me who had it on mine so im the one who knows wut to be close to death means plz dont make me say bad words coz i dont wanna us them

casa does not require the support for now, BUTTTTTTTT i find it little strange were you not in direct contact one week before you got the ticket, one day before you got the ticket, one hour before you boarded the plane..........ORRR were you already broke up and you just went thru the interview, got the visa and continued on anyway. This would not be the first time someone just SHOWED up on their own. She wouldnt have a bf overnight that fast since interview etc...so i think someone is having little fun here or he came on his own after the girl prob told him it was over

lhamdoulah meli ana ba9i 3ayech hada houya lmouhim

sad man

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.