SteveLaura

Joe the Plumber totally makes up $hit

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline
Joe should realize if he looks at the policies that the Republican Party has supported do nothing to help the small businesses in this country. Corporations like Walmart have put millions of joe's across this country out of business....and they couldn't have done it without the Republican Party's union busting.

I see the truth as you do also, but what scares me is the IQ of the American public, let's hope they engage their brain on this election.

1197220726698.jpg

myrtleheat-704896.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
P.S. It's like what used to be known as the U.S., i.e. people like Gates, Trump, Kennedy(s), rich entrepreneurial, enterprising, etc. etc.

now has been dumbed/withered down to hockey moms, pregnant teens, joe six pack, joe the plumber....

Truly sad state of affairs.

Buttcrack will soon be dress code at all formal events.

Toolbelt creates buttcrack.

You have no sense of style.

Buttcrack = badge of honor.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

Filed: Country: Vietnam (no flag)
Timeline
Continuing with Joe's metaphor, is John McCain the Sheriff of Nottingham?

Gotta' love ya' some Benny Hill!

Joe Plumber can go scr@w himself. I love how they kept addressing him. CNN was reporting today that Ole' Joe wasn't even over the 250K threshold yet. They kept addressing him like he was. McCain congratulating him on being rich was another moment. I thought you had to make 5 million a year to be rich?

Edited by Joe Six-Pack

From AJ's link, when shortened and more to the point:

http://theobfuscationreport.blogspot.com/

"The official word on Joe the Plumber, Republican Hero. He's unlicensed. He owes taxes. Their kind of guy."

and

"Joe Wurzelbacher spoke to Senator Barack Obama about taxes while the candidate campaigned near Toledo, Ohio, last week. (Photo: Jim Young/Reuters)

One week ago, Joe Wurzelbacher was just another working man living in a modest ranch house near Toledo thinking about how to expand his plumbing business. But when he stopped Senator Barack Obama during a visit to his block this weekend to ask about his taxes, he set himself on a path to being the newest media celebrity — and, like other celebrities, found himself under scrutiny.

Turns out that “Joe the Plumber,” as he became nationally known when Senator John McCain made him a theme at Wednesday night’s third and final presidential debate, may run a plumbing business but he is not a licensed plumber. His full name is Samuel J. Wurzelbacher. And he owes a bit in back taxes."

This is just getting better and better.

Welcome to the circus, ahem, I mean the U.S. elections.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

SpiritAlight edits due to extreme lack of typing abilities. :)

You will do foolish things.

Do them with enthusiasm!!

Don't just do something. Sit there.

K1: Flew to the U.S. of A. – January 9th, 2008 (HELLO CHI-TOWN!!! I'm here.)

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

AOS: Mailed V-Day; received February 15th, 2007 – phew!

I-485 application transferred to CSC – March 12th, 2008

Travel/Work approval notices via email – April 23rd, 2008

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Funny-looking card arrives – September 6th, 2008 :)

Mailed request to remove conditions – July 7, 2010

Landed permanent resident approved – August 23rd, 2010

Second funny looking card arrives – August 31st, 2010

Over & out, Spirit

Ahhh...The mob mentality.

Liberals doing what liberals do- attack with malice anyone that doesn't conform, or that strays outside the fence.......So now you minimize the concerns of a real working man, soon to be a business owner. It demonstrates the ignorance of this group in this forum. Most of you are lemmings that'll work for someone else the rest of your lives....and you deserve what you get!

Have a good laugh as you'll get the 'Jimmy Carter' of your generation. Hopefully he won't be as destructive as the first dim bulb and in four years we'll get someone of substance to lead....

Barack Obama- NOT READY TO LEAD!

miss_me_yet.jpg

Yeah, the librul mob are coming to get you, be very afraid.

Seriously though, you can honestly say you believe McCain is Obama's intellectual superior? Crikey!

Refusing to use the spellchick!

I have put you on ignore. No really, I have, but you are still ruining my enjoyment of this site. .

Timeline
From AJ's link, when shortened and more to the point:

http://theobfuscationreport.blogspot.com/

"The official word on Joe the Plumber, Republican Hero. He's unlicensed. He owes taxes. Their kind of guy."

and

"Joe Wurzelbacher spoke to Senator Barack Obama about taxes while the candidate campaigned near Toledo, Ohio, last week. (Photo: Jim Young/Reuters)

One week ago, Joe Wurzelbacher was just another working man living in a modest ranch house near Toledo thinking about how to expand his plumbing business. But when he stopped Senator Barack Obama during a visit to his block this weekend to ask about his taxes, he set himself on a path to being the newest media celebrity â۠and, like other celebrities, found himself under scrutiny.

Turns out that “Joe the Plumber,†as he became nationally known when Senator John McCain made him a theme at Wednesday night’s third and final presidential debate, may run a plumbing business but he is not a licensed plumber. His full name is Samuel J. Wurzelbacher. And he owes a bit in back taxes."

This is just getting better and better.

Welcome to the circus, ahem, I mean the U.S. elections.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Not surprising. The Republican moral elite also tend to get caught doing some of the most morally reprehensible acts.

One thing for sure is that pretty much everything a Republican says.. they do the opposite.

That is exactly how the moral elite should be treated.

Edited by SRVT

Ahhh...The mob mentality.

Liberals doing what liberals do- attack with malice anyone that doesn't conform, or that strays outside the fence.......So now you minimize the concerns of a real working man, soon to be a business owner. It demonstrates the ignorance of this group in this forum. Most of you are lemmings that'll work for someone else the rest of your lives....and you deserve what you get!

Have a good laugh as you'll get the 'Jimmy Carter' of your generation. Hopefully he won't be as destructive as the first dim bulb and in four years we'll get someone of substance to lead....

Barack Obama- NOT READY TO LEAD!

I'm not sure if any of this was directed at me, but the last time I worked for someone as a regular employee was in the 80s.

As an entrepreneur, I get to wear all hats.

Fun! :jest:

And tons of work!

I am just intrigued that this particular joe happened to be a real person, unlike joe six pack, etc.

Personally I don't think anyone should pay taxes on work they do.

Not until the money stops going into killing and destroying.

You know I don't have a TV and so...

Tied the knot (legal ceremony, part one) – January 26th, 2008 (kinda spontaneous)

Green card/residency card: email notice of approval – August 28th, 2008 yippeeeee!!!

Over & out, Spirit

Yeah, the librul mob are coming to get you, be very afraid.

Seriously though, you can honestly say you believe McCain is Obama's intellectual superior? Crikey!

If he can, well, he must have his eyes and ears tightly shut.

Now where are the other presidential candidates, so we can really get the whole picture?

Bah!

No need to answer.

This is only for those that have money to burn...and are quite good at it, I might add.

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline
Now where are the other presidential candidates, so we can really get the whole picture?

But they don't have the best pre-election statistical probability of winning, so either don't vote or vote how everyone else does. So then someone from one party can call you a sheep for not being in theirs.

But they don't have the best pre-election statistical probability of winning, so either don't vote or vote how everyone else does. So then someone from one party can call you a sheep for not being in theirs.

Disheartening.

Over & out, Spirit

Timeline

Disheartening.

Not to me. I just make fun of people who use that logic. The funniest part is they try to tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting the most statistically probable. You know, because my every decision needs to be made by someone else, rather than me.

Disheartening.

Not to me. I just make fun of people who use that logic. The funniest part is they try to tell me I'm throwing my vote away by not voting the most statistically probable. You know, because my every decision needs to be made by someone else, rather than me.

You forget where you are.

You live in the land where you are not responsible for yourself.

Hence the amount of lawyers!

Ha!

Over & out, Spirit