hellonew

It's quite, too quite!!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think as slow of a start as this week has had, with columbus day off, that this week will end with as many approvals as last week, though last week wasn't a very good week so... I have a feeling next week is going to be a great week for approvals though (based purely on gut instinct... and that well, we're due to see some serious approvals some time).

Edited by maliciant

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I think as slow of a start as this week has had, with columbus day off, that this week will end with as many approvals as last week, though last week wasn't a very good week so... I have a feeling next week is going to be a great week for approvals though (based purely on gut instinct... and that well, we're due to see some serious approvals some time).

I hope so , i hoopppee soooooooo!!

I've now become convinced that our petition is one of the ones that is going to be really late on the turnaround. I have a bad bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. :unsure:

I've now become convinced that our petition is one of the ones that is going to be really late on the turnaround. I have a bad bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. :unsure:

same here!!!!!!!!!!

you can join me in the doom and gloom room and we can have our own little pitty party ha ha

You never know though...........................

Maybe next week

Have a great weekend ha ha

Think positively, peeps!! :star:

trying to............at least with 3 approvals yesterday I have moved up on Igors list ha ha the one I was not going to check anymore

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Think positively, peeps!! :star:

trying to............at least with 3 approvals yesterday I have moved up on Igors list ha ha the one I was not going to check anymore

I know you won't believe me when I tell you this (I never believed when I was waiting) that once you get through the visa part, all of this agony over waiting apart just fades into oblivion. It seemed awful at the time, but I lived, you will too.

Once you're together the real work begins, trying to help each other adjust. Its a much bigger adjustment that I anticipated it would be. After 8 1/2 months here things are smoother and my hubs is settling in pretty well, but it was more challenging that he or I ever imagined it would be.

Good luck! Go do something fun and distracting. :star:

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

oops im sorry, i was mistaken, its not memorial day.

For some reason i thought it was a holiday. I guess next week may be a good week

both of yours should be ready by next week!

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Veterans day is the next USA holiday that I think USCIS will have off, based on the fact the manila embassy takes it off too. It's in november. I couldn't find an official list for USCIS but here is the embassy in manila's holiday schedule (from 2005 I guess) http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwhholi.html

My fingers are permantly crossed they are now blue from loss of circulation and think that they will drop off before I get my NOA2 :whistle:

:rofl:

Well, luckily you'll have time to heal once this is all done!

It's funny... I was all ready to not hear anything until mid-November at the earliest, and then last week I started getting really, erm, anticipatory (weird word, but yeah). I wish I could just go back to my patiently awaiting mindset--it was so much easier!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.