hellonew

It's quite, too quite!!

88 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Vermont seems much more inconsistent than California--our center may take longer, but at least they have reasonably consistent approval times (most April filers are approved around the same time, then most May, etc.). While there's a fair bit of overlap, you don't have random September or late June approvals while a ton of April and May people are still waiting. That has to be REALLY frustrating for Vermont filers.

True, so how long do u think WE have to wait Villa?

I'm thinking we're going to start seeing June 15-ish dates next week, then later June starting the week after. So anywhere from two weeks to a month--that's what I'm betting! What do you think?

so what about me and fillers at the start of june, some got, others not, seem they do a few and then skip rest of that month go onto next month , just to make themsleves look good this very hard to see others after you getting approvals,

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vermont seems much more inconsistent than California--our center may take longer, but at least they have reasonably consistent approval times (most April filers are approved around the same time, then most May, etc.). While there's a fair bit of overlap, you don't have random September or late June approvals while a ton of April and May people are still waiting. That has to be REALLY frustrating for Vermont filers.

I'm thinking we're going to start seeing June 15-ish dates next week, then later June starting the week after. So anywhere from two weeks to a month--that's what I'm betting! What do you think?

so what about me and fillers at the start of june, some got, others not, seem they do a few and then skip rest of that month go onto next month , just to make themsleves look good this very hard to see others after you getting approvals,

That's what I mean--there are still a ton of May and early June Vermont filers waiting. The timelines there are all kinds of screwy. California isn't perfect and I know there are still April/May filers waiting, but we're still finishing up May and moving into early June. It just seems more consistent at CSC. Slow, but consistent.

Filed: Timeline

That's what I mean--there are still a ton of May and early June Vermont filers waiting. The timelines there are all kinds of screwy. California isn't perfect and I know there are still April/May filers waiting, but we're still finishing up May and moving into early June. It just seems more consistent at CSC. Slow, but consistent.

Key word..."SLOW"

Now we're 19 days out, so my updated list:

So being a huge nerd, I decided to look this up. Turns out there are a number of states that still allow registration for this election:

Alabama (10 days)

California (15 days)

Connecticut (1 day)

Iowa (10 days)

Kansas (15 days)

Maine (Election Day)

Minnesota (Election day)

New Hampshire (10 days)

North Dakota (no voter registration)

South Dakota (15 days)

Utah (15 days)

Vermont (6 days)

Wyoming (Election Day)

Good times!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I seriously doubt that they can match up someone from a post on VJ to a box most likely in storage somewhere that easily, I agree with the someone picked up the wrong box and went wild on it theory. They generally only have a username (not a real name, ssn state etc) and a filing date to go on to do so, I don't think too many USCIS employees read this site or many others relating to imigration, sure some might have looked but seriously, most people don't bring their work home or go looking for more (it just doesn't pay well enough). There are probably a few fraud people who who as part of their routine do look into websites like this to see if there is any trends being recommended to circumvent the system but even that is unlikely... but you know who I DO think follows these forums... consular officers, many of them are described on these forums, the place they work, the window number, physical description, and flattering and non-flattering things are often said about them, those people have a bit of a fame incentive to look, it's specific enough about them that they'd be curious, people like reading about themselves afterall.

From what I see looking at the list of VSC and CSC is that VSC has a few really old petitions, and CSC has quite a few more in the same date ranges... this might just be a result of the overall higher number of petitions sent to CSC, but I think CSC only get's about 50% more petitions but has about three times old petitions stuck in there.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
I seriously doubt that they can match up someone from a post on VJ to a box most likely in storage somewhere that easily, I agree with the someone picked up the wrong box and went wild on it theory. They generally only have a username (not a real name, ssn state etc) and a filing date to go on to do so, I don't think too many USCIS employees read this site or many others relating to imigration, sure some might have looked but seriously, most people don't bring their work home or go looking for more (it just doesn't pay well enough). There are probably a few fraud people who who as part of their routine do look into websites like this to see if there is any trends being recommended to circumvent the system but even that is unlikely... but you know who I DO think follows these forums... consular officers, many of them are described on these forums, the place they work, the window number, physical description, and flattering and non-flattering things are often said about them, those people have a bit of a fame incentive to look, it's specific enough about them that they'd be curious, people like reading about themselves afterall.

From what I see looking at the list of VSC and CSC is that VSC has a few really old petitions, and CSC has quite a few more in the same date ranges... this might just be a result of the overall higher number of petitions sent to CSC, but I think CSC only get's about 50% more petitions but has about three times old petitions stuck in there.

Agreed, it's like working at a bar and looking for forums to see what people are saying about that bar. People aren't that dedicated to their job. They simply don't care. Work is work, and home is home. Keep the two seperated and no one gets hurt :)

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I hope so my adjudication date just keeps going back

It is so hard to see people being approved in record time that filed in September when I got my noa1 in June, it is really hard to be pleased for them and control my green eyed monster. So the first come first served rule is totally out of the window

Vermont officers are having a bit of a laugh at our expense, wonder if they come on VJ see a post they like and approve them, and if they dont like you back to the bottom of the pile ha ha

Same exact thing happened with VSC last year at this time. Everyone surmised it was down to training new adjudicators.

And my estimated NOA2 date moved further and further away all the time too. And then all of a sudden we got it after we had prepared ourselves for at least another month of waiting.

My advice is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Same exact thing happened with VSC last year at this time. Everyone surmised it was down to training new adjudicators.

And my estimated NOA2 date moved further and further away all the time too. And then all of a sudden we got it after we had prepared ourselves for at least another month of waiting.

My advice is to prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

Good luck!

Well it is nice for them to show the new adjudicators how not to do it, as they do say they are processed in date order ha ha

I have got to the stage when it comes it comes, noting I can do about it

I just hate being in limbo land

To be honest I am waiting for an excuse to open a bottle of laurent Perrier Rose, oh well....... will have to stick with the jack and coke ha ha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

Chin up guys! You and the Lebanon couple are right there at the beginning of June where I was....yours could be any day....I wasnt' expecting anything til Nov. or Dec. based on the Timeline prediction and the USCIS processing time, and I was pleasantly surprised! It could be the same for you! My prayers are with you that it will be.....

Feb. 3, 2007- met JP when he started workin' for me:)

April 12, 2007- he left the country coz his work visa expired

Kept in touch for eight months

December 4, 2007- he returned to work again

May 9, 2008 - he left again after six awesome months together

K1 application

6-9-08 - application sent overnight

6-10-08 -application received by Cali service center

6-12-08 - check cashed!

6-14-08 - NOA1 hardcopy received

10-15-08 - TOUCHED

10-16-08 - TOUCHED - STATUS changed to "Approval has been sent" woo-hoo!

10-20-08 - NOA2 hardcopy received

10-22/23?-08 - NVC received

10-25-08 - NVC letter/notice received

10-29-08 - Package 3 docs received via email

10-31-08 - Sent copies pkg 3 to embassy

11-20-08 - RFE (wrong police cert.)

12-02-08 - RFE #2 (wrong police cert. again)

12-15-08 - FINALLY recieve interview date

1-15-09 - INTERVIEW

1-16-09 - mailed forgotten birth certificate to embassy

1-20-09 - birth cert. received at embassy

1-23-09 - VISA received via DHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1-30-09- Juan Pablo flies to US

1-31-09 - I see him after 2 months of being apart!!!

2-04-09 - marriage!

Chin up guys! You and the Lebanon couple are right there at the beginning of June where I was....yours could be any day....I wasnt' expecting anything til Nov. or Dec. based on the Timeline prediction and the USCIS processing time, and I was pleasantly surprised! It could be the same for you! My prayers are with you that it will be.....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NOA 2 :dance:

Filed: Timeline

I hope So MICH08, i hope so, congrats on ur NOA2 :dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.