boyceedith

sweet will of the Almighty God for me is coming

62 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Peace people. We all have different faiths. God or no God, we all have to wait in the process.

boyceedith, im happy for you. You get to be with your love one soon. :)

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello guys im sorry if i'm sounded hypocrites to you or my faith goes the way it is but maybe i don't need to explane to you and i dont need to convinced you anything because you are smarter than me but i am just a simple person I'm happy of what i believed no matter how you will gonna tell me that The almighty God is a lie you will not gonna change anything about my faith all im asking from you " If you cannot say anything good to anybody just don't say anything" I am sorry i dont want to offend anybody else here and i didn't know this thread will make me sad of how it will turns out for you. Thank you and God Bless us all !!!

You don't have to apologize to those morons who disrupted the quietude and serenity that we possess here at the PI section. These phantoms and nincompoops can not just barge into our dialogue and declare their impertinent and profane convictions. Why don't they start a religious thread for themselves, exclusively for imbeciles like themselves. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I'm sorry but name calling is not the way to handle this situation. you can make your point with personal attacks. that will only led to more back and forth name calling. just an opinion, but seems better to make your point without resorting to name calling or just ignore the posts. personal attacks will only cause discord in the Forum, not quietude and serenity.

meant without

Peace people. We all have different faiths. God or no God, we all have to wait in the process.

boyceedith, im happy for you. You get to be with your love one soon. :)

:thumbs: and people have different ways of expressing their faith. she was just expressing her joy, sad to see parts of this thread turn ugly. hopefully it can stay peaceful.

Congrats boyceedith, hope you have a lifetime of happiness with your SO.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
hello guys im sorry if i'm sounded hypocrites to you or my faith goes the way it is but maybe i don't need to explane to you and i dont need to convinced you anything because you are smarter than me but i am just a simple person I'm happy of what i believed no matter how you will gonna tell me that The almighty God is a lie you will not gonna change anything about my faith all im asking from you " If you cannot say anything good to anybody just don't say anything" I am sorry i dont want to offend anybody else here and i didn't know this thread will make me sad of how it will turns out for you. Thank you and God Bless us all !!!

Boyceedith,

I wish you only happiness in your life and may your faith give you the strength to achieve your goals. I hope that you will soon discover that we are not smarter than you, your post above shows wisdom, warmth and compassion. Congratulations on your visa and best of luck to you. I would have liked to have said this yesterday but the PI cheerleader annoyed me and I failed to do so.

Posters # 7, 10, 12, please get your stupid a$$holes away from this thread. This is a clean god loving thread and your ridicules are not warranted. If you have nothing to do, there are burros here in west Texas looking for their cousins and for somebody to mate with. You can make these burros happy and you can get rid of those stuffed armadillos inside your pants!!!!!

Posters # 7, 10, 12, please get your stupid a$$holes away from this thread. This is a clean god loving thread and your ridicules are not warranted. If you have nothing to do, there are burros here in west Texas looking for their cousins and for somebody to mate with. You can make these burros happy and you can get rid of those stuffed armadillos inside your pants!!!!!

You don't have to apologize to those morons who disrupted the quietude and serenity that we possess here at the PI section. These phantoms and nincompoops can not just barge into our dialogue and declare their impertinent and profane convictions. Why don't they start a religious thread for themselves, exclusively for imbeciles like themselves. :devil::devil::devil:

Pepe & Pilar:

1) Pot - Kettle :yes:

2) PI section quiet & serene? :rofl:

3) Wait until you've been around awhile noob. fam06.gif

4) You are guilty of impertinance and profanity yourself - see #1 :bonk: and yet you try to climb on the Christian bandwagon.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I hate to burst everyones bubble, but GOD has nothing to do with our approvals. :whistle:

While i believe in God, and am semi religious, i know he doesnt work at USCIS and i know he didnt approve my husbands visa.

I think maybe for once we should give thanks to the over worked USCIS employees who have to sit and look at millions of petitions day in and day out.

Edited by Sinergy

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline
I hate to burst everyones bubble, but GOD has nothing to do with our approvals. :whistle:

Thats your belief, you dont have to go on convincing everyone else. :)

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

Timeline

Thats your belief, you dont have to go on convincing everyone else. :)

Not trying to convince anyone, just making a statement that God is not upstairs going thru petitions, the employees at USCIS are.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!

Timeline

The workers at USCIS are paid to go thru the papers. Its not like they are doing it pro bono.

Im not zealous nor that religious but i dont go around bursting other people's bubble.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

Timeline
The workers at USCIS are paid to go thru the papers. Its not like they are doing it pro bono.

Im not zealous nor that religious but i dont go around bursting other people's bubble.

Good for you....i do tho :)

And i never sd they do it pro bono, i know i wrote in clear english words, so im not sure of the confusion. other than you must be bored enough to wanna argue over anything :)

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

I wrote in clear english words as well. Why thank people who got paid?

Im not arguing, just posting like you are. :)

Timeline

I don't know about you but if I knew that a USCIS employee came in on a federal holiday and worked on their own to process my application I would not only say thanks, I would be very grateful to them for their help in making one aspect of my life a little better. But as I pointed out earlier, the statement was made in the OP, and was most likely an ESOL problem, that God had processed the paperwork. That is what my little joke was about. Not that God did not somehow encourage the USCIS worker to go to work that day. God does work in mysterious ways.

As for thanking people who get paid - well I thank the cashier at Wal-Mart, I thank the drive thru folks at McDonald's, I thank my co-workers, I thank our soldiers, I thank our emergency service personnel. I thank people who get paid all the time and it doesn't cost me a penny to do so. Why do I do it? Because I was taught that it is the right thing to do, that what goes around comes around.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline

I don't know about you but if I knew that a USCIS employee came in on a federal holiday and worked on their own to process my application I would not only say thanks, I would be very grateful to them for their help in making one aspect of my life a little better. But as I pointed out earlier, the statement was made in the OP, and was most likely an ESOL problem, that God had processed the paperwork. That is what my little joke was about. Not that God did not somehow encourage the USCIS worker to go to work that day. God does work in mysterious ways.

As for thanking people who get paid - well I thank the cashier at Wal-Mart, I thank the drive thru folks at McDonald's, I thank my co-workers, I thank our soldiers, I thank our emergency service personnel. I thank people who get paid all the time and it doesn't cost me a penny to do so. Why do I do it? Because I was taught that it is the right thing to do, that what goes around comes around.

Some of us were just brought up better than others :)

and to PLH...why thank USCIS? bc THEY are the ones who did your petition, and approved it. If there was NO USCIS then we'd all be screwed. Thats logical thinking

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

Timeline

NavarreMan: Well thats your thing. Just like Sinergy likes to burst other people's bubble. Btw, they get double pay if they work on a Holiday.

Sinergy: They process petitions and approve or disapprove it because its their job. It has nothing to do with them personally, its just a job with pay. If some of them dont like what they are doing, they are welcome to resign and they will be replaced by someone else.

Timeline
NavarreMan: Well thats your thing. Just like Sinergy likes to burst other people's bubble. Btw, they get double pay if they work on a Holiday.

Sinergy: They process petitions and approve or disapprove it because its their job. It has nothing to do with them personally, its just a job with pay. If some of them dont like what they are doing, they are welcome to resign and they will be replaced by someone else.

So you are above saying "thank you" to people who do things for you if they get paid for doing whatever it is they are doing for you?

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

Timeline

My payment is thank you enough.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.