boyceedith

sweet will of the Almighty God for me is coming

62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hey Hey we El Pasoans are nice people,

Be nice :P

Now...that being said, who are we picking on?

05/01/08 Green Card in mailbox!!

06/05/10 Real GREEN Card RECEIVED!

01/17/13 Sent application for US Citizenship!!!

01/19/13 Arrived to Arizona Lockbox

01/24/13 Notice of Action

01/25/13 Check cashed

01/28/13 NOA received by mail and biometrics letter mailed as per uscis.gov

02/14/13 Biometrics appointment

03/18/13 In-line for inteview

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Apparently, not all folks from El Paso (assuming this individual is from El Paso) share your sense of camaraderie and humor. Just read this one from the beginning and you will understand.

Edited by NavarreMan

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

Apparently, not all folks from El Paso (assuming this individual is from El Paso) share your sense of camaraderie and humor. Just read this one from the beginning and you will understand.

How can you expect people to be humorous about something they consider "sacred"? I'd never understand how someone can come lurk into regional treads just to make fun of people's beliefs??? If you want respect just try a little harder to respect others.

Abby

Filed: Timeline

How can you expect people to be humorous about something they consider "sacred"? I'd never understand how someone can come lurk into regional treads just to make fun of people's beliefs??? If you want respect just try a little harder to respect others.

Abby

Abby amiga, I respect people's beliefs. What upsets me is anyone -of any creed- who cheapens the presence of God in ####### as mundane as a visa approval. God is something to be lived, not paraded. No matter how much you pray, if you are missing papers, your visa will be denied: too-ha! that's how this works. God has nothing to do with it. Esa es mi opinion.

Abby

Abby amiga, I respect people's beliefs. What upsets me is anyone -of any creed- who cheapens the presence of God in ####### as mundane as a visa approval. God is something to be lived, not paraded. No matter how much you pray, if you are missing papers, your visa will be denied: too-ha! that's how this works. God has nothing to do with it. Esa es mi opinion.

Cool!!! amiga you got a valid point and totally respect your opinion...

Abby

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Abby

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

My original post dealt with the absurdity of the OP's claim that God was physically working on her visa. The less than Christian response (post #14) was what I then went after. I have little tolerance for such hypocrites.

My timeline is very typical of the average petitioner here and I did not pray to God every day for its speedy completion. God knows I cussed at a few USCIS employees a few times (guess those would be his co-workers LOL). Having faith in a higher power is fine with me, I too have strong religious beliefs. A true miracle of God would be to wake up with all the forms in a neat stack and FedEX knocking at your door looking for the USCIS package then returning the next day with the green card in hand. That would truly be a miracle, an act of God. Picturing God going into work at the USCIS office on his day off just doesn't cut it. Religion is fine until you get blinded by it. But it is a nice thought.

I didn't "lurk" into this thread just to make fun of someone's beliefs. I saw the title, I was intrigued, I read the OP and I chuckled at it because I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY! I left an admittedly smarta$$ post and left. It was not an attack on anyone or anything! Seeing another post shortly thereafter, I once again entered the thread and read pepe N pilar's reply and that yanked my chain. The rest is history, like it or lump it.

Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensedregistered pharmacist". (because somebody gives a damn)

Russia-USA.png

Together at last!!!

Entry 4/8/08

Marriage 6/7/08

LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER!!

hello guys im sorry if i'm sounded hypocrites to you or my faith goes the way it is but maybe i don't need to explane to you and i dont need to convinced you anything because you are smarter than me but i am just a simple person I'm happy of what i believed no matter how you will gonna tell me that The almighty God is a lie you will not gonna change anything about my faith all im asking from you " If you cannot say anything good to anybody just don't say anything" I am sorry i dont want to offend anybody else here and i didn't know this thread will make me sad of how it will turns out for you. Thank you and God Bless us all !!!

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

07-26-2007 : I-130 Sent

02-22-2008 : I-130 Approved

NVC

05-06-2008 : NVC Received :

2008-07-01 : Case Completed at NVC

2008-08-05 : NVC Left

USEM

08-25-2008 : Consulate Received

08-20-2008 : Medical Appointment Date

09-04-2008 : Interview Date

STATUS

08-27-2008 : Medical Passed

09-04-2008 : Passed (Pink and White slip) additional documents and Dv

10-17-2008 : visa on hand

DEPARTURE

10-25-2008 : US Entry

Minneapolis : Port of entry

Kansas City, Missouri : Final destination

AH BY THE WAY GUYS MY HUSBAND JUST CALLED USEM AND MY VISA WILL BE RELEASE TODAY PRAISE TO THE ALMIGHTY ONE !!!

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

NVC

USEM

STATUS

DEPARTURE

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
hello guys im sorry if i'm sounded hypocrites to you or my faith goes the way it is but maybe i don't need to explane to you and i dont need to convinced you anything because you are smarter than me but i am just a simple person I'm happy of what i believed no matter how you will gonna tell me that The almighty God is a lie you will not gonna change anything about my faith all im asking from you " If you cannot say anything good to anybody just don't say anything" I am sorry i dont want to offend anybody else here and i didn't know this thread will make me sad of how it will turns out for you. Thank you and God Bless us all !!!

You don't have to apologize to those morons who disrupted the quietude and serenity that we possess here at the PI section. These phantoms and nincompoops can not just barge into our dialogue and declare their impertinent and profane convictions. Why don't they start a religious thread for themselves, exclusively for imbeciles like themselves. :devil: :devil: :devil:

tex-mex.jpg

You don't have to apologize to those morons who disrupted the quietude and serenity that we possess here at the PI section. These phantoms and nincompoops can not just barge into our dialogue and declare their impertinent and profane convictions. Why don't they start a religious thread for themselves, exclusively for imbeciles like themselves. :devil: :devil: :devil:

' tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no EVIL for thou are with me.... :yes:

' tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no EVIL for thou are with me.... :yes:

Thank you very much for such encouraging words .....John ,you are very right of what you said ....thank you

wait.jpg

USCIS

CR1 Filers:

NVC

USEM

STATUS

DEPARTURE

I'm sorry but name calling is not the way to handle this situation. you can make your point with personal attacks. that will only led to more back and forth name calling. just an opinion, but seems better to make your point without resorting to name calling or just ignore the posts. personal attacks will only cause discord in the Forum, not quietude and serenity.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.