fooki

Evidence of relations before/after marriage

3 posts in this topic

i never met with my wife before marriage, we were just yahoo friends of about 18 months before marriage. and right after her arrivel in my country the next day we got married, and unfortunately we dont mostly talk on phones, sometimes on mobile which have no billing system.

After marriage we spent 20 days together, and then she left, we mostly talk on internet, and emails but we dont have prints of our old talks and emails, recently i have started this series, now printing emails and THIS is the only proof of our contact with each other. and i have records of her arrival in my country too.

on marriage ceremony, my parents cant participate:

So people what you think what should i arrange to satisfy the consular?

B)

Fooki

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If you use yahoo for your email then you can go back to SENT - go through all of your sent emails and you will be able to print emails that you sent to her. If you replied to one of her emails then what she wrote May also be saved and you can pront that. Get proof that you were in the same place at the same time by matching up your use of your ATM card or credit card. Go through the history of your Debit and credit and print these out - your wife should do the same. If you cant figure out where to get that kind of information you can call the help line for your debit/credit and they can tell you how. I use bank of america and it is really easy through them.

Put together photo albums and if you have any saved ticket stubbs from movies or concerts or anything like that you need to put it together. I would also suggest that you start writting hand written mail to eachother - my husband and I write a real letter at least once a week to eachother. You should start calling eachother on landlines NOW so that you have substantial proof. Make sure that you save your tickets from airline travel and have copies of your passports made so that the official can see entry dates etc.

Just wanted to add to jessibicho post.....

Start sending each other cards as well as letters. Do you have any congratulatory cards, letters or emails from when you married? Any letters or emails from any of your family or friends to your spouse that acknowlede the marriage? Did you file taxes as married, as this is good evidence as well.

Edited by aussiewench

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.