VisaJourneyLady

John McCain forced to defend Obama against his own supporters

42 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Woman: "He's an Arab"

McCain "No, he's a decent family man, a citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues".

Arabs aren't decent family men and citizens? :lol:

X'actly!!!!

Scary people will still be of that mindset though... :wacko:

Seriously.

Got into a wee bit of a political discussion one time while doing my stint in the church nursery one Sunday. One person said to me "well, you gotta wonder, with his middle name being Hussein and everything, about him being Muslim.... " To which I replied "so what if he was?" To which he replied "um well, um well...." and had no real answer for that.

Sometimes I wonder if I wandered into a parallel universe when I crossed the border to live here!

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Germany
Timeline

Indeed a parallel universe Cassie :)

Done with USCIS until 12/28/2020!

penguinpasscanada.jpg

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty and democracy?" ~Gandhi

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Woman: "He's an Arab"

McCain "No, he's a decent family man, a citizen, that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues".

Arabs aren't decent family men and citizens? :lol:

Of course not - they beat their wives!

"And [as to] those on whose part you fear disobedience, admonish them, expel them from the bed, and beat them."

The Koran [4:34]

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
with his middle name being Hussein and everything, about him being Muslim.... " To which I replied "so what if he was?"

We're at war with the Muslims - can't have one as our Commander-in-Chief.

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
with his middle name being Hussein and everything, about him being Muslim.... " To which I replied "so what if he was?"

:no: We're in a war against WMDS -- no, wait, Al-Qaeda -- no, wait, terrorism -- no, wait, insurgents -- no, wait, we're in a war against something nebulous that hasn't been defined lately.

Edited by Cassie

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Timeline

:no: We're in a war against WMDS -- no, wait, Al-Qaeda -- no, wait, terrorism -- no, wait, insurgents -- no, wait, we're in a war against something nebulous that hasn't been defined lately.

It's Muslims.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

It's Muslims.

We are at war with people that happen to be Muslims, whatever package they come in or label we paste on them. Terrorist, Iraqi insurgent, Afgan rebel, whatever. Just because all of them happen to be Muslim doesn't mean we are at war with someone just because they are a Muslim. They need to be both column A and column B, like a Muslim terrorist for instance for us to be at war with them in my view. There are plenty of Muslims that want nothing to do with this.

After saying all that, there is no way I would vote for one just like if I was alive in the early 40's I wouldn't vote for someone who ran the local Bund or some Japanese who managed to stay out of the prisons we put them in. Questionable loyalty and objectivity would be my reasons for not voting for someone with the same nationality or religious affiliation as an enemy, not racisim or bigotry. I am sure people on this site of all places understand the difference between a person and the politics of where they come from or who they pray with. Many of us would not be allowed our spouses if that were the test.

It's Muslims.

come on brother MA, you know better than that..then make me and you enemies..

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It's Muslims.

You nitwit we aren't at war with Muslims... we are at war with terrorists. You are somewhere between ignorant & racist... not a good place to be.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

We're at war with whatever is convenient to keep the war wing of the Republican party happy. Before 9/11, a cold war was brewing with China. Al qaeda is more convenient. Less threatening than the most populous nation on earth -- inherently shadowy, hard to grasp -- and best of all, its almost impossible to know when you've won. Perfect for those wanting the body politic on a war footing indefinitely.

5-15-2002 Met, by chance, while I traveled on business

3-15-2005 I-129F
9-18-2005 Visa in hand
11-23-2005 She arrives in USA
1-18-2006 She returns to Russia, engaged but not married

11-10-2006 We got married!

2-12-2007 I-130 sent by Express mail to NSC
2-26-2007 I-129F sent by Express mail to Chicago lock box
6-25-2007 Both NOA2s in hand; notice date 6-15-2007
9-17-2007 K3 visa in hand
11-12-2007 POE Atlanta

8-14-2008 AOS packet sent
9-13-2008 biometrics
1-30-2009 AOS interview
2-12-2009 10-yr Green Card arrives in mail

2-11-2014 US Citizenship ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We're at war with whatever is convenient to keep the war wing of the Republican party happy. Before 9/11, a cold war was brewing with China. Al qaeda is more convenient. Less threatening than the most populous nation on earth -- inherently shadowy, hard to grasp -- and best of all, its almost impossible to know when you've won. Perfect for those wanting the body politic on a war footing indefinitely.

The war on terror is real, make no mistake about it. However the uninformed & ignorant will take it a step further & make it about all Muslims. I worked with a lot of Muslims during my year in Iraq & most are decent people.

FamilyGuy_SavingPrivateBrian_v2f_72_1161823205-000.jpg

i vouch for my brother MA, he likes to stir the sh!t..and is no Muslim hater at all..his sense of humor and to get folks fired off...and yes, i am a Muslim

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835