daniez

Preparing my fiance's petiton

19 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
OK, I'LL JUST MAKE SIMPLE BUT ORGANIZE,

2nd question..

I have a US passport do i still need certified copy of my birth certificate?

or just make a notarized copy on all pages of my US passport? colored o black &white?

Notarized for what purpose? If the USCIS wanted a notarized document, it would specifically be requested....

SO just copy all the pages my US passport will do?

Yes, read the instructions literally (do not add more words than what is written) and then just do it...

YMMV

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Daniez

Make it simple as possible, When I did mine, i bought different kinds of folder that I thought it was the best, but it is still end up to getting the important ones, if you wish to have folders just the ordinary folder to it will be easy to hand in to the consul or the the first person who will first examine you papers before the consul or interview. One of the reason is there is a very small window space where you will hand in you docs, so if you will bring a big album for photos it wont fit. I just have average size paper clips to hold my papers for each content that I was submitted.

It migh be useful to you for visit my K1 visa trail in the link below. once you are in the site, scroll down to find the posts related to ur prepation for interview and K1 visa processing.

K1 Visa Trail

Hi to all,

This is my first time posting here,hopefully you guys can help me trough out the process.

first, I gathered all the paper works and evidence of relationship that i need, what kind of folder do you guys used?

any images of the actual paper works is a big help for me.

OK, I'LL JUST MAKE SIMPLE BUT ORGANIZE,

2nd question..

I have a US passport do i still need certified copy of my birth certificate?

or just make a notarized copy on all pages of my US passport? colored o black &white?

Notarized for what purpose? If the USCIS wanted a notarized document, it would specifically be requested....

SO just copy all the pages my US passport will do?

We just sent in photo copies of all the pages plus the front and back cover

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.