beans

October 08 K1 Filers

2,110 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Congrats Shanira! I know you've been waiting for a while!! I hope you have smooth sailing the rest of the way.

Julie - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...0083&st=765

K-1s waiting for Montreal. I've seen some people getting interviews 2 months after receipt from the consulate - thats sooo much better than it looked over the winter!! ** fingers crossed **

2 months???? That sounds AMAIZING!!!!!!!!!! I'm crossing my fingers and toes! :rofl::rofl: Thanks for the link! I've been looking for a while. But you're right now is time to join formally! See you there!

129F

14 Oct 2008 --- I-129F sent to VSC

17 Oct 2008 ---- NOA1 (rec'd Oct.23rd)

17 Mar 2009 ---- NOA2 151days (rec'd Mar.21st)

31 Jul 2009 ---- Interview - APPROVED!! (visa rec'd Aug.5th)

16 Aug 2009 ---- BIG MOVE!!!! So many conflicting emotions!

21 Aug 2009 --- marriage - civil ceremony

AOS, EAD, AP

13 Oct 2009 --- sent to Chicago Lockbox

18 Nov 2009 -- Bio app. for AOS and EAD (Rec'd Nov. 2nd)

18 Dec 2009 --- AP and EAD APPROVED!!!! (AP rec'd Dec. 29th; EAD rec'd Dec. 31st)

15 Jan 2010 --- AOS transfered to CSC!!

19 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

22 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

25 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

17 June 2010 ---AOS touched

18 June 2010 ---AOS touched

10 July 2010 --- AOS touched

12 July 2010 --- Letter to welcome new permanent resident and card ordered

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Thank you all :)

7/31/2008 - Sended I-129F to VSC (lost in mail).

9/24/2008 - Resended I-129F to VSC (*sigh* lost again).

10/30/2008 - Resended again I-129F to VSC.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

03/09/2009 - RFE received

03/11/2009 - Returned RFE

05/23/2009 - Recieved 2nd RFE

08/05/2009 - Denied. Besides that he turns out to be a total jerk. Case ended.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats Shanira.

Is it just Michelle (M&M) still waiting?

Congratulations Shanira :dance: I bet you feel like your life is moving again! When you're waiting it's like everything comes to a stand still! Hey Laura...How are things? Yes, unfortunately still waiting....we will give until 7 months which will be the 1st of May and try a few options ie.... service request, write a letter to the congressman, or info pass.... or all three! :rofl:

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Congrats Shanira.

Is it just Michelle (M&M) still waiting?

Congratulations Shanira :dance: I bet you feel like your life is moving again! When you're waiting it's like everything comes to a stand still! Hey Laura...How are things? Yes, unfortunately still waiting....we will give until 7 months which will be the 1st of May and try a few options ie.... service request, write a letter to the congressman, or info pass.... or all three! :rofl:

I'm ok, plodding along. Am taking the first week of my original 8 week holiday off. Just going to relax and also look at a few flats.

Still don't really know what's going on between me and Tom. We aren't able to talk much and I seem to be finding out about stuff he's done through his forum rather than him telling me himself.

I'm ok, plodding along.

miss you, laura. im finding the UK forum less lively without you. : (

but im glad to hear you are plodding along.

a <3 for you.

21 oct 08 : i-129F sent / 22 oct 08 : NOA1 / 23 feb 09: NOA2 / 13 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 3' / 28 mar 09 : rec'd 'packet 4' / 20 apr 09 : interview / 22 apr 09 : passport/visa delivery by courier / 29 apr 09 : POE @ PHL / <3 05 may 09 : married <3 / 06 jul 09 : AOS submitted / 09 jul 09 : NOA for EAD/AP/i-485 / 28 jul 09 : biometrics / 31 aug 09 : AP rec'd / 02 sep 09 : EAD rec'd / 19 oct 09 : conditional green card rec'd

16 jul 11 : i-751 sent to VSC (fedex)

18 jul 11 : fedex confirmed delivery; NOA1 generated

20 jul 11 : NOA1 notice rec'd; check cashed; touch

26 jul 11 : NOA2 generated

28 jul 11 : NOA2 biometrics appt letter rec'd

29 jul 11 : letter req biometrics appt rescheduling sent

09 aug 11 : biometrics appt (could not attend); NOA3 generated

11 aug 11 : NOA3 (rescheduled) biometrics appt letter rec'd

24 aug 11 : biometrics appt

14 oct 11 : conditional green card expiry date

16 nov 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR online

18 nov 11 : mailed i-865 for USC

22 nov 11 : moved house; NOA4 change of address for USC rec'd

13 dec 11 : filed AR-11 for LPR by phone

29 dec 11 : filed hardcopy AR-11 for LPR by mail

18 jan 12 : 6 month mark ROC

05 apr 12 : approval letter rec'd

16 jul 12 : n-400 filing window opens

immediate concerns:

none, immigration-wise.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

m&m

Thanks and I really do hope that it's gonna be your turn next, I know how you feel, hang in there!

7/31/2008 - Sended I-129F to VSC (lost in mail).

9/24/2008 - Resended I-129F to VSC (*sigh* lost again).

10/30/2008 - Resended again I-129F to VSC.

11/11/2008 - NOA1

03/09/2009 - RFE received

03/11/2009 - Returned RFE

05/23/2009 - Recieved 2nd RFE

08/05/2009 - Denied. Besides that he turns out to be a total jerk. Case ended.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Want to extend my congratulations to Shanira, Chels, OmarG, et al.

Also wish to extend my support to all those still at some point in the process. We just sent Packet 3 in today and are hoping for an interview sometime in the next few weeks. I've been counting down the days till my fiancée's arrival and it's just under three months. Though still a significant amount of time, I tell her "I can do that standing on my head."

Timeline

Also wish to extend my support to all those still at some point in the process. We just sent Packet 3 in today and are hoping for an interview sometime in the next few weeks. I've been counting down the days till my fiancée's arrival and it's just under three months. Though still a significant amount of time, I tell her "I can do that standing on my head."

I am in shock we got our approval :dance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you think it's never coming .........I know it's easy for me to say now because we have finally been approved, however for those people still waiting it will come, I promise!!!! I have been just like you....totally depressed with it all......not looking at the timelines because it just feels like rubbing salt into a wound! Please, Please those who are in despair have faith in knowing it will get approved. Its been 6.5 months for me and Mike we had no email , no update on the USCIS website just a letter out of the blue!!! Today out of the blue....you can propbably tell I am still in shock!!! Thank you to all those that have been so supportive you dont know how much you have helped me!!!! Best wishes to all those still waiting M x

Timeline

I am in shock we got our approval :dance: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just when you think it's never coming .........I know it's easy for me to say now because we have finally been approved, however for those people still waiting it will come, I promise!!!! I have been just like you....totally depressed with it all......not looking at the timelines because it just feels like rubbing salt into a wound! Please, Please those who are in despair have faith in knowing it will get approved. Its been 6.5 months for me and Mike we had no email , no update on the USCIS website just a letter out of the blue!!! Today out of the blue....you can propbably tell I am still in shock!!! Thank you to all those that have been so supportive you dont know how much you have helped me!!!! Best wishes to all those still waiting M x

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-1

I-129F Sent : 2008-10-10

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-10-15

I-129F NOA2 : 2009-03-01

Visa Received : 2009-03-20

US Entry : 2009-03-26

Marriage : 2009-05-23

AOS, EAD, AP

Date Filed : 2009-06-04

NOA Date : 2009-06-11

Bio. Appt. : 2009-06-23 (original date July 10th)

AOS Transfer: 2009-07-02

Touch: 2009-07-03

Touch: 2009-07-06

Touch: 2009-07-07

Touch: 2009-07-08

Touch: 2009-07-10 with email regarding pending status.

Touch: 2009-07-20

Touch: 2009-07-21

AP and EAD Approved: 2009-08-03

AP Touch: 2009-08-04

AP Touch: 2009-08-05

EAD second email and Touch 2009-08-06

EAD Touch: 2009-08-07

AOS Approved: 2009-08-10

ROC: petition filed 5-18-11

NOA1 received 5-27-11

Biometrics 7-11-11

Decision Date 1-9-12

Approval letter 1-12-12

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations M&M, I am so happy for you :jest: . Doesnt it feel sooo good? You have been so patient, not letting this process get you down, I wish you a speedy NVC journey.

Is there anyone else waiting on NOA2?

"Patience with others is Love, Patience with self is Hope, Patience with God is Faith."--

Adel Bestavros

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!! Such great news!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Had to say something here too! ;)

129F

14 Oct 2008 --- I-129F sent to VSC

17 Oct 2008 ---- NOA1 (rec'd Oct.23rd)

17 Mar 2009 ---- NOA2 151days (rec'd Mar.21st)

31 Jul 2009 ---- Interview - APPROVED!! (visa rec'd Aug.5th)

16 Aug 2009 ---- BIG MOVE!!!! So many conflicting emotions!

21 Aug 2009 --- marriage - civil ceremony

AOS, EAD, AP

13 Oct 2009 --- sent to Chicago Lockbox

18 Nov 2009 -- Bio app. for AOS and EAD (Rec'd Nov. 2nd)

18 Dec 2009 --- AP and EAD APPROVED!!!! (AP rec'd Dec. 29th; EAD rec'd Dec. 31st)

15 Jan 2010 --- AOS transfered to CSC!!

19 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

22 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

25 Jan 2010 --- AOS touched

17 June 2010 ---AOS touched

18 June 2010 ---AOS touched

10 July 2010 --- AOS touched

12 July 2010 --- Letter to welcome new permanent resident and card ordered

Timeline
Congrats!

Thank you for all your responses to our approval you guy's are the best (F)

Ok here's the deal, Mike called me last night and told me that there was a letter from immigration at his mum and dads, which is strange because he changed his address with USCIS back in Oct...21st to be precise to his/our new apt, this change of address is also confirmed when we call the USCIS by Mike completing security, and also on the USCIS website it shows the last touch being the 21st of Oct which is the date he called to change the address; therfore they must have the correct address????? Anyway, when he gets to his dads and reads the letter its a letter from the NVC stating they are sending our stuff to the American Embassy in London and to expect packet 3 soon???? Wonderful/#######/HUH??? where the Hell is our NOA2 ????? Ok peeps this is where I need your wonderful help???? I am now really concerned that 1. we havent got the NOA2 and this may sound stupid but will I need this for the interview 2. With the NOA2 don't they send all the original docs back to Mike ie..... petition evidence etc..... I am over the moon , however worried now as to whats happened to our stuff???? Can anyone advise me as to what we should have expected??? :help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.