jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

hi there again 'Minang'

have to go back sa Dentist mejo matagal pang ayusan ung mga RCT session ko.

tuberculine test ba o X-ray?

kse most asians pala na nagka primary complex when they're young eh nag po positive sa TB test kahit negative naman sa X-Ray at negative naman talaga.

same thing happened w/ my cuzin. duon naman cya sa L.A. nagpa medical.

no haven't pack anything yet...wala pa sa mood. Kaw Ba?

happy weekend!!!hope you're having fun

YEAH, YUN NGA WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT'S THEIR BASIS...I KNOW. AKO NGA DIN PARA WLA KME SA SARILI NG ANAK KO THESE PAST WEEKS EH, IT SEEMS DAYS JUST PASSED NA HINDI NAMIN NAMAMALAYAN, EVEN IF WE GO TO THE MALLS, OR EAT OUT & WATCH A MOVIE. YUN BA MINANG SANDALI LANG UN NA NALILIBANG KME THEN AFTERWARDS VISA NA NAMAN TOPIC NAMING MAG INA.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, AND INTERVIEWEES THERE EH TAYO PA ANG INABOT NG BACKLOG NA YAN.

ITO PA, REALITY CHECK, SYEMPRE MAY NAGING FRIENDS NA RIN AKO DURING THE MEDICAL & THE INTERVIEW DOON KO NA NA MEET, AND CYEMPRE WE EXCHANGED CONTACT NOS. EH ABA LAHAT ATA SILA NAKAALIS NA EH KAMI NALANG MAG INA ANDITO SA PINAS.tHIS WHOLE WAITING THING SUCKS!!!

TO THINK TAMA KA, WE HAVE WAITED FOR QUITE A NOS. OF YEARS NA THEN THIS PART NA NAMAN, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN TURNING THE NEGATIVE THING INTO A POSTIVE ONE, PERO I CAN'T GET THE POSITIVE ASPECT IN ALL OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DB?bAKIT KAYA WE HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG NOH? I REALLY WONDER...

THE HARDEST PART PA EH MALAYO TAYO SA MGA LOVED ONES NATIN, UNG MGA NAG PETITION SA ATIN, HAY....

WELL I GUESS THIS TOO SHALL PASS SABI NGA NILA, AND HOW I WISH WE COULD ALL HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND OF HAVING THE VISAS ON OUR HANDS...

LET'S JUST CONTINUALLY PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER.

AND P.S. BAKA EXTRA TIME NATIN NGAYUN NA MAGPAGANDA HEHE, MAG PA FACIAL, MAGPA COMPLETE BODY SPA, SAKA UNG MGA HAIR & DENTAL HYGIENE NATIN KSE DI BA EXPENSIVE MAG PA HAIR SALON & DENTAL SA U.S.A.? ONCE UNG SIS KO ONE SITTING NYA SA DENTIST COSTS HER $1800 EXTRACTION LANG ATA YUN, HEHE SO YUN MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE TIME TO THOSE THINGS DB?

hi there "Minang"

I think we're on the same boat...coz my daughter & I were interviewed last Sept. 26, and I paid our DV's two weeks prior to the interview date.

When my husband called the USEM, He was able to speak w/ Lorraine & She told him the DV arrived at USEM last Oct. 28, and she even told my husband na OK naman ang DV results ko. I don't know abt. the "referral date" thing, and I'm also losing a lot of sleep & definitely tons of patience why my case is taking this looooong.

We were interviewed at window No.27(if my vision's not blurred bcoz' of the tension,and I really found the CO kinda pretty, smart & really accomodating.

Well Let's Just hope & pray they the Consuls, will give each one of us "wonderful" presents in time for Christmas.

In the meantime, they will Celebrate Thanksgiving...

I understand your sentiments for the reason they are also same with mine...So what I do is whenever I feel down I check the forums here in VJ and you know "it helps" to know that you're not the only one in this kind of dilemma.

God Bless... ;)

mine still nasa CO :crying: but it's ok walang magagawa is just to wait.. :whistle::whistle: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who has their visas already :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

maki dance na rin ako sa cult visa dance hehehhe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi! I'm new here! I've reading all your stories and there's a lot of us who are waiting a visa. Calling Grace and Lorraine doesn't make any sense becoz ithere was one time i talked to Grace early 8am and she's insisting me to call at their call center then she asked me my case# and not completely satisfied w/ her. What i'm doing is to follow up my visa personally TWICE A WEEK at window X. Right there, they asks your case# and probably there's a remarks below the screen. Last Nov.3, she told me that my DV was there Oct.28 (i think that's good news), I came back Nov.5 and another thin lady told me that my case is for approval na daw kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 11 Monday, went to Window X again, it's so frustrating becoz it's still under review. Today Nov.13, still under review. I can't believe it! it's 7 weeks already of waiting.

Hi Grace! Ako din! I lose weight already, pumangit na din ako he he! You know we don't deserve this kind of dilemma, we've been waiting this for so many years, sana naman malaman ng mga consul about our feelings and emotions. I try myself to keep busy pero laman pa din ng utak ko is VISA! Hindi ko na nga pinapakita sa mga anak ko becoz they're the one whose affected, nag stop na cla ng school nila. I was just wondering, my twin sister was intrviewed Oct.14, kinabukasan may txt na cya from Delbros, we have the same petitioner naman, tinanong ko nga sa Window x, she told me that we have different case.

You know Grace, my sis jsut called up told me that the result of her kids tb test is positive, again they have to have an xray worth $45 each. Gosh, that's too expensive. Their test at St. Lukes is useless because in their school its a requirement before they accept a student.

I just wanna know if you've been to dentist already? or ok na ba lahat mga things mo?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS!!!GOD IS MY STRENGTH!

:dance::dance::dance::dance:

)gaya-gaya sa Visa Dance!(

wowow!!!!

CONGRATS, godismystrength!!!!

let's dance some more, the more we dance, the more visas are flooding us....yahoo!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

so obvious that i'm enjoying this visa cult dance, hehehe

hi there 'jamesNrei'

I paid my DV sept. 9, 08

THANKS MUCH & HAPPY WEEKEND

(F)

forgive me guys but my OCness is overwhelming me right now :blush: and I can't help but to edit the list again. For easier referral, it is now arranged by the date your DV arrived the embassy. Based on trends lately this is the prediction who will have the visa next. But I might be wrong on this since it is still case to case basis. :unsure:

Username--------------------

Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27................U

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20..................10/03......................9/08................I (11/13)

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29..................10/07......................8/28................I (11/13)

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01..................10/10......................9/22................U

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19..................8/20...................10/14......................9/04................U

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26................U

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17................U

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................U

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................U

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.............................................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/?......................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26..................10/31.....................9/23.................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05..................10/31.....................9/17.................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11....................8/12................................................8/20................P?

jovelyn barajas....................K3........................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P?

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??)

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

MI- Marriage Index

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

hi there 'pretty mommy'

yeah...i guess so...but my cuzin is in his twenties, buti nalang sa x-ray negative.it's just a skin test db...niwey enjoy the rest of the weekend.. :dance::dance:

usually, nagpa-positive sa tb ang mga bata dahil may vaccine sila for tb. st. luke's xray are very safe naman, low radiation naman.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hi there again 'Minang'

kse most asians pala na nagka primary complex when they're young eh nag po positive sa TB test kahit negative naman sa X-Ray at negative naman talaga.

YEAH, YUN NGA WE REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE ON WHAT'S THEIR BASIS...I KNOW. AKO NGA DIN PARA WLA KME SA SARILI NG ANAK KO THESE PAST WEEKS EH, IT SEEMS DAYS JUST PASSED NA HINDI NAMIN NAMAMALAYAN, EVEN IF WE GO TO THE MALLS, OR EAT OUT & WATCH A MOVIE. YUN BA MINANG SANDALI LANG UN NA NALILIBANG KME THEN AFTERWARDS VISA NA NAMAN TOPIC NAMING MAG INA.

I REALLY DON'T HAVE A CLUE, WHY OF ALL PEOPLE, AND INTERVIEWEES THERE EH TAYO PA ANG INABOT NG BACKLOG NA YAN.

ITO PA, REALITY CHECK, SYEMPRE MAY NAGING FRIENDS NA RIN AKO DURING THE MEDICAL & THE INTERVIEW DOON KO NA NA MEET, AND CYEMPRE WE EXCHANGED CONTACT NOS. EH ABA LAHAT ATA SILA NAKAALIS NA EH KAMI NALANG MAG INA ANDITO SA PINAS.tHIS WHOLE WAITING THING SUCKS!!!

TO THINK TAMA KA, WE HAVE WAITED FOR QUITE A NOS. OF YEARS NA THEN THIS PART NA NAMAN, I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN TURNING THE NEGATIVE THING INTO A POSTIVE ONE, PERO I CAN'T GET THE POSITIVE ASPECT IN ALL OF WHAT WE HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH DB?bAKIT KAYA WE HAVE TO WAIT THIS LONG NOH? I REALLY WONDER...

THE HARDEST PART PA EH MALAYO TAYO SA MGA LOVED ONES NATIN, UNG MGA NAG PETITION SA ATIN, HAY....

WELL I GUESS THIS TOO SHALL PASS SABI NGA NILA, AND HOW I WISH WE COULD ALL HAVE THE PEACE OF MIND OF HAVING THE VISAS ON OUR HANDS...

AND P.S. BAKA EXTRA TIME NATIN NGAYUN NA MAGPAGANDA HEHE, MAG PA FACIAL, MAGPA COMPLETE BODY SPA, SAKA UNG MGA HAIR & DENTAL HYGIENE NATIN KSE DI BA EXPENSIVE MAG PA HAIR SALON & DENTAL SA U.S.A.? ONCE UNG SIS KO ONE SITTING NYA SA DENTIST COSTS HER $1800 EXTRACTION LANG ATA YUN, HEHE SO YUN MAYBE WE SHOULD GIVE TIME TO THOSE THINGS DB?

hi there "Minang"

I think we're on the same boat...coz my daughter & I were interviewed last Sept. 26, and I paid our DV's two weeks prior to the interview date.

When my husband called the USEM, He was able to speak w/ Lorraine & She told him the DV arrived at USEM last Oct. 28, and she even told my husband na OK naman ang DV results ko. I don't know abt. the "referral date" thing, and I'm also losing a lot of sleep & definitely tons of patience why my case is taking this looooong.

We were interviewed at window No.27(if my vision's not blurred bcoz' of the tension,and I really found the CO kinda pretty, smart & really accomodating.

Well Let's Just hope & pray they the Consuls, will give each one of us "wonderful" presents in time for Christmas.

I understand your sentiments for the reason they are also same with mine...So what I do is whenever I feel down I check the forums here in VJ and you know "it helps" to know that you're not the only one in this kind of dilemma.

God Bless... ;)

mine still nasa CO :crying: but it's ok walang magagawa is just to wait.. :whistle::whistle: CONGRATULATIONS to ALL who has their visas already :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

maki dance na rin ako sa cult visa dance hehehhe :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Hi! I'm new here! I've reading all your stories and there's a lot of us who are waiting a visa. Calling Grace and Lorraine doesn't make any sense becoz ithere was one time i talked to Grace early 8am and she's insisting me to call at their call center then she asked me my case# and not completely satisfied w/ her. What i'm doing is to follow up my visa personally TWICE A WEEK at window X. Right there, they asks your case# and probably there's a remarks below the screen. Last Nov.3, she told me that my DV was there Oct.28 (i think that's good news), I came back Nov.5 and another thin lady told me that my case is for approval na daw kse wala na daw akong pending. Nov. 11 Monday, went to Window X again, it's so frustrating becoz it's still under review. Today Nov.13, still under review. I can't believe it! it's 7 weeks already of waiting.

Hi Grace! Ako din! I lose weight already, pumangit na din ako he he! You know we don't deserve this kind of dilemma, we've been waiting this for so many years, sana naman malaman ng mga consul about our feelings and emotions. I try myself to keep busy pero laman pa din ng utak ko is VISA! Hindi ko na nga pinapakita sa mga anak ko becoz they're the one whose affected, nag stop na cla ng school nila. I was just wondering, my twin sister was intrviewed Oct.14, kinabukasan may txt na cya from Delbros, we have the same petitioner naman, tinanong ko nga sa Window x, she told me that we have different case.

You know Grace, my sis jsut called up told me that the result of her kids tb test is positive, again they have to have an xray worth $45 each. Gosh, that's too expensive. Their test at St. Lukes is useless because in their school its a requirement before they accept a student.

I just wanna know if you've been to dentist already? or ok na ba lahat mga things mo?

not yet, haven't pack anything. Mas masarap cgurong mag pack pag may visa na . Me, I keep myself busy like I attend Bible study every tuesday, member ako ng choir, I sing every Sunday, may street mass kmi every Friday. kaya if i were you, think of something that makes you forget your visa.

hi again minang

kala ko log off ka eh.

I know, mas masarap mag impake pag may hawak ng Visa!cnabi mo pa!

this week mejo ILL be busy sa upcoming bday ng daughter ko,

hi there again 'Minang'

hi there "Minang"

God Bless... ;)

not yet, haven't pack anything. Mas masarap cgurong mag pack pag may visa na . Me, I keep myself busy like I attend Bible study every tuesday, member ako ng choir, I sing every Sunday, may street mass kmi every Friday. kaya if i were you, think of something that makes you forget your visa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello to everyone here!!!!

I already got my visa today!!!!

Hope that everyone here received a good news and their visa soon. Thanks for your encouragement ... It took almost 3months since the time I was interviewed but now I've got it. Praise the Lord.. Just keep your hopes up and our hope should be from the Lord..... God willing , everyone will be having their visas too SOON.

God bless you.. Thank you!!!!

Really! GOD IS OUR STRENGTH! you see, He just want us to be strong! Congrats! Happy trip!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

cheers to Godismystrength! :)

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09....................9/19......................8/27................U

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20..................10/03......................9/08................T(11/15)

waitinginvain...................CR1-IR1.................8/20..................9/01..................10/10......................9/22................U

trinidad-lohner...................K3........................8/19..................8/20...................10/14......................9/04................U

M@C....................................K1.........................9/03..................9/10..................10/17......................9/26................U

nbfsb.....................................IR2.......................?.........................9/18..................10/17......................9/17................U

pie..........................................K1........................9/08...................9/10..................10/20.....................9/19.................U

Christian's gem...................K1........................9/08..................9/10...................10/22.....................9/11.................U

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................9/18...................9/23..................10/24.....................9/18.................U

todNasmeen........................K1........................9/09...................9/10..................10/24.....................9/09.................U

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

maileen_bernis................CR1-IR1................9/16....................9/18..................10/28.....................9/18.................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26..................10/31.....................9/23.................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27....................9/05..................10/31.....................9/17.................U

jeffcloe..................................K1......................10/02..................10/03..................11/07...................10/16.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11....................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

jovelyn barajas....................K3........................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P?

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Visa received

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................10/11

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19..................9/01...................9/19......................9/04..................10/17

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03......................9/12..................10/20

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02..................9/03.................10/10......................9/12..................10/21

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20.................10/22

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17......................9/17..................10/23

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22.................10/24

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08..................9/05.................10/10......................9/11..................10/26

twilight..............................CR1-IR1.................8/26...........................................10/17......................9/04..................10/27

jettyglenn.............................K1.........................9/03..................9/04...............................................10/03.................10/29

boknat...................................K1........................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26.................10/31

ShineK..................................K1.........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29......................9/25..................11/04

ladyinpink............................K1........................9/09...................9/15.................10/10......................9/19..................11/07

jamesNrei............................K1.........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07.....................9/12..................11/10

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21...................8/28.................10/??......................9/18..................11/11

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
cheers to Godismystrength! :)

Username--------------------

Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20..................10/03......................9/08................T(11/15)

grace_2274.......................CR1-IR1.................9/09....................9/10..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

minang..................................F1.......................9/26....................9/29..................10/28.....................9/26.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11....................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02.................10/??

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28...................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................11/13

F- For Visa Printing

I - Issued visa

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

-------------------------------------------------------

add me please,

dphus

K3

DV paid 9/19

DV to NSO 9/24

DV to USEM 10/28

Interview 9/22

Status U

cheers

Filed: Timeline

i hope everyone got to have a great weekend....

congrats to all those who got their visas!!!!

and to all still waiting, what else do we do but :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

"i like to move it, move it..." pabuwenas ulit for this week, let's start the week with our traditional visa dance :)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.