jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

SFO POE ko Tentative date ng alis ko NOV 2. Sana dumating na visa mo. Goodluck sis.

hi sis... tentative ko nov 6.. sayang sabay sana tayo! :blink: bon voyage sis!

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jettyglenn, too bad you can't attend the seminar with us this Monday, it would have been more fun. As the saying goes the more the merrier. We will just post our feedback of the seminar. :)

natassja_keisha, you will be here til after all souls's day ? Going to Mla. Memorial next weekend?

guys good night! just a night away before our gimik. :)

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

jettyglenn, too bad you can't attend the seminar with us this Monday, it would have been more fun. As the saying goes the more the merrier. We will just post our feedback of the seminar. :)

natassja_keisha, you will be here til after all souls's day ? Going to Mla. Memorial next weekend?

guys good night! just a night away before our gimik. :)

SIGE HA.. POST NAMAN KAYO DITO NG EXPERIENCES HEHEHEHE.. MASAYA UN.. TSAKA PICS NARIN SIS! THANK U... :yes:

Edited by jettyglenn

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jamesnrei: I talked with stephnria... she said she wanna join... we can just text her. Twilight didnt reply though.

JoseRizal: Naa nako sa manila unyang gabii, ETA: 10:45PM. Ipa-photocopy pa nako ang mga papeles. (Ill be in Manila tonight, ETA: 10:45PM. I need to photocopy my requirements.)

trinidad-lohner: Thanks for the number :). Im not ready yet hahaha. PANIC PACKING WHAAAAaaa!

jettyglenn: When are you leaving? You might get your visa early this week for sure.

bevs: :) Stay happy. Sayang ang beauty, baka magka-wrinkles.

TO ALL: I might be gone for a few days from VJ coz i wont be able to hop on the internet when i get to manila. Ill be back when i reach TX so that would be the 30th. Ill be texting you guys as soon as i arrive in manila tonight. :) And yeyyy lets have fun on monday.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

jamesnrei: I talked with stephnria... she said she wanna join... we can just text her. Twilight didnt reply though.

JoseRizal: Naa nako sa manila unyang gabii, ETA: 10:45PM. Ipa-photocopy pa nako ang mga papeles. (Ill be in Manila tonight, ETA: 10:45PM. I need to photocopy my requirements.)

trinidad-lohner: Thanks for the number :). Im not ready yet hahaha. PANIC PACKING WHAAAAaaa!

jettyglenn: When are you leaving? You might get your visa early this week for sure.

TO ALL: I might be gone for a few days from VJ coz i wont be able to hop on the internet when i get to manila. Ill be back when i reach TX so that would be the 30th. Ill be texting you guys as soon as i arrive in manila tonight. :) And yeyyy lets have fun on monday.

To all going for tomorrow's seminar, what time are we supposed to meet so that we can all enter together?

Timeline
J. Rizal, is 930 am okay or do you think we should be there earlier?

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline
tetris, your advise applies for everyone here waiting for our visa. Thank you for the concern! :)

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

To all going for tomorrow's seminar, what time are we supposed to meet so that we can all enter together?

How about 9:00?

Timeline
How about 9:00?

okay i'll send them an sms. See you tom! :)

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19.................9/01.....................9/19.....................9/04................V (10/17)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08.................9/05..................10/10.....................9/11.................T (10/23)

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20................V (10/22)

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................K1 printed (10/06);K2-U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22.....................9/18.................U

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17......................9/04................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................V (10/24)

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02...................9/03................10/10......................9/12.................V (10/21)

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10................................................9/09.................P

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19.................P

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18................................................9/17.................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23................................................9/18.................P

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23................P

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02...............V (10/??)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03...............T (10/24)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

enjoy ur seminar guys :yes: keep us posted

AOS 2009

January 30 - NOA 1

Filed: Timeline

Hello,

Sorry guys, i just online by now. My pc is messing up and my fiance was here in Manila. I thought i can go back with him this coming 6th of November but i think i cant.

We call the embassy place today and the Grace said that our documents is still in the line because there are lots of heavy loads with the CO.

They asked us to call again after 2 weeks... After 2 weeks again???? Our DV is with them Oct. 7 and until now no result...

DO you think Grace is giving us the right information or just her own calculation???

Sorry i didn't come with you at the seminar....

What do you think about this????

I need your response guys....

Thanks.....

Who is coming to Las Vegas Mc Carran International Airport here????

Filed: Timeline

jamesNrei,

Hello,

Sorry guys, i just online by now. My pc is messing up and my fiance was here in Manila. I thought i can go back with him this coming 6th of November but i think i cant.

We call the embassy place today and the Grace said that our documents is still in the line because there are lots of heavy loads with the CO.

They asked us to call again after 2 weeks... After 2 weeks again???? Our DV is with them Oct. 7 and until now no result...

DO you think Grace is giving us the right information or just her own calculation???

Thanks.....

jamesNrei,

Hello,

Thanks.....

well sis they always give us 2 weeks but after 2 weeks they will tell us again to call after 2 weeks, i dont believed them anymore. but i do hope u get your visa before nov 6.

any update my all my sis and bro here. seem no one call yet.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.