DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

mga kapatid,

i just called PRISM, spoke with janelle...mukhang hindi consistent ang sinasabi nila reqmts...feeling ko tuloy parang need natin dalin lahat ng dala natin nung interview, heheh...

anyway, according to janelle, we need the ff:

1. BC

2. MC

3. 1 valid ID

4. photocopy of 1,2,3

5. certificate of singleness ng fiance/e mo or spouse

6. pictures with spouse/fiance/e

picture will be taken there, no need to bring picture daw...

naku, to be sure dala na din picture at dont forget the photocopies of docs kasi wala daw copier sa PRISM...

when i asked about the cert of singleness, wala na kasi ako copy nung sa hubby ko (it's a reqmt sa city hall when u get married kasi), she said kailangan daw talaga then she spoke with a counsellor pwede daw wala pero depende sa counsellor pa din....

basta, pakiusapan na lang natin kung ano yung wala tayo...govt agency naman yan kaya alam mo na pwede usap-usap lang...wala na din ako NSO copy ng BC kasi kinuha lahat sa embassy....dalin ko na lang yung original na naninilaw na BC ko, hahaha....

kailangan daw NSO copy ng BC at MC kasi marami na daw sila nahuling fake kahit pa galing sa NSO...

c u monday...mukhang wala tayo good news today...

kailangan daw NSO copy ng BC at MC kasi marami na daw sila nahuling fake kahit pa galing sa NSO...

Kaya may DV na sa embassy dahil sa mga pekeng NSO na papeles! Tayo ang napeperwisyo tuloy! :wacko:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
mga kapatid,

i just called PRISM, spoke with janelle...mukhang hindi consistent ang sinasabi nila reqmts...feeling ko tuloy parang need natin dalin lahat ng dala natin nung interview, heheh...

anyway, according to janelle, we need the ff:

1. BC

2. MC

3. 1 valid ID

4. photocopy of 1,2,3

5. certificate of singleness ng fiance/e mo or spouse

6. pictures with spouse/fiance/e

picture will be taken there, no need to bring picture daw...

naku, to be sure dala na din picture at dont forget the photocopies of docs kasi wala daw copier sa PRISM...

when i asked about the cert of singleness, wala na kasi ako copy nung sa hubby ko (it's a reqmt sa city hall when u get married kasi), she said kailangan daw talaga then she spoke with a counsellor pwede daw wala pero depende sa counsellor pa din....

basta, pakiusapan na lang natin kung ano yung wala tayo...govt agency naman yan kaya alam mo na pwede usap-usap lang...wala na din ako NSO copy ng BC kasi kinuha lahat sa embassy....dalin ko na lang yung original na naninilaw na BC ko, hahaha....

c u monday...mukhang wala tayo good news today...

Kahit may Visa na they still need all these stuff? di ba everything was submitted na sa US embassy? Bat kaya ganun?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Im excited to see you guys on monday. :D

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

NSO paper tapos fake pa din?

Yup. Three months ako may sinara ang NBI na travel agency kasi nag-iisue ng pekeng papeles including NSO docs. Tapos sa British Embassy naman may pinahuli dahil peke ang passport at MC.

Punta ka ng Recto. Nandun lahat. Lisensya, id, diploma, transcript, titulo, atbp. You name it, they have it. :)

Timeline

Really?

Then their so called SECPA is completely useless then.

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

Really?

True, true, true. That is why DV won't be gone IMO. We are a high fraud area. Can't blame USEM for not trusting our documents.

Ok lang sa akin ng DV kung tutusin. Ang hindi ok ay yung anim na linggo para lang ma-verify ng NSO kung tunay ang papeles mo o hindi. Dapat one week lang at most kasama na dun ang mga transmittal to NSO and back to embassy. :blush:

Timeline

Hmm then how come we can just go over there, get our BC in an hour and CENOMAR in three days. I just dont get it. Its like they are doing it manually.

Hmm then how come we can just go over there, get our BC in an hour and CENOMAR in three days. I just dont get it. Its like they are doing it manually.

According to PJ they are doing it manually - verifying the original documents..

Edited by Jose Rizal

Really?

True, true, true. That is why DV won't be gone IMO. We are a high fraud area. Can't blame USEM for not trusting our documents.

Ok lang sa akin ng DV kung tutusin. Ang hindi ok ay yung anim na linggo para lang ma-verify ng NSO kung tunay ang papeles mo o hindi. Dapat one week lang at most kasama na dun ang mga transmittal to NSO and back to embassy. :blush:

correct ka dyan Manny, di ko ma sikmura ang ka bagalan nila to VERIFY our DOCs, that's a holt ####### taking that so long, shot, that is UNBELIEVABLE at all. :unsure:

anyway mga sis and bro, i was at PRISM last month before my interview. security will only asked for 2 valid ID, such as BC, NBI, PASSPORT, or CENOMAR and it would be photocopy, thats the only thing they got from me. but to be sure of bring those very important papers with u like devorce degree, if ur fiancee or hubby been into devorce and try to know there middle name, and to you MANNY try to have a copy of USC certificate of your wife. well kc, iba ibat yung nga isip ng tao sa PRISM, may mataray, may ma arte and may bwesit :devil: . and take note, u guys need to bring atleast one 2x2 picture for CFO requirements and before u head there dont forget to photocopy your yellow certificate. and to those sis who have kids that need to accompany on the flight, u need to pay there sticker too which is cost 400 and need to present 2x2 picture in the same way, try to bring a photo copy of there BC too, i was with a friend when i pay my CFO sticket and that what was asked for her. its better to be ready than pabalik balik sa CFO building. hope its help u guys. good luck on your seminar and i wish i can make my self with u.

Timeline

What the? Why are they not consistent.... its just like USEM and NSO.

What the? Why are they not consistent.... its just like USEM and NSO.

full moon kasing yung mga tao dyan. hahahahaha. :whistle: kaya guys react kayo ha pag pinahirapan kayo.

Timeline

Good thing im not going to the seminar alone. :D

Piskot, nahurot akong tagalog sa pikas na thread.

Edited by PingLocalHostess

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.