jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

hi trinidad-lohner! i was a bit frustrated about this and everything so i went to Shopwise and did my grocery instead. I need to refill my fridge and stock up for next month since I think it will take another month or so for us here. talagang grrrr...

Pie i'll update the list later ok? Good luck!

jettyglenn pls donate a printer and ink to the embassy so they can issue visa faster! :)

KUNG PWEDE LANG SANA!!!! :angry: IM SO DISAPPOINTED.. NAKAKAWALANG GANA MAG PREPARE

Just got back. I just resigned from work ... finished my clearance... i wont be getting any severance pay grrrr... coz i didnt render 30 days. Damn i could've used that grrrrr. I just cant extend my stay *sigh*. Ive waited long enough for the already. I just settled all my bank accounts. Still packing.........

jamesnrei: What?! 4 weeks? They suck grrrrrrr. Whats wrong with these people? :(

trinidadlohner: Eh? She is a smarta$$ eh? Grrrrrrrrrr oh i hear yah :girlwerewolf2xn: ! I get the same treatment when i call using vonage. Its literally a call from the US (almost hehe). They lack customer service, Matt complains too. He'd often say 'its that b***h again'. Someone should put them in their place :dead: ... one of these days. You already waited... been on hold for a long time.... might as well give info. What i do is I usually trick Matt into talking to them... when i call him... we are already on hold... waiting for IVU to pick up the phone (im bad).

twilight: jamesnrei called CFO and its confirmed that those without passport can attend. Just bring 2x2 pictures, ABC , 2 valid IDS (NBI, drivers license, PRC ID) and cash for the fee.

jettyglenn: What the? Maybe they are just too lazy to frigging move their a$$es.

Now im sad... :(. I hope they'll grow an extra toe hehehe (im a witch). Maybe that'll make them move faster.

HAHAHA... EXTRA FINGERS DIN SIS :angry:

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jettyglenn, sabihin mo, kung ink o printer ba problema, ikaw na magpapadala ng brand new printer pa at ink maprint na lang yang visa na yan...kakainis!!!

hi Trinidad lohner- THAT I TELL MY FIANCE TO TELL THEM WHEN HE CALLS TOMORROW TO MAKE FOLLOW UP! GRRRR... MARAMI NA TAYONG GALIT... FRIDAY NA NAMAN... I HATE FRIDAY COZ IT MEANS ANOTHER 2 DAYS OF WAITING AGAIN.. THE SATURDAY N SUNDAY.. :angry:

AKO DIN, DI LANG AKO GALIT, GALIT NA GALIT AKO... SARAP NILA POKPOKINM :bonk: OKLANG SANA KONG NAG OOVER TIME, HESUS DI NAMAN, KAHIT KELAN, SANA NAMAN KAHIT MAN LANG 2 ORAS, PARA LANG MA PRINT VISA NATIN O MATAPOS SILA SA REVIEW REVIEW PINAG SASABI NILA.. HAHAHAHAYYYYYYYYY.. JETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KELAN PA KAYA ATIN....?????

WELL WELL WHAT SHOULD I SAY, NEXT WEEK HOPE OTHER WEEK AND MORE GOOD NEWS TO COME.

Filed: Timeline

im back!!! my sis' hubby came as my reliever...

jamesnrei, yep, my sister brought all the tests and ultrasound results and the resident asked for them...how could you know? hehehe....someones missing her rounds here...;-) ako din, i wish i just waited for my period so i get to delay my interview til october and have my vaccination requirements pa...i opted to have my vaccines in the US since K3 ako pwede and since my hubby just left barely a week when i had my medical...the last MD who checked on me didn't want to compromise even when i said i was on contraception and i had my period that day....hay naku...ngayon isa pa yan sa aasikasuhin ko pagdating dun....rei, may question ako sayo regarding that.... PM ko sayo...wait, pano ba mag-PM here? heheh...seriously, oo nga, di ko alam....

bevs, nakakapanginig ng laman at nakakakulot ng buhok...waaaahhhh....

ping, ano? ngayon ka pa lelecture-an ni father dear about sex? este marriage pala....cge, magandang discussion yan...walang tulugan yan...

jettyglenn, alam mo kaya ako galit na galit dahil naiisip ko na yan...thursday na..in a few hours friday na...yung 5 working days ko mukhang kalokohan...tapos two days weekend tapos mukhang holiday pa next week and 31st....hay talaga....grrrrrr!!!

ano na, manunugod na ba tayo?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hiya all....

:wacko::blink: <---- This is ME after the LOOOONG TALK. And now he and mom are going with me to manila.... Lol. I feel like a gradeschooler on her first day of school Haha. (im the only girl eh.) Errmmm so that means no drinking on monday :P... cant get wasted hehe. He'll be talking to Matt AGAIN later...... good luck to him. Hehe better him than me. ^_^

bratikicks: Thats not helping...

jamesnrei: I go thru Merville from Moonwalk to get to Multinational, right?

trinidadlohner: Eh he thinks im 15 years old. :no:

jettyglenn: Kulitin mo yan.

Just to check guys (im kulit), stuff we need to bring for CFO are:

1. passport (with or without)

2. BC

3. 2 valid IDS (NBI/SSS ID/drivers license/PRC ID)

4. Pictures (2X2/Passport)

5. Pictures of you and your fiance/spouse

Photocopy #1,2 and 3? Is that all?

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

trinidad-lohner, it was just a hunch *wink*...you are right someone is missing her duties...hayyy... PM me by clicking on my name, on the left side bar. you'll see send message or something like that and presto, fire away your question.

pinglocalhostess, how was last night's heart to heart to talk? your parents are worried of you, tell them you have a friend near you where you can go to in case of emergency, I hope that time won't come. I actually don't know the route, but i think that's right. If you find it too far from your place we can just meet at PRISM? but i can still meet you at multinational. :)

your checklist looks complete! don't forget money...

2. BC

Good morning guys! and we all know that CO, she is very special in our heart. :)

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19.................9/01.....................9/19.....................9/04................V (10/17)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08.................9/05..................10/10.....................9/11.................T (10/23)

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20................V (10/22)

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................V (10/23)

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................K1 printed (10/06);K2-U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22?....................9/18................U

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17......................9/04................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02...................9/03................10/10......................9/12.................V (10/21)

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10................................................9/09.................P

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19.................P

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18................................................9/17.................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23................................................9/18.................P

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23................P

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02...............V (10/?)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03...............F (10/17)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

they are releasing another visa! It is taking them really slow but we will get ours soon...

bionicgirl, thanks for your update the other night! appreciated it very much. Have a safe trip :)

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

jamesnrei: The talk was okay (i still feel like a lil girl after :P)... its just TOOOO long. Yeah i told them ill be meeting you guys. But OH MY GOD, they are really going with me to manila. Talk about chaperoning. Next thing i know they'll hold my hands when we cross the street. I guess ill be meeting you at PRISM coz mom and dad will be dropping me off there <_< (maybe with my lunchbox too haha).

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hiya all....

:wacko::blink: <---- This is ME after the LOOOONG TALK. And now he and mom are going with me to manila.... Lol. I feel like a gradeschooler on her first day of school Haha. (im the only girl eh.) Errmmm so that means no drinking on monday :P... cant get wasted hehe. He'll be talking to Matt AGAIN later...... good luck to him. Hehe better him than me. ^_^

bratikicks: Thats not helping...

jamesnrei: I go thru Merville from Moonwalk to get to Multinational, right?

trinidadlohner: Eh he thinks im 15 years old. :no:

jettyglenn: Kulitin mo yan.

2. BC

Is BC from NSO again?

Timeline
M@C yes authenticted BC from NSO and photocopy.

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline

its friday once again, another week of waiting has ended. im stretching my patience until the day i'll receive my visa. :hehe:

AOS Timeline

July 16, 2009 - AOS (I-485 and I-765)application mailed

July 19, 2009 - Received at Chicago Lockbox

July 22, 2009 - NOA1 Date

July 24, 2009 - Notice Date for Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 15, 2009 - Biometrics Appointment

Aug. 18, 2009 - EAD and AOS "touched"

Aug. 20, 2009 - Notice Date for Request to Appear for Initial Interview

Sept. 2, 2009 - EAD "touched"

Sept. 15, 2009 - Received EAD card in the mail

Sept. 23, 2009 - Interview Appointment at 10:15am- "Approved"

Sept. 24, 2009 - received email "card production ordered" I485

Oct. 1, 2009 - received NOA2

Oct 5, 2009 - received GC in the mail ?thanks God?

Timeline
M@C yes authenticted BC from NSO and photocopy.

JamesNrei.. hmm that means I need to fall in line again in NSO to get my BC. Do tehy return it ba? or they keep it? I have BC from our local registrar. They don't accept it? if thats the case.. another expenses again. :angry:

Timeline

they only need a photocopy of the authenticated BC. You can call PRISM 5253783. :)

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Timeline

trinidad-lohner, no need to call for appointment. They told me that everytime I call. It's Walk-in. Verify mo na rin :)

PRISM 5253783

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.