jamesNrei

DV paid in AUGUST, Visa pending as of OCTOBER 7

2,857 posts in this topic

join ako dyan see you monday, saan tayo? katipunan or manila?

Wait, shar ko muna ung expereince ko this am at the USE. My kids interview wen well, no questions asked except name and birthdate, when I was at the pre screening window i followed-up my visa, the lady who did the pre screening was uber nice, she said pabulong, ma'am tapos na to, signature na lang ng CO papull out ko para sabay na.

when we got to the CO interview, the kids papers went to the CO who interviewed me and he issued all of us a visa today, for printing na and delivery in the next 5 days daw. Yehey!!! So we are done, but I was really surprised re cfo. My kids have to schedule 5 days ahead pa daw eh, we r in a hurry to leave na nga, because the kids wanted to join halloween in the US sana.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

join ako dyan see you monday, saan tayo? katipunan or manila?

Wait, shar ko muna ung expereince ko this am at the USE. My kids interview wen well, no questions asked except name and birthdate, when I was at the pre screening window i followed-up my visa, the lady who did the pre screening was uber nice, she said pabulong, ma'am tapos na to, signature na lang ng CO papull out ko para sabay na.

when we got to the CO interview, the kids papers went to the CO who interviewed me and he issued all of us a visa today, for printing na and delivery in the next 5 days daw. Yehey!!! So we are done, but I was really surprised re cfo. My kids have to schedule 5 days ahead pa daw eh, we r in a hurry to leave na nga, because the kids wanted to join halloween in the US sana.

Sa Manila kasi lunch and kwentuhan sa MOA afterwards.

BTW, did you still have to submit your CENMAR?

Filed: Timeline

twilight, so happy for you...i wish i have kids to take to the embassy, too at ng makabulong din diyan sa pre-screening lady na yan....

we all thought sunod-sunod na tong good news na to kasi sinimulan ng good monday....haaaayyy...though im still happy for ping, natasha, bionicgirl and the rest who got their visas this week.....

ill leave for awhile, taking my sis to be admitted sa hospital in prep for her operation tomorrow, gallstones removal...obviously, we love to eat....hahaha...hubby's asleep now after iabsorb lahat ng pagwawala ko....hahaha

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

ping like to chat maybe later, need to finish something first.

can I have another interview with that guy CO? seems like he is a lot efficient than the lady CO.

AOS

03-03-2009 - AOS, EAD, AP sent to Chicago office (USPS)

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

03-25-2009 - Case transferred to CSC

05-05-2009 - GC, EAD card, AP received. :D

Timeline
trinidad-lohner, don't show any food you are eating to your sis tonight she might be tempted. Good luck to her. and bring the ultrasounds, the resident might need that for his medical report of your sis.

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My dad just got back from japan..... we are supposed to have that "huge family discussion". The last time he said that... it was the SEX talk years ago when i got my period hehehe. This will last the whole night i bet. Be back in a bit.... ^_^

Edited by PingLocalHostess

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

Timeline

sounds scary ping! lol he will be giving you a last minute advice about sex? rather marriage! He is just concerned for his little girl getting married to a foreigner and away from home...so sweet of your dad!

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Filed: Country: Guam
Timeline

hi guys.. just got back from CFO, hay nakakapagod ang byahe, saglit lang ung seminar, dicscuss lang ung mga filipina na naaabuso ng mga fiancee nila. then after nun counceling na one in one kau, di matagal ung saakin kc 12yrs. naman na kaming kasal. sayang si me makasama sa inyo sa monday for sure masaya yun at mameet ko pa kau.. cge sleep na me sobrang pagod..

hi guys.. just got back from CFO, hay nakakapagod ang byahe, saglit lang ung seminar, dicscuss lang ung mga filipina na naaabuso ng mga fiancee nila. then after nun counceling na one in one kau, di matagal ung saakin kc 12yrs. naman na kaming kasal. sayang si me makasama sa inyo sa monday for sure masaya yun at mameet ko pa kau.. cge sleep na me sobrang pagod..

Hi sis ask ko lang kung IR1/CR1 ka? Tatangalin ba ang Immigrant data summary para mapa photocopy ko siya at madala sa seminar? Thanks.

I noticed that DVs are also being submitted to USEM by NSO on days other than Fridays as per JamesNrei's list.

10/14 - Tue - Trinidad-Lohner

10/17 - Fri - Natassja-Keisha, Twilight, M@C, Christian's Gem, Boknat

10/20 - Mon - Jose Rizal, Nickoftime

10/22? - Pretty Mommy

Seems like Delbros is already giving a hand in DV transmittal. That's probably why they can give info already as to when our DVs arrived at the US Embassy.

hi guys,

i dont knwo the reason behind but i just had my interview yesterday oct 22,2008 but delbros already texted me and it was already relesed so maybe i can get it tomorrow on hand...

Waybill number:MNLXXXXXXXXXXX

DATE & TIME DESCRIPTION

2008-10-23 12:05:50 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-10-22 15:34:25 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

good luck to all........

04-12-08.........Married

06-11-08.........I-130 Mailed

06-13-08.........I-130 Received

06-18-08.........NOA1

06-20-08.........Touched

06-21-08.........Received NOA letter

06-23-08.........Check cashed (Hon's birthday)!

08-08-08.........Touched

08-08-08.........I-130 Approved

08-08-08.........Case completed

08-09-08.........Email Received

08-15-08.........NOA2 Hard Copy Received

08-28-08.........Received AOS Notice

09-04-08.........I-864 Received by NVC

09-04-08.........DS3032 email resent

09-11-08.........Paid IV bill online

09-12-08.........Sent DS230

09-15-08.........Sent a email to NVC requesting for early interview due to pregnancy

09-23-08.........RFE

09-26-08.........Found out that a expedite was granted due to pregnancy (NVC RULES)!

10-01-08.........Case Received at Embassy

10-03-08.........Faxed Expedite request to Embassy

10-05-08.........Expedite granted! USEM Rules!

10-07-08.........Delbros Paid (no longer required)

10-15-08.........Medical

10-16-08.........Medical Passed

10-22-08.........Interview PASSED!!(Pink Slip)

10-24-08.........Visa in hand

11-01-08.........POE (Hawaii),flight #######!

11-13-08.........SSN arrived

11-26-08.........welcome note

12-16-08.........GREEN CARD RECIEVED

02-12-09......... gave birth to a beautiful Baby Girl

04-21-09......... Veterinary LabTechician (job) (Cleveland Veterinary Hospital)

.[

10f2b0h.jpg22aveq.jpg

Timeline

Username--------------------Category----------DV paid------DV to NSO----DV at USEM-----Interview-----Status

boyceedith.........................CR1-IR1................5/19.................9/01.....................9/19.....................9/04................V (10/17)

LennifelShawn..................CR1-IR1................8/08.................9/05..................10/10.....................9/11.................U

bellamarie............................K3........................8/11..................8/12.................................................8/20................P?

bionicgirl.............................K3........................8/13.............................................9/24......................8/20................V (10/22)

kungakoikaw.......................K1........................8/19..................8/20.................10/03......................9/08................U

trinidad-lohner...............K3/CR1-IR1...........8/19..................8/20.................10/14......................9/04................U

natassja_keisha................CR1-IR1.................8/19..................9/01.................10/17.......................9/17................T (10/22)

Bevs......................................K1.........................8/21..................8/28..................10/??......................9/18................K1 printed (10/06);K2-U

STEPHnRIA.......................K1........................8/21..................9/09.................................................8/27................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1.................8/26..................9/03.................10/22?....................9/18................U

twilight..............................CR1-IR1................8/26............................................10/17......................9/04................U

ShineK..................................K1........................8/26..................8/27..................9/29.......................9/25................U

JoseRizal...........................CR1-IR1................8/27..................9/05..................10/20......................9/17................U

jamesNrei............................K1........................8/27..................8/29.................10/07......................9/12.................U

Godismystrength................K1........................8/28..................8/29.................10/07......................8/28.................U

PingLocalHostess..............K1........................8/28..................9/01.................10/03.......................9/12................V (10/20)

nickoftime........................CR1-IR1.................8/28..................9/26.................10/20......................9/22................U

jovelyn barajas....................K3.......................9/01............................................................................9/11.................P

pauLjeN...............................K1........................9/02...................9/03................10/10......................9/12.................V (10/21)

M@C....................................K1........................9/03...................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

Christian's gem...................K1.......................9/08...................9/10.................10/17......................9/11.................U

boknat...................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/17......................9/26................U

pie..........................................K1.......................9/08....................9/10.................10/20.....................9/19.................U

todNasmeen........................K1.......................9/09....................9/10................................................9/09.................P

ladyinpink............................K1.......................9/09....................9/15................................................9/19.................P

nbfsb.....................................IR2......................?..........................9/18................................................9/17.................P

pretty mommy.................CR1-IR1................9/18....................9/23................................................9/18.................P

JamesRachel........................K3.......................7/19....................9/26................................................9/23................P

liezl........................................K1.......................9/19...............................................???........................9/29.................V (10/11)

mielon...................................K3.......................7/7............................................................................10/02...............V (10/?)

jettyglenn.............................K1........................9/03...................9/04...............................................10/03...............F (10/17)

DV - Document Verification

F- For Visa Printing

P - Pending Visa

T- Transit

U- Under Review by CO

V - Visa received

NSO -926-7333

USEmbassy- 301-2000 (press 8, ask for Immigrant Visa Unit or Delbros for DV status)

Jose Rizal maybe embassy is putting pressure on NSO? or they decided to pick up DV's frequently to catch up with backlogs. But there is one CO who is still not working double time...

bratikicks, I am really happy for you. but Knowing this wants me to hit my head against the wall and wished I was interviewed this month instead. shaking my head in disbelief!

hi guys,

i dont knwo the reason behind but i just had my interview yesterday oct 22,2008 but delbros already texted me and it was already relesed so maybe i can get it tomorrow on hand...

Waybill number:MNLXXXXXXXXXXX

DATE & TIME DESCRIPTION

2008-10-23 12:05:50 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

2008-10-22 15:34:25 SHIPMENT IN PROCESS AT THE EMBASSY

good luck to all........

Edited by jamesNrei

AOS

03-11-2009 - Notice Date

Jose Rizal maybe embassy is putting pressure on NSO? or they decided to pick up DV's frequently to catch up with backlogs. But there is one CO who is still not working double time...

I think I know that consul. She's the one who interviewed me.

I think I know that consul. She's the one who interviewed me.

i think i know her too :angry:

jettyglenn, sabihin mo, kung ink o printer ba problema, ikaw na magpapadala ng brand new printer pa at ink maprint na lang yang visa na yan...kakainis!!!

hi Trinidad lohner- THAT I TELL MY FIANCE TO TELL THEM WHEN HE CALLS TOMORROW TO MAKE FOLLOW UP! GRRRR... MARAMI NA TAYONG GALIT... FRIDAY NA NAMAN... I HATE FRIDAY COZ IT MEANS ANOTHER 2 DAYS OF WAITING AGAIN.. THE SATURDAY N SUNDAY.. :angry:

AOS 2009

January 21 - Sent AOS, EAD & AP

January 23 - Received package

January 30 - NOA 1

February 19- Biometrics Appointment

March 12- Received notice to Appear for Initial Interview (March 5 notice date)

March 26- AP Received by Mail

March 26- EAD Card Production Ordered by email (CRIS)

March 30- EAD Card arrived in mail

April 13- AOS interview approved (Thanks God)

April 20- Welcome Letter Received

April 25- Green Card Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.