2,857 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Number of people in the list 36 Inclusive of newbies Minang and dphus

Number of visas issued 21 Inclusive of those in transit

Number of people waiting 15

% of having visas 58%

% of those waiting 42%

What's this guys, i just track my case at delbros and it says "MNL.... HAS NOT YET BEEN UPLOADED IN OUR SYSTEM", i was quite nervous because the way i could understand with these is i have no record at all with them, meaning, they don't have an idea that i've paid the delivery of my visa last Sept. So i called up Ray-Ann of Delbros and he said it's not yet release with them by the usem. What do you think guys?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

% of having visas 58%

% of those waiting 42%

What's this guys, i just track my case at delbros and it says "MNL.... HAS NOT YET BEEN UPLOADED IN OUR SYSTEM", i was quite nervous because the way i could understand with these is i have no record at all with them, meaning, they don't have an idea that i've paid the delivery of my visa last Sept. So i called up Ray-Ann of Delbros and he said it's not yet release with them by the usem. What do you think guys?

You most probably did not include 01 at the end of your case number. I just did that to see if it's a system glitch and I also got the same error. Your Delbros waybill number is your case number with 01 at the end. :)

Timeline

Oh my God!!!! this is it!!!!! I can't believe it!. I became so hopeless that i didnt try to get online today because i promise i won't get online until next week. JUST a SHOCK for me guys! i just check delbros and they post this:

2008-11-20 18:15:50 SHIPMENT RECEIVED AT DISTRIBUTION CENTER

2008-11-20 10:55:22 SHIPMENT RELEASED BY THE EMBASSY

oh my i still can't believe!!!!! thank you all guys for making me stronger during the time i was so stressed.. depressed, frustrated and disappointed. This post really helped me a lot. THANK YOU!!!!!

Edited by M@C

Timeline

% of having visas 58%

% of those waiting 42%

Hi minang... I got the same message . We have the same interview date Sep. 26. Everytime i track the message... i got the same

message "MNL.... HAS NOT YET BEEN UPLOADED IN OUR SYSTEM". They will change it when they are going to release ur visa.

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

tlgang sunod sunod na po tau! in due time,everyone will receive their visas!

destiny belongs to those who believe in their dreams and have the courage to really pursue it!

dont stop when you're tired, stop when you are done!

M@C Congratulations!!!

Wow this a record week for the US Visa Lottery. Four winners in one week and it's still Thursday!!! (Average before was two.) Who knows if there will still be lucky winners tomorrow!!! This is getting exciting everyday!!! Ang dami na ang nanalo!!! :yes::yes::yes:

For those still waiting:

StephenRia: Be brave

JamesRachel: Don't despair

Minang: Don't lose hope

Dphus: Just hang on bro

And the rest and you know who you are. IT IS NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER!!!

So here's a visa cult dance for everybody para swertehin na talaga lahat!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Edited by Jose Rizal

Stats update:

Number of visas issued 22 Inclusive of those in transit

Number of people waiting 14

% of having visas 61%

% of those waiting 39%

Edited by Jose Rizal

Timeline
tlgang sunod sunod na po tau! in due time,everyone will receive their visas!

yes.. i think they base it na sa date ng DV. kasi they mention about referral number. Goodluck sa lahat pa ng waiting. darating din yan

Timeline
M@C Congratulations!!!

Wow this a record week for the US Visa Lottery. Four winners in one week and it's still Thursday!!! (Average before was two.) Who knows if there will still be lucky winners tomorrow!!! This is getting exciting everyday!!! Ang dami na ang nanalo!!! :yes::yes::yes:

For those still waiting:

StephenRia: Be brave

JamesRachel: Don't despair

Minang: Don't lose hope

Dphus: Just hang on bro

And the rest and you know who you are. IT IS NOT YET OVER UNTIL IT'S OVER!!!

So here's a visa cult dance for everybody para swertehin na talaga lahat!!!

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

BROOOOOOO thank you. Di ko talaga expct ngaun. Swerte lang na kinati ung kamay ko magbukas ng PC hahaha.

BROOOOOOO thank you. Di ko talaga expct ngaun. Swerte lang na kinati ung kamay ko magbukas ng PC hahaha.

Sometimes the best things in your life come in the least expected moments. ;)

Timeline

Sometimes the best things in your life come in the least expected moments. ;)

Siguro nga Bro. Kasi everyting that happened in my life is really unexpected. Pero feeling ko ngaun... halong saya at lungkot. Di pa alam ng fiance ko na na release na sa embassy visa ko. ayaw kasi sagutin ang phone. antaying ko na lang na tawagan nya ako para i surprise cia. Today ko lang hindi na text ang delbros kasi naiinis na ako sa same reply na MNL*** is not yet released in delbros, its still in process in embassy. hay life.

congrats M@C and nbsfb!

natutuwa ako dahil maraming good news this week. pero hindi ako umaasa na good news din ako this week.

libang ko na lang sarili ko, buy na ako ng winter clothes and panay ang chika sa mga friends.

sa ating mga naghihintay, pray na lang tayo. i always include you guys in my prayers, nagsisindi pa ako ng candle for us. that's the least that i can do, dahil nalilibang ako just by reading mga posts ninyo.

Timeline
congrats M@C and nbsfb!

natutuwa ako dahil maraming good news this week. pero hindi ako umaasa na good news din ako this week.

libang ko na lang sarili ko, buy na ako ng winter clothes and panay ang chika sa mga friends.

sa ating mga naghihintay, pray na lang tayo. i always include you guys in my prayers, nagsisindi pa ako ng candle for us. that's the least that i can do, dahil nalilibang ako just by reading mga posts ninyo.

Tama yan pretty mommy don't expect kasi dumarating if unexpected eh. I really thought nothing will happen to me this week so i didnt get online today. pero nangati lang kamay na mag check sa delbros before i go to bed and its was really a great surprise. sunod sunod na ang release ng visa from the data gatherted by jamesNrei. Goodluck! and Thank you!

Edited by M@C

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.