shrewdgal

000-are you here??

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey- is your wife HOME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I always try to message you but it always says "user does not exist" even when I have tried to reply to your messages!

anyway...just wondering :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I always try to message you but it always says "user does not exist" even when I have tried to reply to your messages!

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah she is here, been here since August 27th. I dont understand whats up with my PM status, I can pm people but they cant PM me, I sent a message to a Mod asking who i need to contact about it but they never got back with me. I see your almost done and you will be with your husbnd soon, NVC feels so much better than USCIS, despite the few times the AVR system has not been up to date for some people for the most part it is up to date. You are heading to the embassy soon thank god, VSC really needs to get their act together. It looks like the information you guys have been using is for the most part pretty good, glad they got at least one of the India terms labeled as such now.

I lurk around on here still, in the off topic forum for the most part. For the time being it looks like there is good support group for the CR1/IR1 forum so I dont give out much info there anymore. Are you excited about almost being done? Have plans on what your going to do when he gets here? You going there for the interview? It has been difficult trying to get everything here done, Bank account, drivers permit, and other small things. I got her a job until her english picks up enough for her to take the TOEFL and start doing what she went to school for. She still doesnt work much though, which is ok because I prefer her to stay home and study anyway until she can get a job she likes. So what are your plans?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah she is here, been here since August 27th. I dont understand whats up with my PM status, I can pm people but they cant PM me, I sent a message to a Mod asking who i need to contact about it but they never got back with me. I see your almost done and you will be with your husbnd soon, NVC feels so much better than USCIS, despite the few times the AVR system has not been up to date for some people for the most part it is up to date. You are heading to the embassy soon thank god, VSC really needs to get their act together. It looks like the information you guys have been using is for the most part pretty good, glad they got at least one of the India terms labeled as such now.

I lurk around on here still, in the off topic forum for the most part. For the time being it looks like there is good support group for the CR1/IR1 forum so I dont give out much info there anymore. Are you excited about almost being done? Have plans on what your going to do when he gets here? You going there for the interview? It has been difficult trying to get everything here done, Bank account, drivers permit, and other small things. I got her a job until her english picks up enough for her to take the TOEFL and start doing what she went to school for. She still doesnt work much though, which is ok because I prefer her to stay home and study anyway until she can get a job she likes. So what are your plans?

welll....currently it is taking 6 months to get an interview from Jamaica...so..more waiting for me!! that is no fun and I am praying that it speeds up quickly!!!

We dont really know what the plans are when he gets here. Hopefully he will get a job quickly and then maybe after he has been here awhile and can adjust we will think about school!! We are both more than ready and our friends are more than ready. We are all just waiting for him!

I plan on going to the interview if at all possible then flying back down to say our goodbyes and come home together! nuts!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

welll....currently it is taking 6 months to get an interview from Jamaica...so..more waiting for me!! that is no fun and I am praying that it speeds up quickly!!!

We dont really know what the plans are when he gets here. Hopefully he will get a job quickly and then maybe after he has been here awhile and can adjust we will think about school!! We are both more than ready and our friends are more than ready. We are all just waiting for him!

I plan on going to the interview if at all possible then flying back down to say our goodbyes and come home together! nuts!!!

WOW, 6 months, Im sorry :crying: For such a small country they sure are backed up. Thank god plan tickets from VA to FL to Jamaica are around 300 dollars, makes the wait a bit easier if your able to travel there. Does he have a tourist visa? Ill pray that he gets an interview soon too, its bad enough VSC put you through hell, me and wife look back and while the reason she got an expedite was awful, if it wasnt for that we might be still waiting too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.