Ban Hammer

monday thread

69 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

Afternoon MENA!

I never make it here in the morning for all the fun chats!

but I love reading'em!

Have a great day everyone!

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thanks, you guys! :luv:

Deb - Is Casey a timneh or congo? :) Baby's 10 now! I got her as a little hatchling. She's spoiled like crazy and this was definitely not her first trip to Animal 911. :blush: One year on Christmas Eve of all days, she cut her tongue and I never found out on what. A few years ago she had a mass lump taken out of her chest. And she managed to ingest some kind of metal (still dont know what it was...but I blame my ex for his carelessness with his armor/costume making supplies scattered everywhere) and was hospitalized for almost 2 weeks. It was horrible! This trip has costed me $500...so far :wacko:

Terrie and Annie - my ex had a double yellow headed amazon. He (the bird....well maybe the ex too :P ) HATED me! I was the "other woman" and this bird really had it in for me. haha.

HAPPY MONDAY MENA! Hope all is doing well. We mailed our AOS packet over the weekend.... wish us luck and no RFE.

Sorry to hear about the bird Carmen, hope she gets well soon.

good luck with the AOS! :star:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Deb - Is Casey a timneh or congo? :) Baby's 10 now! I got her as a little hatchling. She's spoiled like crazy and this was definitely not her first trip to Animal 911. :blush: One year on Christmas Eve of all days, she cut her tongue and I never found out on what. A few years ago she had a mass lump taken out of her chest. And she managed to ingest some kind of metal (still dont know what it was...but I blame my ex for his carelessness with his armor/costume making supplies scattered everywhere) and was hospitalized for almost 2 weeks. It was horrible! This trip has costed me $500...so far :wacko:

Terrie and Annie - my ex had a double yellow headed amazon. He (the bird....well maybe the ex too :P ) HATED me! I was the "other woman" and this bird really had it in for me. haha.

HAPPY MONDAY MENA! Hope all is doing well. We mailed our AOS packet over the weekend.... wish us luck and no RFE.

Good luck with Baby and I love love love the Peanuts pumpkin patch pic in your siggy!!!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

Good luck Shawna!! We just got an email Friday stating that my husband will be sent his welcome letter.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good luck Shawna!! We just got an email Friday stating that my husband will be sent his welcome letter.

Happy dance Tasha! :dance::dance::dance: Congrats!

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello Everyone !! Mohamed and I went to the Muslim Day at SixFlags we had a really good time! Mohamed rode his first rollercoaster !! I thought it was a simple ride but was i ever so wrong!! LOL :lol:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank you Carmen!!!

Thank you and Congratulations!!!!!!

LOVE IS UNIVERSAL!

Timeline
Hello Everyone !! Mohamed and I went to the Muslim Day at SixFlags we had a really good time! Mohamed rode his first rollercoaster !! I thought it was a simple ride but was i ever so wrong!! LOL :lol:

which one was it? We watched Extreme Terror Rides on the Travel Channel the other night and it gave a passenger's view of the HUGE roller coaster at 6 Flags in Jersey. I wanna go on THAT one!!! :dance:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

I've read so much on the K3 & CR/IR1 process that I cant keep them straight! Confused: the AOS is the $1010 bill & is done with the K3? Its submitted/completed after the spouse arrives to USA? Its done in a certain time frame after their arrival?

I think i read that there is a $485 fee paid to NVC too, thats for the CR1 not the K3?

Apologies in advance if you've all heard that question a million times :bonk:

Shawna - wonderful news & congrats ... no doubts it'll be a smooth one for ya!

The Story of Prince & his Angel

Our Marriage in Ariana, Tunisia - May 1, 2008

Service Center: Vermont Service Center

U.S. Embassy: Tunis, Tunisia

The Journey through VSC:

I-130: June 09, 2008 to April 03, 2009

I-129F: August 5, 2008 to April 03, 2009

The Journey through NVC:

Received by NVC: April 04, 2009

Left NVC: April 13, 2009

The Journey through the Consulate:

April 24, 2009 - May 14, 2009

May 19, 2009 Interview Day @ 11:00 am - PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 20, 2009 Picked up VISA

June 26, 2009 Prince flies to America, arrives to JFK - exactly 18 months from the day we met!!

The Journey through AOS:

May 05, 2010 - mailed I-485

May 11, 2010 - text message stating application received

May 13, 2010 - NOA1 for AOS

May 17, 2010 - Biometrics letter rec'd

June 10, 2010 - Biometrics appt

August 03, 2010 - AOS @10:45 am - "conditional" approval pending corrected medical form by Civil Surgeon

Sept 8, 2010 - AOS Approved for 10 year Greencard!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

which one was it? We watched Extreme Terror Rides on the Travel Channel the other night and it gave a passenger's view of the HUGE roller coaster at 6 Flags in Jersey. I wanna go on THAT one!!! :dance:

It was Superman !! He rode the one also called the Joker ! I dont ride rollercosters !

I knew I felt someone yank off my covers, Amal!! LOL. I still slept till 8am! Hehe. I'm going late 2 work. Zain has a doctor appt.

Aww, Carmen I hope baby gets better very fast. I used 2 have a Mexican Redheaded Amazon and I adored her. Her name was Spooky! LOL. My dad named her after the band Spooky Tooth because he was afraid of her beak! :P

I'm off to dress the munchkins and head off to the doctors.

Later everyone!

:unsure: omg who would rip ur covers off ??? :whistle::innocent: In the words of Stephanie Tanner on Full House "HOW RUDE" :hehe::rofl:

As for roller coasters..no thanks! I rode one a coupla years ago and remembered that my stomach doesn't like being in my brain and my brain doesn't like being in my feet.. So I prefer to either spin or stay flat. None of this g-force loop-de-loop stuff for amal.

Yay for welcome letters!!!!!!!

oh and star, I'm sorry to hear of baby bein sick :crying: It sucks when our loved ones (wether its pets or ppl) are sick. *snifflez* I hope he/she gets better soon.

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline

It was Superman !! He rode the one also called the Joker ! I dont ride rollercosters !

I can't wait to take him skiing!!! I wanna picture of my frozen Egyptian popsicle flyin' down the mountain! :devil:

I can't wait to take him skiing!!! I wanna picture of my frozen Egyptian popsicle flyin' down the mountain! :devil:

:lol::lol::lol:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Monday everyone.

Bridget- we do that all the time here in egypt! i dont know if its cultural and branched from the base of charity in our religion or what!

Shawna- wishing u the best with the rest of the process! :thumbs:

Melinda- i wd soooo go if i was there!! im glad u guys had fun. I dont know if i can handle the crazy rollercoasters tho since i heard once a 16 yr old boy had a heart attack on one of these! :unsure:

Nawal- hows it going babe? kiss the babies for me and what r u going to the doctors for?? typical check up?? tamenini ya gamila :D

Prince and angel- U said everything right concerning k3 but I remember u pay 4OO$ for CR1... but i feel like im missing out an info concerning this so forgive me and may be someone else can help u with that.

Stardragon- sorry about ur bird hopefully it wd be ok :thumbs:

lyrics.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.