SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey, Marlita.

Take care of yourself during this time. It will soon be over.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'M TRYING. (SORRY FOR CAPS I HAVE TO TYPE AT WORK IN THEM). I am just happy when its all over. Work is kicking my butt lately and I am seriously in need to look for a new career.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

hey kimmy, lita, and nelly why is it so quiet in here? Oh Hi Mrs. P didn't see you. I got my hair braided on Saturday why I'm I ready to rip these braids out?! My head is itching like crazy. No more ear ache just a Y.I. from the antibiotics. Right now I am wondering if I will be in one piece to even get to JA :lol: Honey where are you? :(

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

when my hair itch like that, i hurry and wash the braids. I hear the itch comes from all the chemicals that are in the hair and you should wash the hair ASAP to get rid of the chemicals that are irritating your skin.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
hey kimmy, lita, and nelly why is it so quiet in here? Oh Hi Mrs. P didn't see you. I got my hair braided on Saturday why I'm I ready to rip these braids out?! My head is itching like crazy. No more ear ache just a Y.I. from the antibiotics. Right now I am wondering if I will be in one piece to even get to JA :lol: Honey where are you? :(

I got my hair braided too....all back...i told my hubby and he said "why you did that...you know your forehead to big".... :blink: .....ain't that funny...and he should be the last person to say someone's forehead is big....he got some nerve.....LOL :rofl::rofl:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

Hey Sol..i will not put braids in my hair again ..nope..maybe if mi head tek i will do some cron rows going back

Jgay..leave it up to a JA man to be quite frank..hehehe

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Just wanted to come on and wish Sunny and Ray good luck tomorrow. Can't wait for the good news. :thumbs:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Hey Sol..i will not put braids in my hair again ..nope..maybe if mi head tek i will do some cron rows going back

Jgay..leave it up to a JA man to be quite frank..hehehe

Ain't that the truth! Well at least you know they won't let you walk out the house looking crazy. :wacko:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thanks again yardies. I ran into Bailey and her husband patrick while Ray and I were at paymaster

I heard someone say Michelle and I looked and thought she's not talking to me. Lol.

Ok, I'm outta here ray said I can't give this phone a break. I'll chat with you guys tomorrow after the interview. Night!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

hey yall, wha gwaan, i am so tired i feel like i been beat with a stick...lol...but im not complaining :no: im going and get my hair braided on Friday and then monday this time i will be in Jamaica.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.