SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jah'Love,

These are things that I tell people about all the time, so don't feel you're alone in this. All I can say is hold your ground. I might cause arguments, but if you don't hold your ground it's going to get bad fast. Two months and counting...Marcel told his brothers that they're cut off, so they don't even call. They tried to run the "their kids need uniform and shoes and such for school" game and he tells them, to use the money the spent (on foolishness) to take care of his mother. Mi still a try figure out how the hell two people can spend $275,000/JA in 1 month. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about that. Someone help me to understand. Did I miss something. To this day, they can't tell us what it was spent on.

My MIL is quitting her steady job at the restaurant to go hustle at the beach again, something she told us a few months ago wasn't producing any income at all. I've been muttering cuss words for days now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
When chris was there he would have on tv and radio same time and to go to sleep he had to have the radio on or he act like he cant sleep lol. I was like what time is it he said oh its not 7am yet cus this radio show is still on hahahah. He tells time by the radio shows.One time i woke up to some country music.

LOL..Ryan loves country music.

He says..everyone has an addiction and his is MUSIC :rofl::lol:

He n chris the same then. He love love love music. Ill have to take him to get him a cowboy hat when we get to TX lol and to the Stock yards. Im trying to remember the lil bar/rodeo place that was there...ok its billy bobs http://www.billybobstexas.com/

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lawny..gimme a holla..when the time comes around

JG...now why r u mad that ur MIL has made such a wise decision :whistle:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy,

We'll be in New York again in November, not sure if you'll be in town. We have a wedding that's taking place in Connecticut, but the reception is in New York.

Hey, don't I count? You gonna visit with Kimmy and not me???????????????????????

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Jah'Love,

These are things that I tell people about all the time, so don't feel you're alone in this. All I can say is hold your ground. I might cause arguments, but if you don't hold your ground it's going to get bad fast. Two months and counting...Marcel told his brothers that they're cut off, so they don't even call. They tried to run the "their kids need uniform and shoes and such for school" game and he tells them, to use the money the spent (on foolishness) to take care of his mother. Mi still a try figure out how the hell two people can spend $275,000/JA in 1 month. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about that. Someone help me to understand. Did I miss something. To this day, they can't tell us what it was spent on.

My MIL is quitting her steady job at the restaurant to go hustle at the beach again, something she told us a few months ago wasn't producing any income at all. I've been muttering cuss words for days now.

I will never understand that.

JG -- to tell you the truth I think his older brother bought a car and have one of the cousins running taxi in Kingston with it. We've talked to people in the district and they said they don't see him with a new car. Like mi is a damn edait. Our SOs really need to listen to us at times. When I found out about our interview date, we started to talk about how his mom would be cared for. I suggested to him and his brothers and other family members that it's best for her to be in a nursing home and we'll pay the bills from the states. We've done this for other people in the past. They convinced him not to and that they'll take care of him, since their family blah..blah..blah...damn rass tief dem. :devil: I'm still so bitter, I know I need to let it go, but it hurts me still.

Sus, you'll be in Maryland in a few weeks. If I'm not in Florida for a wedding we'll be at the inner Habor. Marcel has not see that part of Baltimore yet.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Marylanders. We must meet at the muffin man before i depart, didnt u all say Oct?? for that. Im trying to see when ill be leavin here. Soon ill only have 6 to 8 weeks left. I wonder if they will let me use my vacation time too or will that be pushing it. I got 3 weeks vacay and 2 personal days left i did not use this year.

Love - just let me know when. I'm game...

Congrats to Kashi and Chris on DLs :thumbs:

Timeline
JG - :rofl: "New love is the BEST feeling in the world. Where you love everythign about them and nothing bugs you yet. Enjoy it. "

I see you got my point!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sus, you'll be in Maryland in a few weeks. If I'm not in Florida for a wedding we'll be at the inner Habor. Marcel has not see that part of Baltimore yet.

That will be great - but I also live 40 min from NYC - You can only meet me once? :crying:

JG - :rofl: "New love is the BEST feeling in the world. Where you love everythign about them and nothing bugs you yet. Enjoy it. "

I see you got my point!

I'm not even married yet and I got it!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

I see you got my point!

Of course JG --

My PC is flippin out. I can't see what I'm posting.

I will never understand that.

JG -- to tell you the truth I think his older brother bought a car and have one of the cousins running taxi in Kingston with it. We've talked to people in the district and they said they don't see him with a new car. Like mi is a damn edait. Our SOs really need to listen to us at times. When I found out about our interview date, we started to talk about how his mom would be cared for. I suggested to him and his brothers and other family members that it's best for her to be in a nursing home and we'll pay the bills from the states. We've done this for other people in the past. They convinced him not to and that they'll take care of him, since their family blah..blah..blah...damn rass tief dem. :devil: I'm still so bitter, I know I need to let it go, but it hurts me still

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I wanna drive in JA but nobody lets me :crying: Last time I took my cousin keys and headed to the driver side he said "nuh bodda a nuh farrin dis"

:rofl: Just kick back and enjoy being chauferred. :yes:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
OMG!!! lawns..hubby does exact same ting...i seh tro him ..how u a listen to both...i though i loved music...but bwoy him beat mi

Music on, tv on, door open, a/c on, and all the freakin' lights in the house on. Everytime he complains about not being able to buy something, I say, if I didn't have to pay so much in the electric bill, you probably could've.

Marylanders. We must meet at the muffin man before i depart, didnt u all say Oct?? for that. Im trying to see when ill be leavin here. Soon ill only have 6 to 8 weeks left. I wonder if they will let me use my vacation time too or will that be pushing it. I got 3 weeks vacay and 2 personal days left i did not use this year.

I need someone to mail me one of those muffins.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

yup n walk round smiling ear to ear daily. I would smile when the phone rings too.

Now, I want to run the phone over with my jeep.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Want to test your driving skills in Jamaica, drive CHALKY HILL to Kingston.

I love driving when I'm home. Only time I have problems is when I pull in some where and go to get back on the main, I sometimes forget LEF SIDE TAN PON DI LEF SIDE

I have it the opposite - when I'm pulling in somewhere I was pulling into the driveway on the wrong side. :wacko: But not one single time did the turn the wipers on when I tried to use my signals. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

They don't sell muffins

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.