SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol, how did u and Garth meet? If yuh nuh mind mi ask.

I'm glad you asked Lita cause I love to tell people how we met because it was a strange story. I went to JA with 11 of my friends. We were staying in Ochi. Anyway we took a shuttle bus to the RIU. On our way the bus stopped at some shack place and my sister (who was being a itch the whole time) wanted me to get out of the bus and get her some food. She is pregnant. Anyway then she was like did you call mom? I was like no so I went to the payphone to call and it didn't work. Well this guy was standing next to the phone and he was lookin at me. He was like that phone no work. I was like ok thanks and headed back to the bus. He said you can use my phone. I was like no thank you I have to make a long distance call he was like it is ok. So I called my mom. Then I told him Thanks and gave him the phone back and started to walk off. Well he was like what is your name I told him, he told me his. He was like how can I talk to you again. I was like didn't I just use your phone? He was like yeah mon. I said well I just called my house from your phone. So I never thought about him again until I went home and 10 days after I got home my phone rings and this voice is like "THIS IS GARTH DO YOU REMEMBER ME"...lol I laugh now because he said he had just started working at that job. That was like his 2nd day at that store. I think it is a cute story about coincidence etc. :wub: When I got home I found out he had been looking for me the whole time I was in JA. The hotel people told him I wasn't staying there when I was.

So this will be your first official "date"? That's cool.

O my gosh, is this the first? That the most nerve racking, cause you cnat really remember what the person looks like and all you know is your phone conversations, and now you have to look at each other in the eyes and stuff....CRAZY feeling.

New love is the BEST feeling in the world. Where you love everythign about them and nothing bugs you yet. Enjoy it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I drove a little bit in JA when I was there in March - it was my first time driving there since my first trip ever!

We had rented a car - Had a flat tire at 4 am one night from a pothole, a dead battery, scraped both sides of the car (I wasn't the one who did that!) and almost hit a cow - After that, I said I am not driving in JA again! This was way back before the roads were fixed up - I have driven all over Barbados, but the drivers there are much more civilized - I will probably drive next trip, because I think we are renting a car -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

JG - :rofl: "New love is the BEST feeling in the world. Where you love everythign about them and nothing bugs you yet. Enjoy it. "

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!!! lawns..hubby does exact same ting...i seh tro him ..how u a listen to both...i though i loved music...but bwoy him beat mi

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jah'love;

Not sure if Chris family does this, my when I'm home my cousin will have the TV blasting and the stereo blashing at the same time. I don't get it.

When chris was there he would have on tv and radio same time and to go to sleep he had to have the radio on or he act like he cant sleep lol. I was like what time is it he said oh its not 7am yet cus this radio show is still on hahahah. He tells time by the radio shows.One time i woke up to some country music.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Palin makes my skin crawl :wacko:

McCain reminds me of one of the munchins from the Wizard of Oz. I can't stand to watch him on TV.

I have decided I'm going to write in Oprah for president on my ballot! :unsure:

Sometimes I think I may too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Want to test your driving skills in Jamaica, drive CHALKY HILL to Kingston.

I love driving when I'm home. Only time I have problems is when I pull in some where and go to get back on the main, I sometimes forget LEF SIDE TAN PON DI LEF SIDE

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
I drove a little bit in JA when I was there in March - it was my first time driving there since my first trip ever!

We had rented a car - Had a flat tire at 4 am one night from a pothole, a dead battery, scraped both sides of the car (I wasn't the one who did that!) and almost hit a cow - After that, I said I am not driving in JA again! This was way back before the roads were fixed up - I have driven all over Barbados, but the drivers there are much more civilized - I will probably drive next trip, because I think we are renting a car -

dyam Jamaican animals

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Marylanders. We must meet at the muffin man before i depart, didnt u all say Oct?? for that. Im trying to see when ill be leavin here. Soon ill only have 6 to 8 weeks left. I wonder if they will let me use my vacation time too or will that be pushing it. I got 3 weeks vacay and 2 personal days left i did not use this year.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline
Marylanders. We must meet at the muffin man before i depart, didnt u all say Oct?? for that. Im trying to see when ill be leavin here. Soon ill only have 6 to 8 weeks left. I wonder if they will let me use my vacation time too or will that be pushing it. I got 3 weeks vacay and 2 personal days left i did not use this year.

I don't see why not Love..u have the time

Timeline
JG - :rofl: "New love is the BEST feeling in the world. Where you love everythign about them and nothing bugs you yet. Enjoy it. "

yup n walk round smiling ear to ear daily. I would smile when the phone rings too.

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Lawns..yes mi dere aready..we are only convered by FMLA 16wks ..use dem aready..with all the sickness during pregnancy

Timeline
Hi :D Jeez, so many pages already, I can't keep up. I need the cliff notes version of the last 2 days.

OK, now. We talked about doing it daily. You are asking too much here.

You just need to come on more, Classy. I miss you.

Thanks JG, I wish I could. No chance during the day (don't wanna get fired) and I can usually only hop on for a little bit after the kids are in bed. Life is so hectic, I need a Nanny and a job thats not over an hour away, lol. Screw it can't get either one of those so......lets go pour another glass of Sangria and relax :devil:

sorry i live to far away :(

Ha ha.....................

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

dyam Jamaican animals

Kimmy, I think driving at night back home is insane. When we were in Kingston I had to ask Marcel what the hell is up with people driving around with SHADES on at it's night time. Almost everyone drive with their highbeams on :angry:

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
MY HUBBY IS SCHEDULE FOR HIS MEDICAL NEXT WEEK. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST IN KINGSTON?

Depends on how many shots he needs.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.