SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Jah'Love,

These are things that I tell people about all the time, so don't feel you're alone in this. All I can say is hold your ground. I might cause arguments, but if you don't hold your ground it's going to get bad fast. Two months and counting...Marcel told his brothers that they're cut off, so they don't even call. They tried to run the "their kids need uniform and shoes and such for school" game and he tells them, to use the money the spent (on foolishness) to take care of his mother. Mi still a try figure out how the hell two people can spend $275,000/JA in 1 month. It makes me sick to my stomach to think about that. Someone help me to understand. Did I miss something. To this day, they can't tell us what it was spent on.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi :D Jeez, so many pages already, I can't keep up. I need the cliff notes version of the last 2 days.

OK, now. We talked about doing it daily. You are asking too much here.

You just need to come on more, Classy. I miss you.

Thanks JG, I wish I could. No chance during the day (don't wanna get fired) and I can usually only hop on for a little bit after the kids are in bed. Life is so hectic, I need a Nanny and a job thats not over an hour away, lol. Screw it can't get either one of those so......lets go pour another glass of Sangria and relax :devil:

It is good to see you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Awww, thanks Kimmy, my boss just told me to go home and rest up before tomorrow. I think I'm going to leave around 12pm. Congrats to Kashi! e's good to go.

What a great boss you have!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tanks Marie...mi drive fast to..but mi no put yuh heart inna yuh throat..i'm smoothe..learned from an ex..who was inna racing..and we went to car shows and races all the time...LOTS OF FUN :)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

DJ and I just went through the utility issue with his family - because he hadn't been working after he got hurt and is staying there right now - his brother was pushing the sob story to me and about how the lights had been cut off, and now the water was about to be - Sorry, but you have 3 working adults in that household (not counting DJ) budget for your bills - No one is going to pay my lightbill when it's due - that's my problem!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love..weh u a go meet nobody..when yuh due fi deliver again :whistle: ..yuh figet seh a ur time now :unsure:

Nice Love..takes some a di responsibility off of u :thumbs:

Thanks Island

Oct 18, seem like she bundle up in there chilling not wanting to come out. First she was tryin come early now she too big to leave. Im thinking they will cut her out! Tues lets see how big she is, i get my sono that day.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

U do not want a C-section..well i didn't I prayed to not have one..can't imagine..

Did i tell y'll i'll be going backl to work this month :angry::crying:

Awww, thanks Kimmy, my boss just told me to go home and rest up before tomorrow. I think I'm going to leave around 12pm. Congrats to Kashi! e's good to go.

What a great boss you have!!

Yea Sunny....feel betta..as soon as u get on that plane and get over the Caribbean sea..u'll feel better..ur nose will start to run and by the time u know it ur all better.... :thumbs::)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Lawd, a'ready Kimmy.

Jah'love I didn't want a C-section either, but I had no choice. It wasn't that bad though, I was walking around the same day. Had my son at 4:30 and I was up and around at 8:30. My first C-Section I stayed in the bed (not the thing to do) I was in so much pain.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Congrats Kashi!! :dance:

Mi nah seh nuttn against di fast drivin cuz a so mi drive too :whistle:

Everyone always tells me I drive too fast here (my brother said I should put racecar brakes on my car), but I went to JA and everybody is going by me like I was walking.....

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DJ and I just went through the utility issue with his family - because he hadn't been working after he got hurt and is staying there right now - his brother was pushing the sob story to me and about how the lights had been cut off, and now the water was about to be - Sorry, but you have 3 working adults in that household (not counting DJ) budget for your bills - No one is going to pay my lightbill when it's due - that's my problem!

They will have to figure something out. They always do! There are 2 sisters there, 2 working brothers and 2 small kids and 1 teenager. Conserve energy, dont run the TV and Music all day and turn lights out when not needed.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
So on your first meeting you didnt really hang out with each other? Thats like me and my hubby. We talked on the phone more before we actually got to go out with one another.

I didn't actually sit down and talk to my husband till about the 4th trip. Started dating him about 6 months later.

the last trip i cried so much i had to get it together long enough to check in and then i sat in the terminal talking to him until it was time to go with sunglasses on and a snotty nose, i felt like the loneliest person in the world, maybe since mrsp is going we can cry together. God we are gonna be one pitiful group...LOL

Oh my gosh, i dont miss those days! it brings tears to my eyes cause i know juss how yuh feel. It gets a bit better, i think. :blush:

The longer you are there, the harder it is to leave, because you become so emmersed in this persons life. Everything you do is about them, and then when its time to leave its like you literally feel like a piece of you is missing and its the worst feeling.

Ahhhh.....the memories. It will soon get better. Hang in there.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I wanna drive in JA but nobody lets me :crying: Last time I took my cousin keys and headed to the driver side he said "nuh bodda a nuh farrin dis"

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
They will have to figure something out. They always do! There are 2 sisters there, 2 working brothers and 2 small kids and 1 teenager. Conserve energy, dont run the TV and Music all day and turn lights out when not needed.

Exactly my point! DJ's Mom works FT, his sister works FT, his brother works FT,...... not my problem! Trust me, they have figured it out!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Lita this is ur last trip of leaving without him!!! How does it feel? I'm so excited for u girl! :dance:

The thought of it feels good, but it still has not kicked in yet. The Mister called me this morning, to tell me how he is excited to live with me and all this stuff, and just be settled and i was like "oh thats good". i had no real emotion cause i feel like i am in a dream world of it all.....i can tell you one thing, i think i will have some serious anxiety the day of the interview. :unsure:

Of course you will. We'll talk you through it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Jah'love;

Not sure if Chris family does this, my when I'm home my cousin will have the TV blasting and the stereo blashing at the same time. I don't get it.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.