SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

If anyone says she had a good debate, they are crazy. This woman has not answered one question that has been asked.

:no::no: You're wrong there Rox---she's answered all the questions she's asked HERSELF in her own head!! :lol::lol: She answers questions that are not even being asked. That don't have anything with the price of cheese in Guadaloupe! :huh:

Mrs. , I was out on a blog regarding this debate, and everyone of them agree, Sarah P. hasn't answered one question. They are laughing at us, all over the world. I was looking at a blog out of England, and another here in the US, they think she is a big joke.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sols that is so sweet!!! :luv: I heart love stories

I think it is sweet Marie. Especially when I was like I do not need a man, I don't want a man, I'm tired of men! LOL I was like especially not a JA man!!!! LOL he just listened and laughed. He was like I will not disappoint you...You will see. :D

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
If anyone says she had a good debate, they are crazy. This woman has not answered one question that has been asked.

:no::no: You're wrong there Rox---she's answered all the questions she's asked HERSELF in her own head!! :lol::lol: She answers questions that are not even being asked. That don't have anything with the price of cheese in Guadaloupe! :huh:

Mrs. , I was out on a blog regarding this debate, and everyone of them agree, Sarah P. hasn't answered one question. They are laughing at us, all over the world. I was looking at a blog out of England, and another here in the US, they think she is a big joke.

I am not trying to be funny but why do the Republicans keep picking the stupidest people they can find to run for office? I mean to me there were more amiable people they could have chose to be their front runners.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
I :yes: agree. Mrs P, can you meet us in Ochi or somewhere in between. Dwayne lives in Steertown near Sandals Dunns River, Sunny is in Mammee Bay, and Sol is in negril, and island is in Ochi, im staying in Ochi but if i have to catch a cab to Mobay,i can unless we can find a more centrally located place???

Sunny and I will be gone by the time Sol gets there.

I'm gonna have a car Honey - you can ride with me. I don't drive like a Jamaican. :no:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Who knows what's the half-way point is between Mo'Bay and Ochi? I know Negril is in the complete opposite direction of Ochi, beyond Mo'Bay, so I'm tryna figure out a place where we can meet up...mi haffi go look...

Runaway bay????

MY HUBBY IS SCHEDULE FOR HIS MEDICAL NEXT WEEK. DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST IN KINGSTON?

Forbes, it was either $6,300 or $6,700 - I can't remember exactly right now.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok, just finished looking at the debate. Missed most of it, but from the little I saw, Biden seemed more about policy and Palin seemed more about trying to say she is connected to the American people.

Oh....an why she have the little daughter holding the rass baby!!? The girl could barely hold him up! I was so nervous the lil girl was gone drop him!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

All people were worried about is if Palin could hold it down as a woman going up against men. I am SO TIRED about hearing about her being a woman!! We get it all ready!

SHE'S A RASS WOMAN!

SHE GOT A #######!!

SHE HAVE BREASTS!!!

SHE HAS BIRTHED A CHILD!!!!

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE ECONOMY, FOREIGN POLICY, WAR, ENERGY CRISIS?!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

I agree Lita. People need to get past the gender thing and concentrate on the ISSUES

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

love..it's 3 girls of us and my father never alloed to wear each others clothes..i grew up with it...its hard for me..especially mi no know weh it a come from

i got it Rox :devil:

love..u bettah explain to Chris that enfamil 25oz is $25 and dat a sale

Yuh seet...dat's why mi STILL a breastfeed :rofl:

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

This is where they shop woo. Big tyme folk n av no job.

http://www.debenhams.com/

http://www.next.co.uk/

To be honest, Next has a twice yearly sale when things go down CHEAP!!!!

Debenhams also has a very good sale....But if she's shopping at NORMAL prices, she betta dan mi!

HI :) did ur job start today!!

Girl, you late, I started from TUESDAY lol!!

Interviewed Sunday after work, went to see the place Monday, started Tuesday morning!!

Really enjoying it so far!

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies;

Mrs. P; if you looking for a meet up point in between Mobay and Ocho you have "Trelawny" - you can meet in Falmouth, many of my friends have done that. Are you looking to do something or you just want to meet and then take it from there.

Forbes - The medical is going to cost $90 - $95/US it depends on if you use the facility in Mobay or the ones in Kingston.

I bet Sunny didn't pack yet.

Lita;

My friend said to look out for her at the interview. She's not hard to miss, 6'2, hair is boy short and blonde. They changed her time to 7am though (originally 10:30 - i think), I can't remember what time your appt. is.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.