• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where's Sunny? I guess she's busy packing. I'm jealous!!! :crying:

Sols...wat time u get off?

I'm here. :unsure: Just got home from the nail shop. I'm tired and feeling sick. Feels like I'm getting the flu. Pray for me.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
SOl and island are you all ready for JA??? i cant wait im zoning out and trying to figure out how i can keep my mind occupied until then. Sol what you gonna do to your hair????

I'm ready meaning myself, but I'm not packed at all and I still have like 1/2 cord of firewood I need to stack into the woodshed before next Friday. I had to start the woodstove tonight, so I am definitely ready for some shorts, flip flops and sunshine!

Honey, CVS has disposable cameras by one get one free starting on Sunday. I'm going to nab a couple of them. The kids like to take pictures but I get nervous about them using my digital - I had to replace it once already after my daughter "looked" at it.

:blink: WOW!! Its been blaxing hot here. I had to run my air conditioner the other night at like 9pm!! It was over 100 is most areas. To hot!! its so odd hearing about you guys from the colder states. i dont plan on using the heater til November....maybe.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Lita this is ur last trip of leaving without him!!! How does it feel? I'm so excited for u girl! :dance:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
I get that anxioius feeling everytime I see my husband. It used to be deathly sickening before, but now its just anxiousness. When I see him for the first time after months, I feel all loopy like I'm on the stuff. I'm excited, happy, nervous, anxious, relived, and in denial all in one.

I always have butterflies in my stomach on my way to Jamaica.

ROC

Timeline
I'm here. :unsure: Just got home from the nail shop. I'm tired and feeling sick. Feels like I'm getting the flu. Pray for me.

Will do :thumbs:

What'd u get done to ur nails? I'm being nosy :blush:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Timeline
Lita this is ur last trip of leaving without him!!! How does it feel? I'm so excited for u girl! :dance:

The thought of it feels good, but it still has not kicked in yet. The Mister called me this morning, to tell me how he is excited to live with me and all this stuff, and just be settled and i was like "oh thats good". i had no real emotion cause i feel like i am in a dream world of it all.....i can tell you one thing, i think i will have some serious anxiety the day of the interview. :unsure:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sol, how did u and Garth meet? If yuh nuh mind mi ask.

I'm glad you asked Lita cause I love to tell people how we met because it was a strange story. I went to JA with 11 of my friends. We were staying in Ochi. Anyway we took a shuttle bus to the RIU. On our way the bus stopped at some shack place and my sister (who was being a itch the whole time) wanted me to get out of the bus and get her some food. She is pregnant. Anyway then she was like did you call mom? I was like no so I went to the payphone to call and it didn't work. Well this guy was standing next to the phone and he was lookin at me. He was like that phone no work. I was like ok thanks and headed back to the bus. He said you can use my phone. I was like no thank you I have to make a long distance call he was like it is ok. So I called my mom. Then I told him Thanks and gave him the phone back and started to walk off. Well he was like what is your name I told him, he told me his. He was like how can I talk to you again. I was like didn't I just use your phone? He was like yeah mon. I said well I just called my house from your phone. So I never thought about him again until I went home and 10 days after I got home my phone rings and this voice is like "THIS IS GARTH DO YOU REMEMBER ME"...lol I laugh now because he said he had just started working at that job. That was like his 2nd day at that store. I think it is a cute story about coincidence etc. :wub: When I got home I found out he had been looking for me the whole time I was in JA. The hotel people told him I wasn't staying there when I was.

So this will be your first official "date"? That's cool.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Will do :thumbs:

What'd u get done to ur nails? I'm being nosy :blush:

I just got a fill-in and pedicure. Hands in french and feet in in pink with a cute little design. lol

ROC

Timeline
Sol, how did u and Garth meet? If yuh nuh mind mi ask.

I'm glad you asked Lita cause I love to tell people how we met because it was a strange story. I went to JA with 11 of my friends. We were staying in Ochi. Anyway we took a shuttle bus to the RIU. On our way the bus stopped at some shack place and my sister (who was being a itch the whole time) wanted me to get out of the bus and get her some food. She is pregnant. Anyway then she was like did you call mom? I was like no so I went to the payphone to call and it didn't work. Well this guy was standing next to the phone and he was lookin at me. He was like that phone no work. I was like ok thanks and headed back to the bus. He said you can use my phone. I was like no thank you I have to make a long distance call he was like it is ok. So I called my mom. Then I told him Thanks and gave him the phone back and started to walk off. Well he was like what is your name I told him, he told me his. He was like how can I talk to you again. I was like didn't I just use your phone? He was like yeah mon. I said well I just called my house from your phone. So I never thought about him again until I went home and 10 days after I got home my phone rings and this voice is like "THIS IS GARTH DO YOU REMEMBER ME"...lol I laugh now because he said he had just started working at that job. That was like his 2nd day at that store. I think it is a cute story about coincidence etc. :wub: When I got home I found out he had been looking for me the whole time I was in JA. The hotel people told him I wasn't staying there when I was.

So this will be your first official "date"? That's cool.

O my gosh, is this the first? That the most nerve racking, cause you cnat really remember what the person looks like and all you know is your phone conversations, and now you have to look at each other in the eyes and stuff....CRAZY feeling.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where's Sunny? I guess she's busy packing. I'm jealous!!! :crying:

Sols...wat time u get off?

Sunny, that is not allowed. Take some Tylenol and get your butt to bed early tonight!

:blink: WOW!! Its been blaxing hot here. I had to run my air conditioner the other night at like 9pm!! It was over 100 is most areas. To hot!! its so odd hearing about you guys from the colder states. i dont plan on using the heater til November....maybe.

Lita, send some this way, please!!!! We had like 2 weeks of hot weather this summer......

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Sunny, you have a long trip. Is Ray gonna try and come back with you if he gets his visa in time?

I don't really know yet. He says he wants to stay for a week or so after he gets it, but if he see me packing to go home and he has it he may change his mind. lol

ROC

Timeline
I just got a fill-in and pedicure. Hands in french and feet in in pink with a cute little design. lol

I used to get diamonds, airbrush, the whole 9....now i just get a pink and white lol

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

NVC Timeline

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.