SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

You ladies rough on that calling late at night stuff, I sleep w/my cell phone next to me, and there have been many a time I have roll over on it and it has dialed someone by mistake. They just call me back and say, is everything okay.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We good.......kimmiy.

Thanks JALove, my brother is married to a British gal, all of my siblings are married to someone outside of the USA. We are a very multi-culture family.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We good.......kimmiy.

Thanks JALove, my brother is married to a British gal, all of my siblings are married to someone outside of the USA. We are a very multi-culture family.

:rofl: Kimmy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
We good.......kimmiy.

oh no shes J'Can. Hubby used to live in the UK for a bit and she stayed over there.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Sunny - I would think you could bring it as long as it was in a sealed container. I brought lots of food stuff down and they never gave me any problems. Probably cause it was all non perishables and in the original packaging. Good luck!

I brought a whole luggage of food too. You can bring in food item with no problem, so long as they are not from living/perisable matter. If its packaged your all good. There are two instances you must clear though, the airline, and customs. They have complete different rules as to what they allow. Like for me if I want to bring fruit and veggies from JA on the plane its all good. However customs at LAX will have issue with it. I couldnt do the butter thing i guess cause I realize my travel time is far longer than most of you guys so to me it would ravage my luggage and I rather just buy it in JA.

I GOT MY 5TH HEART...ok in a bit y'll

:dance: OMG!!! I got my 3rd heart!! WOO HOO!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I dont have any! :crying:

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Fabulous Sol..alot of ppl/children get diagnosed too late..and sometimes it's b/c parents are in denial..(no pun intended) u have to explain exactly what symptom/sign u are noticing..Good luck Jax..J will be just fine

You are right Kimmy sometimes being in denial is easier than facing the truth. Well easier for the parent but the child will suffer. I decided that I was going to do everything I can to help my baby. It is sad to becuase the parent has to be an advocate for the child. I look up everything they tell me and if I don't agree I let them know. The doctors tell you bits and pieces they don't tell you everything. It is a bit here a bit there I get real angry with that sometimes!!! I will tell anyone parent or just a patient you have to take responsibility for your own care don't put all your trust in the doctors do your research talk to other people who have gone thru similar things. It really does make the difference in your outcome.

Thanks ladies we have a physical therapist coming to check her out next week at our house. We found a service that will come to our house for free. :star:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Sunny - I would think you could bring it as long as it was in a sealed container. I brought lots of food stuff down and they never gave me any problems. Probably cause it was all non perishables and in the original packaging. Good luck!

I brought a whole luggage of food too. You can bring in food item with no problem, so long as they are not from living/perisable matter. If its packaged your all good. There are two instances you must clear though, the airline, and customs. They have complete different rules as to what they allow. Like for me if I want to bring fruit and veggies from JA on the plane its all good. However customs at LAX will have issue with it. I couldnt do the butter thing i guess cause I realize my travel time is far longer than most of you guys so to me it would ravage my luggage and I rather just buy it in JA.

I GOT MY 5TH HEART...ok in a bit y'll

:dance: OMG!!! I got my 3rd heart!! WOO HOO!!

:lol: u gals chat to much.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi :D Jeez, so many pages already, I can't keep up. I need the cliff notes version of the last 2 days.

OK, now. We talked about doing it daily. You are asking too much here.

You just need to come on more, Classy. I miss you.

Thanks JG, I wish I could. No chance during the day (don't wanna get fired) and I can usually only hop on for a little bit after the kids are in bed. Life is so hectic, I need a Nanny and a job thats not over an hour away, lol. Screw it can't get either one of those so......lets go pour another glass of Sangria and relax :devil:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.