SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i'm with u on the hotel ting honey

lata Quana..

Love..Tahlia only takes about 2-3oz at a time...a 25oz last us maybe 2weeks

and mosts docs want their copays or u cannot be seen...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
love..it's 3 girls of us and my father never alloed to wear each others clothes..i grew up with it...its hard for me..especially mi no know weh it a come from

i got it Rox :devil:

love..u bettah explain to Chris that enfamil 25oz is $25 and dat a sale

shoot i never priced milk yet.

Ok so in one week how much milk will u need? and is this the powder one or the already mixed?

See if you can get WIC!

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Oh JaLove, you must buy twice the amount of everything, remember your babay will be going to a childcare provider. Two large boxes of pamper for two weeks, the milk will depend on the baby's eating habit. Let's hope your childcare provider don't use your stuff for someone else cheap ### mama. who forgets everyday to bring pampers.

Timeline

LOVE..u done know mi deh yah fi yuh.. (L)

and u try telldi one Chris him betta put up or git up..if a so it go...him cyan nyam mre dan him a put back..how dat a go work

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
now i admit when i first go to a hotel, i have a hard time laying my head on the pillow or laying on the sheets and i always carry my own face towels and drying off towels. i use there towels to lay on the floor in the bathroom and then god forbid i cant walk across a carpeted hotel floor with bare feet, and if it is a hard floor, gotta have on flip flops and or house shoes or socks. seems the older i get the more OCD i become

I lysol down everything in hotel room before use...n take clorox wipes. When i travel i carry in my purse hand sanitizer,baby wipes and clorox wipes. Im a germaphobe lol. I find that most bathrooms when hangin out in JA r missin the toilet paper or soap so i come prepared. Dead end bar always missin someting!

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Oh JaLove, you must buy twice the amount of everything, remember your babay will be going to a childcare provider. Two large boxes of pamper for two weeks, the milk will depend on the baby's eating habit. Let's hope your childcare provider don't use your stuff for someone else cheap ### mama. who forgets everyday to bring pampers.

u so dyam right about that..when usee pampers,wipes,formula on sale u got the money just buy it..don't even think twice..

Timeline

See if you can get WIC!

Not eligible for it :angry:

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Timeline

Jalove for real on the WIC< you need to do it now before you start back working, because they will calculate you as having minimal income your on disability right, and that will take care of your formula and you will also be able to get your cereal, milk and cheese for free, i used it with my first son i didnt want to but i had to swallow my pride with my broke azz ...lol... cause i was still in college and working as a waitress.

my girl is on medical disability while she was pregnant cause her baby/pregnancy was reaking havoc on her tail, everything was swelling up on her, and she ran and applied for WIC cause when she is working her income is waaayyyy to high to qualify.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jalove for real on the WIC< you need to do it now before you start back working, because they will calculate you as having minimal income your on disability right, and that will take care of your formula and you will also be able to get your cereal, milk and cheese for free, i used it with my first son i didnt want to but i had to swallow my pride with my broke azz ...lol... cause i was still in college and working as a waitress.

Honey hush up talking bout you didn't want to! Whateva I would be out on the street trying to buy milk for 2 babies. Shoot I work my azz off! I wish somebody would mess with me bout being on WIC! :angry: tell it to these heffas ain't doin nothing but making babies.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Roxcie im not sure as it is a federal program, but the income limits may be different in certain states, like for example CA has a high cost of living, but Mississippi does not , or something similiar so i honestly dont know ???

Timeline

This is where they shop woo. Big tyme folk n av no job.

http://www.debenhams.com/

http://www.next.co.uk/

K-1 2007

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

Naturalization 2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.