SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

I always used to declare my item when I went to Jamaica. They really just wanted to be nosey and see what you are bringing. They used to ask me where did I get my shirt or shoes from? how much did the portable dvd player cost? Just being nosey. Coming back to US I was only searched once. They didn't even help put all the stuff back. Just rude. (BWI airport in Baltimore).

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i never get earched...just a bag a questions and picha me a ansa irrelivant questions bout mi trip :) except fi wi wedding ...we mussi did ave dyam near 15 bags

see that is what I fear.. i told u how disorganized I am.. i usually only take carry on luggage and never check anything.. I do want to get married in JA, but would hate the hassle.. i guess i have to compromise fa mi big day or maybe I will find a planner in JA dat i can truss to put in her hands fully??

UGHHHH

Timeline

I had all types of stories ready in my head last trip - because I stood in line watching them search EVERY bag ahead of me - with my two suitcases, one containing only mens clothes! But, when I got to the front of the line, she told me have a good trip and waved me on!

i never get earched...just a bag a questions and picha me a ansa irrelivant questions bout mi trip :) except fi wi wedding ...we mussi did ave dyam near 15 bags

see that is what I fear.. i told u how disorganized I am.. i usually only take carry on luggage and never check anything.. I do want to get married in JA, but would hate the hassle.. i guess i have to compromise fa mi big day or maybe I will find a planner in JA dat i can truss to put in her hands fully??

UGHHHH

I have no issues with that - Give me a simple dress, bare feet, a pastor and the beach, I am good to go!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

i undastand girl.. mama's gotta do, what mama's gotta do. Other than lugging her around, its almost easier than an older child..

yuh nuh hear.. i'm thirsty, i'm hungry, i have to use the restroom, can i have this, can u turn the radio station...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana I would tell u absolutely go for it..i did everything myself..I have a planner if u want..very nice lady...didn't use her cause we were going to do it at my granny yaad but then she convince mi seh a rainy time (May)which was soo true...it rained cats and dogs the night before and not a drop the day of..loved it...so then mi change mi mind back to a reception hall...did my favors, center pieces everything

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

listen girls....when u travel and only have ur 2 checked pieces and ur carry-on..JUMP ON THE NOTHING TO DECLARE LINE..

Ain't that the truth Quana..every 5mins this is Kimora..mommy..mommy..mommy can i pee..can i dis or dat

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hate to say it; but to me midgets getting their freak on in a strip club would just make me crack up.

Night JG! I am still at work :(

Sorry, but Sol that midget is a JA citizen, he has rights!! And he's supposedly famous, lol

Wouldn't make you crack up either - he might be short, but he's definitely not midget in other areas :blink: and he's flexible

lol exactly lol

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Quana I would tell u absolutely go for it..i did everything myself..I have a planner if u want..very nice lady...didn't use her cause we were going to do it at my granny yaad but then she convince mi seh a rainy time (May)which was soo true...it rained cats and dogs the night before and not a drop the day of..loved it...so then mi change mi mind back to a reception hall...did my favors, center pieces everything

yeah girl! i will have to put in my back pocket FOR REAL.. I am VERY simple, but i do want flowers, decorations, candles.. things like that. my first wedding I did everything myself and had no problem but cross country could prove a likkle frustrating for a :wacko: person like me LOL

Timeline

I always always jump in the nothing to declare line - Going and coming!

One trip coming back, I had at least 6 bottles of alcohol and 4 cartons of cigs and cigars - Nu sah - nothing to declare!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Kimmey, that is so right, jump in the nothing to declare line. If you are married jump in the resident line when you are going thru customs in JA.

:thumbs:

Timeline

hey ladies, wha gwaan????

JA soon come!!!! so today was an okay day, i have a hell of a headache and have had one since last night,, so i popped half a vicodin, hopefully i will be feeling mighty fine in a minute :yes:.....lol

On the subject of FANS, i forgot all about that, but thanks for reminding me, guess i better start looking. Is JG gone i need to ask her about the superplus vouchers?

Timeline

okay i know im behind in topics so im just gonna comment as needed, Far as the vibrator on the plane, i wouldnt have been embarassed i would have got up and been like this is the RABBIT PEARL WITH THE ROTATING HEAD, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND ONE TO ALL OF YOU WOMEN WHOSE MEN ARE COMING UP SHAWT....lol and you know who you are...lOL

Now yall been talking all day, dont get quiet when i get here.....:no: i need to chat, im in a crabby mood, and i just got done fussing at dwayne :yes: he took it in stride though,,, i love him, he knows and accepts my specialness aka Bipolarness....LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.