SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny u make me wanna be on a plane...

Me to Kimmy.

Not me - I just wanna be standing in the shadows at the airport in Baltimore....like a peeping Tom. :whistle:

How many of you ladies bawled your eyes out when he got off the plane???

I already told Sunny about that.

Hehehe..go and web cam me in. :devil:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Honey,

You still got that WHEELCHAIR for Sunny....better yet I think RAY might need it.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sunny u make me wanna be on a plane...

Me to Kimmy.

Not me - I just wanna be standing in the shadows at the airport in Baltimore....like a peeping Tom. :whistle:

How many of you ladies bawled your eyes out when he got off the plane???

I already told Sunny about that.

Hehehe..go and web cam me in. :devil:

:bonk: Kimmy :bonk: Island :bonk::bonk: Lawny

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Honey,

You still got that WHEELCHAIR for Sunny....better yet I think RAY might need it.

WHEELCHAIR????? I hope it will be there when I pull up to the house this afternoon.

ROC

:bonk: Kimmy :bonk: Island :bonk::bonk: Lawny

Haha - Lawny got 2 tumps..Mi and Kimmy got 1.

LOL I notice that and I"m on the phone with her...

TUMP Kimmy some more

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
SUNNY FROM MAWNIN YUH LICK MI INNA MI HEAD...MI HEAD A HURT MI...MI ALREADY AVE A FEW LOSE SCREWS

Sorry Kimmy. :blush: I'll take one lick back.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sunny will be off VJ for the next couple weeks helping Ray get "settled" lol :whistle::thumbs::devil:

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Questions, ladies did any of your SO have any problems with their TB tine test results? Is this one of the vacc, they need to have before they can come over. Now, it's strange, when we bring the guys over for the H2B work visa, they are not required to have any physical. They don't do any kind of medical testing at all.

They guys I know that come to Vt on the H2B program need to get physicials. Maybe it depends on what you come for?

TL;

Same for Marcel's friend who is comming to Michigan. He had to do a medical for his H2B.

okay, does the copy of the passport pages just include the page with your info and all the pages with stamps or the whole thing?

Mi copy the ole ting

That's not true, my organization brought over 200 guys for life-guard this summer and not one one them had to do a physical. I have been involved in this process for the last 3 years, and not one of them have had a physical. Maybe the organizations or comany that they are being recruited thru request physical, but I kniow for a FACT that the visa process does not.

Timeline

Mawining Yardies.

mi a miss unnuh fi tru.. :crying: han look like ya chat nuff still!!

So happy for you Sunray.. u guys' day have finally come, much love..

Honey girl.. u gonna need a vacation after finishing that paperwork!! ya mek mi scared sista.. Mind if I send u all my stuff and u can just fill it out for me and RG when the time comes?? :innocent::whistle::rofl:

Be Blessed sistern and breddrin.. have a Wonderful Friday!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Roxcie wha gwan? Ready for your long vacation?

I-130 Timeline

04/10/09 - I130 Sent

04/14/09 - I130 Received

04/22/09 - Check Cashed

04/22/09 - NOA1 Hardcopy Received

08/13/09 - Touch

08/24/09 - RFE Email

08/27/09 - RFE Hardcopy Received

09/11/09 - Evidence sent to CSC

09/16/09 - Evidence Received by CSC

09/20/09 - Touch...on a Sunday???

09/25/09 - NOA2 Hardcopy Received. Dated 9/18

NVC Timeline

10/01/09 - NVC Case Number Assigned

10/02/09 - DS3023 & I-864 Bill Generated

10/02/09 - Paid I-864 fee online

10/03/09 - DS3032 Emailed

10/13/09 - Sent I-864 Packet

10/14/09 - NVC Received I-864 Packet

10/20/09 - I-864 Received via AVR

10/22/09 - IV Bill Generated

Timeline
QUANA...A WAH U A TYPE SO LONG..

She's probably reading. She was training someone this week so she had to be working hard to earn our tax dollars. :whistle:

All right...I gotta log off or I won't get any work done and I want to try to bail outta here early to take my pickneys trick-or-treating and to the parade. Lata ladies.

But I see Tymoore down there. How are things going Girl??

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Questions, ladies did any of your SO have any problems with their TB tine test results? Is this one of the vacc, they need to have before they can come over. Now, it's strange, when we bring the guys over for the H2B work visa, they are not required to have any physical. They don't do any kind of medical testing at all.

They guys I know that come to Vt on the H2B program need to get physicials. Maybe it depends on what you come for?

TL;

Same for Marcel's friend who is comming to Michigan. He had to do a medical for his H2B.

okay, does the copy of the passport pages just include the page with your info and all the pages with stamps or the whole thing?

Mi copy the ole ting

That's not true, my organization brought over 200 guys for life-guard this summer and not one one them had to do a physical. I have been involved in this process for the last 3 years, and not one of them have had a physical. Maybe the organizations or comany that they are being recruited thru request physical, but I kniow for a FACT that the visa process does not.

Roxie,

I'm not sure, maybe it depends on the type of work. Marcel met a lot of people at his medical who were doing H2B program. Mi no know...mi jus a tell u wah dem tell im.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.