SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Fabulous Sol..alot of ppl/children get diagnosed too late..and sometimes it's b/c parents are in denial..(no pun intended) u have to explain exactly what symptom/sign u are noticing..Good luck Jax..J will be just fine

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

ok Sunny...

if someone quoted something and then u reply it makes the quote bigger...when u go to reply..u will see

..that is the person that replied last...if that is not the quote u r referring to u can start deleting that quote until u see the 1st
by itself....mek mi know if dat mek sense

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Kimmy, helpa sistah out?

here is an example..just got rid of everything that u didn't say

Hey Nells..it''s me and u tonite :)

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Fabulous Sol..alot of ppl/children get diagnosed too late..and sometimes it's b/c parents are in denial..(no pun intended) u have to explain exactly what symptom/sign u are noticing..Good luck Jax..J will be just fine

You are right Kimmy sometimes being in denial is easier than facing the truth. Well easier for the parent but the child will suffer. I decided that I was going to do everything I can to help my baby. It is sad to becuase the parent has to be an advocate for the child. I look up everything they tell me and if I don't agree I let them know. The doctors tell you bits and pieces they don't tell you everything. It is a bit here a bit there I get real angry with that sometimes!!! I will tell anyone parent or just a patient you have to take responsibility for your own care don't put all your trust in the doctors do your research talk to other people who have gone thru similar things. It really does make the difference in your outcome.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Everybadi run when me wave. 0002016F.gif

I'm here. lol mi nah run Clairen.

Sol..sex crazed wah!!..where wid which newborn and a toddler wah about fi drive in to drink

Lita..yuh feel mi..and soon please throw work and school pon tap a all dat...aw bwoy..LIFE!! :)

Sol,Yaads and Shem (shame on u)..do not follow dem..well do not follow Yaads..mek she tan deh..

QUOTING RULES :)

*1 line quote r fine

*do not quote anything Yaads seh

*make a referral to what ur talking

*LEARN TO DELETE THE QUOTE THAT QUOTED THE QUOTE U R QUOTING ...whew that was hard...lmao

LUV...mi still no surprise yet..i've heard stories...u just wait til next month..u save 1 a di test..dem come 2 inna pack right? :lol:

Lawny..wah u a go wid 12 dyam patty

kimmy u nuh easy u know :P

Kimmy, helpa sistah out?

instead of this :rolleyes:

Kimmy, helpa sistah out?

here is an example..just got rid of everything that u didn't say

this should have had my statement that u bolded..my bad..didn't realize i deleted everything

Absolutely Sol...u have to do ur own research..they themselves rn't sure so why should u put ur whole trust in docs...

Timeline

Kimmy I knew what you were trying to say about the quotes why everybody trying to act :wacko: bout the quotes?

Now you can get a new name Kimmy MussoKimmy....Mussoli+kimmy LOL I made a joke :rofl: ok no one want to laugh with me I will go to bed good night :devil:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

i'm around all sort a hours..in between sleeping..this is what kids do to u wait and this :bonk: this :help: this :rofl: this :wow: and this :luv: who can forget dis :lol: dis :no: this :unsure::crying: this :o and of course this (L)

oh yeah and siggy's should be at a minimum..Sol :whistle::devil::rofl:

Edited by Hotlegz

Timeline

sorry kimmy, i had a banging headache last night and still feel like im trying to get sick :no: which absolutely cannot happen, cause i have to work this weekend, and then all next week. I gotta pull my suitcase out and start packing for JA

Sus is that you? as i see im not alone and your normally up early?

Timeline
Honey; I love In April I brought back 2 DOZEN and I had 1/2 dozen harddough bread in my HAND, don't ask.

I LOVE hardough bread. I have tried dozens of times to bake it and it never comes out right.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Night all,

Quick update. I'm in the US and POE was a breeze. From the plane to the outside (bags collected) was approx 25 minutes. It's never been that short for me in regular travel!

I posted a POE review with details. I'm happy to be here and can't wait to see hubby this weekend! Night night to you all and thanks for the constant support. :thumbs:

WELCOME TO THE US!!! Glad things went so smoothly for you.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

Mawin TL;

Did you make room for me and Auri yet? I've decided to bring him too.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

Sunny - GO AND BACK YOUR GRIP

Honey - gizzards are the thing that hang down from the chicken face (is that a good description) ... you want me to make some for you?

Kimmy - I had no choice but the listen to the doctor, Marcel says I'm on lock down, so I went straight to bed :crying:

Jamerican - Welcome to the USA (mi no even know wah state u innah)

Jah'love - I don't know who told them that those are JERK patties. They only place I've had EXCELLENT JERK chicken patties is in Florida or Jamaica

guess what I'm having for breakfast 2-goldkrust patties and a slice of harddough bread :P

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.