SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sorry for being rude... WELCOME JUSTICE, GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE. I HOPE YOU STAY AROUND BECAUSE AS YOU CAN SEE OUR THREAD ROCKS!!!!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Umm no....lol... every time i browse on the VJ site to get another photo it says its too large and so i was going to photobucket resizing and copying and pasting, but my computer wont seem to release the damn emoticon i used earlier which is why my siggy now looks like silence of the lambs!!! i knew i should have left it alone!!! :angry:

Timeline
K1 vets -- I need your help.

I just submitted the initial packet earlier this month, so it will probably be a few more months before NOA2. But I'm going to JA in two weeks -- is there anything I could be doing while in JA to prepare for the next step? Are there documents that I should bring down for my SO to have in advance of sending in the second packet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fill out the DS-230 and have him sign it. Leave it down there because when you get the NOA2, you can e-mail the embassy and ask for an appt for him to drop the form off. That way he doesn't have to sit and wait for packet 2 to come in the mail. Some people never get it and that's more time you'll have to wait.

ROC

Timeline

Honey, you can't just go to the "my controls" options, 'edit signature', and then delete the link/picture?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
alright yall im getting more cross eyed than normal cause im super sleepy, but just to dyam nosey to go to bed.

I guess i will call it a night, as i need to get my beauty sleep,,, chat with yall tomorrow

and hopefully someone, anyone can give me the address for the embassy in Kingston, cause im not sure where to look for it on VJ

http://kingston.usembassy.gov/

You not sending your K1 info there are you?

Timeline
Umm no....lol... every time i browse on the VJ site to get another photo it says its too large and so i was going to photobucket resizing and copying and pasting, but my computer wont seem to release the damn emoticon i used earlier which is why my siggy now looks like silence of the lambs!!! i knew i should have left it alone!!! :angry:

go to your siggy and delete that entire time, then see if you can copy the url in photobucket and paste it in the siggy box.

ROC

Ladies it seems that the majority of the people on VJ will have their SO here by the end of the year. There will be a couple of us strangler hanging on in 2009. The K1's will probably be fininsed by the first quarter of the year, this e of us who braved it and got married will be left to ride out 2009 alone.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just submitted the initial packet earlier this month, so it will probably be a few more months before NOA2. But I'm going to JA in two weeks -- is there anything I could be doing while in JA to prepare for the next step? Are there documents that I should bring down for my SO to have in advance of sending in the second packet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Fill out the DS-230 and have him sign it. Leave it down there because when you get the NOA2, you can e-mail the embassy and ask for an appt for him to drop the form off. That way he doesn't have to sit and wait for packet 2 to come in the mail. Some people never get it and that's more time you'll have to wait.

That's good to know. Thanks, Sunny! Okay, make sure you log in every once in a while after Ray gets here -- I'm going to need your expertise to get through this process!!! I'm so happy for you chica!

Timeline

Roxcie you wont be riding it out alone, heck im just getting started i anticipate it will be well into august or september if things go as planned before dwayne is here, so no worry yuhself , i will be here and so will claire...LOL

i will hassle with the siggy tomorrow, bye yall

Timeline
I must forewarn you though....THESE ladies can be a likkle "cookoo...cookoo" :lol: I'm 'bout the only sane one up here! :innocent::whistle::yes:

well~ ill fit riiiiiiiiiiiight in

im a bit "touched" myself

:blink:

as my man says- 'baby- there is someting just not right wid ya'

thanks for the welcome ladies!

Timeline
so what is included in the NOA2 packet? Just wondering?

The NOA2 is not a packet, it's just a letter stating your application has been approved.

ROC

Timeline
Ladies it seems that the majority of the people on VJ will have their SO here by the end of the year. There will be a couple of us strangler hanging on in 2009. The K1's will probably be fininsed by the first quarter of the year, this e of us who braved it and got married will be left to ride out 2009 alone.

Nuh worry yuhself Rox...our time will soon come...and yours sooner than some others. Either way, we'll all be here to support each other, no matter what. Hell, it looks like I will be pulling up the rear at this point. I think Marie might be right along there with me. Just all depends on the efficiency of these service centers processing the petitions :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

unruly, no i just needed the kingston address to put on the fiancee letter, i was going off the example they have under the example doc section, i thought you put your uscis info on the letter, your address and then the embassy it goes to and there address???

Timeline

That's good to know. Thanks, Sunny! Okay, make sure you log in every once in a while after Ray gets here -- I'm going to need your expertise to get through this process!!! I'm so happy for you chica!

for sure..... I won't be ghost! I promise....

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.