6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wah gwan ladies!

just want to introduce myself~

jomo told me about this place- and now dropping in to check it all out

i can tell you have a pretty awesome community here-

its been fun reading all your stories

i'm in a relationship with an amazing guy from jamaica- 1 1/2 years going strong

im trying to figure out the best situation for our future, (k-1 or CR-1)

im finding this board an awesome resource.

anyways, thanks for having me

look forward to sharing this experience, jomo has been more than awesome with providing info already

:thumbs:

Welcome to VJ!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah gwan ladies!

just want to introduce myself~

jomo told me about this place- and now dropping in to check it all out

i can tell you have a pretty awesome community here-

its been fun reading all your stories

i'm in a relationship with an amazing guy from jamaica- 1 1/2 years going strong

im trying to figure out the best situation for our future, (k-1 or CR-1)

im finding this board an awesome resource.

anyways, thanks for having me

look forward to sharing this experience, jomo has been more than awesome with providing info already

:thumbs:

Welcome.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

welcome justucia,, as unruly gal said this place is an awesome support and all the ladies are pretty cool!!

bek021.gif

okay so i was trying to update my signature and of course now i cant unpaste this damn silence of the lambs azz emoticon so i guess it will be my new siggy, SORRY DWAYNE>>>>LOL

Timeline

Yep, Honey I'm back. lol I can sleep, but I was up watching the news.

Kimmy :bonk:

Roxcie :bonk: girl, they don't fly that way. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
welcome justucia,, as unruly gal said this place is an awesome support and all the ladies are pretty cool!!

bek021.gif

okay so i was trying to update my signature and of course now i cant unpaste this damn silence of the lambs azz emoticon so i guess it will be my new siggy, SORRY DWAYNE>>>>LOL

OMG, I just spit out my water... :rofl:

Timeline

Im so irritated does anyone know how to make my computer unpaste this damn thing, i tried copy and pasting another photo but i guess im gonna be stuck looking like Hannibal,: crying:

SUnny your PC literate, how do i unpaste?

Timeline

K1 vets -- I need your help.

I just submitted the initial packet earlier this month, so it will probably be a few more months before NOA2. But I'm going to JA in two weeks -- is there anything I could be doing while in JA to prepare for the next step? Are there documents that I should bring down for my SO to have in advance of sending in the second packet? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Questions, ladies did any of your SO have any problems with their TB tine test results? Is this one of the vacc, they need to have before they can come over. Now, it's strange, when we bring the guys over for the H2B work visa, they are not required to have any physical. They don't do any kind of medical testing at all.

Timeline

alright yall im getting more cross eyed than normal cause im super sleepy, but just to dyam nosey to go to bed.

I guess i will call it a night, as i need to get my beauty sleep,,, chat with yall tomorrow

and hopefully someone, anyone can give me the address for the embassy in Kingston, cause im not sure where to look for it on VJ

Timeline
Claire, you still relaxing?

Okay. I'm going home...I'm in HEAT :devil:

Watch the one YARDS....

Girl that only lasted until 2 pm. I transferred one patient to hospice and one the Chapel Hill to get a heart transplant. That took up the whole afternoon getting all the paperwork and logistics about transferring straight. Ane before he left I got to admit an 82 yo who they are testing for meningitis. I am tired to the bone and feet hurt, but the struggle must go on. I can't sleep though, so here I am on VJ catching up

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Dagnabit sunny how you gonna pop back on and im heading to bed???

please tell me how to unpaste this damn HANNIBAL LECTOR EMOTICON, i keep trying to copy from photobucket but every time i paste i get this dumb emoticon

Timeline
Im so irritated does anyone know how to make my computer unpaste this damn thing, i tried copy and pasting another photo but i guess im gonna be stuck looking like Hannibal,: crying:

SUnny your PC literate, how do i unpaste?

You need to click the browse button and then find the picture saved on your computer. Then retype what you want to write near the picture. Does this help?

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hey Justucia! Don't be afraid to jump right in...we nah bite...and we promise to help you whenever we can! :star:

I must forewarn you though....THESE ladies can be a likkle "cookoo...cookoo" :lol: I'm 'bout the only sane one up here! :innocent::whistle::yes:

Edited by Mrs. Palmer

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.