SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
bek021.gif anyone going to any halloween parties tomorrow???

Just Trick-or-Treating. The weather should be pretty nice here.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not doing any work tomorrow. I'm just showing up. lol He comes in at 9:05pm. Straight flight from JA. WooHoo!!!! :dance:

You didn't get the morning flight? What time does he leave JA?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i have tons of photos, and a couple with me, him and his daughter. Phone receipts, and the like, i am in the process of getting the letters of intent typed and mailed by tomorrow to him so that he can sign and return to me. Morant Bay how long have you been married?

yall i cant believe we are finally moving forward and starting the process!!!!

was anyone else nervous or questioning there sanity when they mailed there packet or was preparing there packets?

Yeah, we were, when we first heard about the K1 process in June, we talked about it and I got all excited filled out all the forms everything put in the envelope the day I was suppose to mail it I called him and told him I can't. I didn't want some system dictating to how and when I was going to get married. So we scratched it, In August when I went down he propose to me and we were planning on getting married out there next May, but when I got home in September I was so depressed, I cried everyday, my coworkers and all my friends were so worried about me. So I started researching the K1 process and had the papers and everything filled out in 3 days and mailed it all in, I couldn't wait. Thank God our case is moving so quickly. I was applying for jobs in JA but didn’t get called for any interviews, that was our plan A but now it on to plan B.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DWL Mrs. P;

He's not feeling well and I'm in HEAT! I'm feeling better now and he's sick wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Would it be unwifely of me to just TEK it anyway.

No way Lawns!! Just jump pon it...woieeee!!! :blush:

im quite sure this could be considered TMI but hell one night me and dwayne came in from going somewhere, while i was down there and of course after a night of drinking magnum and red bull i was wide awake and ready to go, well dwaynes azz fell asleep i was :angry: enough to fight, when i realized all of him wasnt asleep....LOL... well suffice to say he woke up with a smile on his face :innocent:

Timeline
COngratulations SUNNY

Mrs P, dont know where your at tonight, but im slowly but getting the packet together, wanna mail it before thanksgiving... im gonna put dwaynes forms in the mail tomorrow.

i was trying to determine how much evidence to send in and do i send copies of our personal letters and emails and just white out the freaky parts....LMAO or just send copies of the envelopes and who has the kingston embassy address for me????

You don't need alot of evidence at this stage. Just proof that you have met in person within 2 years. Save all the freaky letters for the interview. :unsure::devil:

i have tons of photos, and a couple with me, him and his daughter. Phone receipts, and the like, i am in the process of getting the letters of intent typed and mailed by tomorrow to him so that he can sign and return to me. Morant Bay how long have you been married?

was anyone else nervous or questioning there sanity when they mailed there packet or was preparing there packets?

We will be married two years in January the I have to fill removal of conditions in feb. Please believe I am not looking foward to it.

I had my fears like U but what's truly wonderful about a Jamican man is when he love he loves hard and U will never doubt him on that part. we have our ups and downs but we are still growing. I would love to say everyday has been beautiful but I can't but what I can say is that everday has been a blessing. He love Mr too damn sexy to work sometimes more then I do!!!!! And he's a great grand dad to my two year old grandson. I don't believe my husband can walk without my grandson on his heels. When he's bad as all two year old can be he gets tickle we Emil talks to him in patou I guess thats how U spell it!! I would not have missed this experience for the world. Oh and to hear my MOM go WHAT DID HEY SAY??? for the thousanth time :rofl:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline
okay so im watching Greys Anatomy what is with the lesbian angle there trying to play up?

unruly, i need all the help i can get, i wasnt really sure what to send , hell maybe i will send them my headstand pic...LMAO

Nah, the one of you two whining is a good one!! LOL - just a couple pics of you two together is good. I did that, copy of my entire passport and a copy of my airmiles statement listing all my trips. I think I put a hotel receipt in there as well.

Timeline
Hey y'll..so oonuh know mi tek Kimora fi har eye doc appt..

well u shoulda did si dis young a try ask Kimora wah she si..."which is clearer, this on or that one" kimora replied that one..ahahha mi neva si nuttin funny so yet..."put ur chin right here and ur forehead there" kissmiteeth mi want si she get dat dere accomplished. she a dry put drops inna Kimora eye "Kimora keep ur eyes open, count to ten" ok sure ..b4 she coulda even attempt the drops Kimora lock up har eye dem..bwoy mi affi give it to anyone who works in any kinda pediactric care..cause a pure laughing mi a do..

So Yaads u waan laugh..mi get one progress note fi Kimora and guess mi wah?? LANGUAGE ..NEEDS IMPROVEMENT !!!! HAHHAHHAA...OK, KIMORA SPEAKS VERY WELL FOR HER AGE BUT INNA DYAM PATWAH ...AHAHAHA I JUST HAD TO LAUGH MY POOR BABY...HEHEHEEE

Poor baby girl...that doc is crazy!!

Good night everyone, Honey just go with the flow and mail it in. It's not the mailing of the documents, it's the waiting for the touches to happen. Now you sit and wait, and wait and wait.

Roxcie

Edited by RoxcieJoe

Timeline

You know it!! :yes: My best friend questions it every day still.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey roxcie , im trying not to worry myself overanalyzing every facet of every document, but im excited about it, and ready to move forward, though i do worry about him and how he will adapt and wondering how he will feel about leaving his kids , but he continually tells me no worry yuhself, so im trying not to let it stress me, i know i dont think i would be able to leave my kids and go to another country...:no:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.