Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Looks like the Embassy in Jamaica is stepping up it's game. They called my cousin and asked if he wanted to do his interview a few weeks earlier. He's scheduled for December 3rd. She gave him several options and a number to call her back before 4pm today after he talks to his wife.

That is good news......if they answer the phone!!!!!!!

Haaaaaaaa

The woman from the embassy called him back and asked if he's decided on which date to except, he told her his wife is in clinicals and she won't be out until 3:30. She said she'll call him back at 4:30. Funny thing is he said some woman called him from the US embassy and he thought it was one of his sisters playing a joke on him. He couldn't understand a damn thing she was saying on the voicemail. So, he called me and let me listen to the message. The lady was very polite.

Wow...they really have a lot of open spaces then....when was his case completed????....

I'm not sure when the case was completed. They got through the process pretty quickly. They got married in December last year and I guess she filed all the paperwork in Janaury. He called her back. She asked if he wanted November 7th. He told her that's not enough time to do the medical. She told him it's possible, since the facility where he can get the medical done is in Kingston. He said that's okay. So, he choose the 21st of November. Who else have that date?

I have that date.... for K1

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I told him no matter what do not admit to ever having smoked ever. He is working right now so I cant call and ask him, but I'm sure he didn't admit anything. I called the doctor anonymously a couple months ago and she said that they did drug tests at the doctor's discretion...

Oh well it is over now I just have to hope for the best

I thought they did drug tests for everyone? :unsure: I know that Andre had a blood test but never had to give urine.

Filed: Timeline

Sunny you and Mrs. P crazy, but it's the TRUTH!

Mrs. P; that's the only way he'll stay away is when what he calls "CRATCHES KILLAH"...that's what he calls Aunt Flo

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

Which airline did you use to fly into Detriot from Mobay and what the weather suppose to be like tomorrow. Looks like another one of Marcel's friend is leaving Jamaica tomorrow for Detriot. For whatever reason, his woman is having problems getting him a ticket. Another one of his friend got their Tuesday, but we can't find his number. Thanks.

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

Why did they him urinate in a cup, my husband didn't have to do that. Did anyone else SO have to do that?

She used Spirit Lawns...

Acrow, I hope he didn't admit to ever smoking... I don't think Ray had to urine in a cup either.

I told him no matter what do not admit to ever having smoked ever. He is working right now so I cant call and ask him, but I'm sure he didn't admit anything. I called the doctor anonymously a couple months ago and she said that they did drug tests at the doctor's discretion...

He'll be ok just pray for good results.... Ray's crazy tail smoked a few days after the interview. I had to cuss him because you never know if you might get called to retake the tests for some reason. He said all you told me was not to smoke before. Do I have to tell him everything. Lawd...

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Mrs. P; that's the only way he'll stay away is when what he calls "CRATCHES KILLAH"...that's what he calls Aunt Flo

Belly calls it being "sick". Whenever it's around that time of the month, he's always like, "Yuh still sick?" And I'm like, ain't nothing wrong with me..then I have to think about it and be like "yeah I'll be sick for another 3-5 days!" :bonk: He makes it sound like it's the Rubella or the Ebola virus---I wanna say it's just a period!! sheesh! :wacko:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

Which airline did you use to fly into Detriot from Mobay and what the weather suppose to be like tomorrow. Looks like another one of Marcel's friend is leaving Jamaica tomorrow for Detriot. For whatever reason, his woman is having problems getting him a ticket. Another one of his friend got their Tuesday, but we can't find his number. Thanks.

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

Why did they him urinate in a cup, my husband didn't have to do that. Did anyone else SO have to do that?

She used Spirit Lawns...

Acrow, I hope he didn't admit to ever smoking... I don't think Ray had to urine in a cup either.

He'll be ok just pray for good results.... Ray's crazy tail smoked a few days after the interview. I had to cuss him because you never know if you might get called to retake the tests for some reason. He said all you told me was not to smoke before. Do I have to tell him everything. Lawd...

And it's happened before.

Belly calls it being "sick". Whenever it's around that time of the month, he's always like, "Yuh still sick?" And I'm like, ain't nothing wrong with me..then I have to think about it and be like "yeah I'll be sick for another 3-5 days!" :bonk: He makes it sound like it's the Rubella or the Ebola virus---I wanna say it's just a period!! sheesh! :wacko:

See what I mean Mrs. P; they're all crazy.

Okay. I'm falling asleep...chat with ya'll later. It's way past my bedtime.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

I'm not doing any work tomorrow. I'm just showing up. lol He comes in at 9:05pm. Straight flight from JA. WooHoo!!!! :dance:

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

She used Spirit Lawns...

And it's happened before.

See what I mean Mrs. P; they're all crazy.

Okay. I'm falling asleep...chat with ya'll later. It's way past my bedtime.

Goodnight Lawny

I'm not doing any work tomorrow. I'm just showing up. lol He comes in at 9:05pm. Straight flight from JA. WooHoo!!!! :dance:

Sunny, I don't even know how you're gonna make it at work tomorrow. My stomach would be too nervous and I would be too on edge the entire day---hell they would probably send me home for the way I would be acting! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

I'm actually calm right now. I hope I don't dream about it and pee on myself. LMAO I'll be fine at work tomorrow. I may leave early tomorrow to get him some flowers or balloons. lol Good thing is I'll have my blackberry so you guy's will know once I see him.

ROC

Timeline

Night girls....

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.