SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wagwan Honey...you 'bout got the packet together?

Mrs P - how was the play last night??

I'm not sure when the case was completed. They got through the process pretty quickly. They got married in December last year and I guess she filed all the paperwork in Janaury. He called her back. She asked if he wanted November 7th. He told her that's not enough time to do the medical. She told him it's possible, since the facility where he can get the medical done is in Kingston. He said that's okay. So, he choose the 21st of November. Who else have that date?

We do :unsure:

PortlandAngel does too.

are you going?

Not me. :no: PortlandAngel is going I believe.

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Claire, you still relaxing?

Okay. I'm going home...I'm in HEAT :devil:

Watch the one YARDS....

A wha dis mean??? *cho* :angry:;)

I was waiting for you to load your EMOTIONS to make me laugh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Acrow, my husband was at his medical for 5 hours.

Same here! 5hrs.

I remember the medical being an all day thing as well. I think (I could be wrong) but I remember someone saying that they don't do patients one at a time - they have everyone come in at the same time and do the exams in shifts ie all the paperwork, then all the exams, then all the shots then all the this and that. So the person ends up being there the majority of the day.

Acrow, not sure where your SO is getting his medical done, but I hope he's not being seen by the PERVERTED nurse that kept smiling at my SO while he was naked :angry: ...she left him in the room naked and everytime she came in she would look at him smiling :angry:

Yikes! He didn't mention a perverted nurse, but he did get his done at MoBay and it took about five hours. They did make him pee in a cup...which I am nervous about...He hasn't had anything to smoke for 3 and a half weeks, but thats cutting it close. He has no fat on his body, and he has been exercising and drinking lots of water...but I'm still a little scared

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies...for those who asked earlier, the play was GREAT!! I would definitely get a copy of it on DVD or even go to see it again! I was crackin up the whole time. Tyler Perry did an excellent job with this one...the ending didn't turn out quite how I thought it would which was good...cause I hate predictability! I would give it 4.5 stars!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Honey if you deh bout...

Which airline did you use to fly into Detriot from Mobay and what the weather suppose to be like tomorrow. Looks like another one of Marcel's friend is leaving Jamaica tomorrow for Detriot. For whatever reason, his woman is having problems getting him a ticket. Another one of his friend got their Tuesday, but we can't find his number. Thanks.

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

Why did they him urinate in a cup, my husband didn't have to do that. Did anyone else SO have to do that?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

Which airline did you use to fly into Detriot from Mobay and what the weather suppose to be like tomorrow. Looks like another one of Marcel's friend is leaving Jamaica tomorrow for Detriot. For whatever reason, his woman is having problems getting him a ticket. Another one of his friend got their Tuesday, but we can't find his number. Thanks.

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

Why did they him urinate in a cup, my husband didn't have to do that. Did anyone else SO have to do that?

She used Spirit Lawns...

Acrow, I hope he didn't admit to ever smoking... I don't think Ray had to urine in a cup either.

Edited by sunnyja21

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

Lawny, Honey flew on Spirit. Weh yuh coola deh? Weh Marcel? He haffi cool off di pum pum before it gets too hot!! :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

DWL Mrs. P;

He's not feeling well and I'm in HEAT! I'm feeling better now and he's sick wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Would it be unwifely of me to just TEK it anyway.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
DWL Mrs. P;

He's not feeling well and I'm in HEAT! I'm feeling better now and he's sick wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I feel like that is your right as a wife---to tek it when u want it!! Wasn't that in a vow somewhere? :devil:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ladies...for those who asked earlier, the play was GREAT!! I would definitely get a copy of it on DVD or even go to see it again! I was crackin up the whole time. Tyler Perry did an excellent job with this one...the ending didn't turn out quite how I thought it would which was good...cause I hate predictability! I would give it 4.5 stars!

Awesome! Think they will make it into a movie?

LADIES...

If you SO has an upcomming MEDICAL it's very important very IMPORTANT that they never, ever ADMIT to smoking GANGA, erb, weed, kalliweed, sensi, boloo, keekeh...whatever they want to call it...don't ever ADMIT to smoking MARIJUANA.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
DWL Mrs. P;

Do they care about us being sick when they want it? Heck Naw! Tek it Lawns, just tek it..... :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Honey if you deh bout...

THE HEAT IS ON

Acrow,

She used Spirit Lawns...

Acrow, I hope he didn't admit to ever smoking... I don't think Ray had to urine in a cup either.

I told him no matter what do not admit to ever having smoked ever. He is working right now so I cant call and ask him, but I'm sure he didn't admit anything. I called the doctor anonymously a couple months ago and she said that they did drug tests at the doctor's discretion...

Oh well it is over now I just have to hope for the best

Timeline
DWL Mrs. P;

Do they care about us being sick when they want it? Heck Naw! Tek it Lawns, just tek it..... :rofl:

I know that's right!! Cause Belly will jump on it right now--I got to damn near kill 'em to get him to understand that he can't get it! It's literally a wrestling match--and not the good kind! :lol::lol: The only time he has NO problem steering clear, is if Aunt Flo is around ...then... :no::no:

Awesome! Think they will make it into a movie?

It would make for a good plot. I don't know though, we'll see.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.