Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
Lawns was that in town?

No, girl, it was Mobay Hope...he said the nurse was ole and tuff...I said oh, yeah, I bet you wouldn't mind if she was young...he said it didn't matter, she made him feel uncomfortable.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline

Claire, you still relaxing?

Okay. I'm going home...I'm in HEAT :devil:

Watch the one YARDS....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hey ladies, quick question?

Does anyone know the address for the Kingston Embassy?

also how do i find out the address for USCIS, i am in michigan so i dont know which center would be handling my case, i am in the process of typing up the letter for fiancee' letter of intent.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
also how do i find out the address for USCIS, i am in michigan so i dont know which center would be handling my case, i am in the process of typing up the letter for fiancee' letter of intent.

California Service Center Filings

File Form I-129F with the California Service Center if you live in:

Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, or Wyoming.

Mail your Form I-129F package to:

USCIS California Service Center

P.O. Box 10130

Laguna Niguel, CA 92607-0130

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-129Finstr.pdf

From the form instructions

Edited by Yardiewife

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawns was that in town?

No, girl, it was Mobay Hope...he said the nurse was ole and tuff...I said oh, yeah, I bet you wouldn't mind if she was young...he said it didn't matter, she made him feel uncomfortable.

:rofl: Mi love dat phrase :rofl:

Girl imagine going to the doc here in the states and getting a male nurse - that wasn't fun at all :no: Talk about uncomfortable.

Timeline

Quick question...Is the place where you do your passport in Jamaica near the embassy????

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline
Quick question...Is the place where you do your passport in Jamaica near the embassy????

i am not sure but i know in kingston most of the businesses are in close proximity to each other.i spoke with a friend who works at the passport office she said it's about 10 minutes away from the embassy.

Timeline

Ummm....Nobody here fi chat? :blush: Mi ago fix me sumthin to eat. Soon come.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
I'm not sure when the case was completed. They got through the process pretty quickly. They got married in December last year and I guess she filed all the paperwork in Janaury. He called her back. She asked if he wanted November 7th. He told her that's not enough time to do the medical. She told him it's possible, since the facility where he can get the medical done is in Kingston. He said that's okay. So, he choose the 21st of November. Who else have that date?

We do :unsure:

PortlandAngel does too.

are you going?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.