SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WAIT DEH WAIT DEH..CLAIREY..WAPEN TO MI..MI A CHOP UP LIVA...TUH BAXIDE...GILL A COME A MI YAAD FI THANKSGIVING..

Afta me nuh knoa wey yuh live??? Me ongly knoa sey Gill live a Long Island and me a go a Rosedale and that nuh too far away. Me a go falla har to see the kids dem.. and me a go bring yuh VJ cussing buddy wid me... :lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning Clairey....ur right..i was surprised to see no one :)

I don't know what happened because some of us are usually up at the crack of dawn and on VJ touching base. I know Lawny is usually really early. I wonder if she is ok... :(

:) I'm here Clairey...u get a break huh...mek di newbie do di wuk

She very independent too, so I will be here on Vj all day....lol

Hi Claire :D Glad you will have an easy day today. Enjoy!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WAIT DEH WAIT DEH..CLAIREY..WAPEN TO MI..MI A CHOP UP LIVA...TUH BAXIDE...GILL A COME A MI YAAD FI THANKSGIVING..

Afta me nuh knoa wey yuh live??? Me ongly knoa sey Gill live a Long Island and me a go a Rosedale and that nuh too far away. Me a go falla har to see the kids dem.. and me a go bring yuh VJ cussing buddy wid me... :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::yes:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Good morning Clairey....ur right..i was surprised to see no one :)

I don't know what happened because some of us are usually up at the crack of dawn and on VJ touching base. I know Lawny is usually really early. I wonder if she is ok... :(

:) I'm here Clairey...u get a break huh...mek di newbie do di wuk

She very independent too, so I will be here on Vj all day....lol

Hi Claire :D Glad you will have an easy day today. Enjoy!

Thanks Yards. How did the oral surgeon visit go yesterday???

:lol::yes:

Yuh knoa who me a talk right????

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
A wha happen in here??? :o where are the early risers????Lawny, Sus, Honey, IW, Sunny :( Oh I forgot that Sunny is getting all the rest she can before tomorrow night :yes:

WAKE UPPPPPPPP

Anyway, good morning to you all when you log on. I am here at work with an orientee who has tons of ICU experience, so I do not need to hold her hand. So I am just sitting here on VJ by myself with no one to talk to. :angry:

I'm just getting around to typing. lol Mi readi clarien!

MAWNIN FAM!

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Quick question, How many of you had your SO notarize his intent to marry letter?

We had his notarized. I haven't really heard of people having a problem with the whole notarization thing on the letter of intent so I wouldn't stress it one way or the other.

Timeline
Morning yaadies,

Just catching up before i get my day started. today will be a busy day so i imagine i will be off and on, throughout the day... Hope everyone has a good one.

Quick question, How many of you had your SO notarize his intent to marry letter?

I did. He got it notarized by the JP.

I didn't..... Only I had mines notarized.

ROC

Timeline

Hi Gilly :luv: Glad you guys are ok. Hope Ken can get some work soon. Take care.

Hi ladies,

For those who remember me (since I see tons of new people), just wanted to let you know I had my baby girl on October 9. Her name is Amaya Elise. She is definitely a handful but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Here are a couple of pictures.

Congratulations Mommy :dance: She is so adorable :luv: Glad you are both doing well. Love the name!

Timeline
Yes, it's time. December 28th is the latest for me....if I even make it that long. If my friend and ride loses her cool and quits before then, I will follow. Is it bad of me to want her to lose her cool and quit soon?????????

That's not bad of you at all :no: You are ready for some downtime and a change. Not too much longer JG.

Timeline

Congrats mommy2be.... I have been thinking about you. Amaya is so pretty, I wish you lived closer so that I could come and spoil her.

Miss you Gilli!!!!!! (L) Come back soon yuh hear!

ROC

Timeline
I don't even know if anyone can help a friend of mine out.

He's a Jamaican citizen, who currently resides in Nigeria. He's engaged to a woman in New York and they want to file K-1. He wants to know if it's easier for him to stay in Nigeria, where he's working or return to Jamaica to start the K-1 process?

I am not really sure. Is he a resident of Nigeria? How long has he been there?

Timeline
I don't even know if anyone can help a friend of mine out.

He's a Jamaican citizen, who currently resides in Nigeria. He's engaged to a woman in New York and they want to file K-1. He wants to know if it's easier for him to stay in Nigeria, where he's working or return to Jamaica to start the K-1 process?

I do not know anything about the Nigerian embassy. What I would do, Tre, is ask how difficult those embassy's are in the african threads. And then go from there. I have seen people get visa much quicker by NOT going through their home embassy when they are living in another country. I have also seen the wait seem much longer then it needed to be. It depends on the embassy. For some reason, I am thinking the Nigerian embassy requires extensive background checks that put them in hell where JA does not have that. But, that is just off the top of my head and I could be wrong to associate that with Nigeria.

JG..I THINK I WAS AGREEING WITH CLAIREY WHEN SHE SAID SHE HAS THE KIDS IN COLLEGE AND THE HOUSE..AND I SAID THAT WILL BE US IN THE FUTURE...

Just for the record, I didn't think you were biting my head off even if you are typing in all caps today. Better stop that or I am goign to quote every freakin' post on the page every time I post!!! :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YES CLAIREY MI KNOW WHO U A TALK :innocent:

Just for the record, I didn't think you were biting my head off even if you are typing in all caps today. Better stop that or I am goign to quote every freakin' post on the page every time I post!!! :devil:

HAHHAAA..ME EITHER JG..I'M AT WORK I JUST DON'T WANNA GO LOWER CASE THEN CAPS EVERY MIN.. :whistle: OK SINCE I DON'T WANT U BEING THE INFAMOUS QUOTER..I'M GONNA TRY TO DO BETTER :devil:

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

UNU tap laugh aftah mi...

My co-worker has on a wig today and damn if it's not pulled too far back from her forehead.

Morant,

I rubbed RUM in my head this morning before I left for work and, well, now I smell like a rumhead.

Claire,

I do take a multivatimin, I think my son got me sick he came home from school last week coughing and well, he's all better, mommy is still suffering. I just warmed up my ackee and salt fish and the coworkers are PO because of the smell, I told them they better not say a damn thing (since it's the UNITED NATIONS around here). So, you know what my crazy mad rass self did....I walked the entire floor, so the smell could be EVERWHERE....

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.