SweetSugahDumplin

Yardies, at home and a farrin (part 8)

6,160 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

JG...how goes it? So, you think I should tell Marcel about the trees now or wait until December?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GALANG Kimmy --- mi no care...mi still a rub it. Now, mi smell like di white rum.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG...how goes it? So, you think I should tell Marcel about the trees now or wait until December?

Are they changing colors and leaves falling now?

What are you talking about....completely bare and dripping with ice?

Poor guy. I can't wait to hear you tell the tales of him coping with his first winter.

Clairey I totally understand..and that will be us in the future..

I'm takin Kimora to the eye doc today..she's been complaining about her left eye for sometime now..and my husband can only say he prays that she doesn't need glasses..(LIKE ME :whistle: )

Hey Lawny, what's up???? You are posting late and had me here worring about you. Are you feeling any better today????

No, girl, thanks for asking. I lost 10lbs though. My hands are freezing cold. I have no temp, just feel rundown. Don't laugh, but you know the soft spot or the baby spot on your head...well, I've been rubbing it with vicks or RUM...yes, mi kuntri.

LAWD YUH KUNTRI..MI JUST RUB UP KIMORA LAST NITE WID EUCALYPTUS OIL..U OLD AND TUF NOW FI YUH MOLE DUN LOCK UP YAH NOW.. :rofl:

I feel for you, Kimmy. Not me anymore. I'm counting down the days. It was 3 years of 2 jobs in September. It's time to move along for me now.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

JG --- the leaves are falling off. I didn't really tell him about the change of seasons.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG..NOT SURE WHAT UR REFERRING TO BUT I WILL NEVER WORK 2 JOBS..NEVER AND WILL HAVE TODDLERS FOR A COUPLE OF YRS !! THATS WHY I GIVE PROPS TO EVERYONE THAT DOES.. :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

JG..NOT SURE WHAT UR REFERRING TO BUT I WILL NEVER WORK 2 JOBS..NEVER AND WILL HAVE TODDLERS FOR A COUPLE OF YRS !! THATS WHY I GIVE PROPS TO EVERYONE THAT DOES.. :thumbs:

It's kind of hard to work 2 jobs with young kids. Back in the day, when I was saving for my townhouse I worked 4 jobs (yes, call me crazy), but I needed $12,000 for downpayment. I did it for 2 years. I was young, no kids, so it worked for me.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DYUM CHICK...TELL US OW YUH REALLY FEEL!!! :lol::rofl::rofl: Can poor JG have her head back now? :lol:

How are you Guys...same way I see!! I miss ya'll!!! We are good just living life!! Ken hasn't worked in a few weeks and we are REALLY struggling...BUT our heads are up and I wouldn't have changed a THING!! The Youngs are determined to see this hard time through!!

How's things been for you guys! Shrewdie & Ton-Ton I got your PM's ...glad to see all is well and Shrewdie FINALLY yuh get through!!!! Congrats Chica!! Kimmy, how's the juggling going wid the 2 ...maybe 3?? :whistle::lol: babies??? Don't kill me I'm just joking!

Lawny, how's Marcel handling the weather? OMG-d, if Ken tells me ONE MORE TIME "It cold yah RAS!!" I am gonna scream (and it's not even that bad...YET!! :blink: )

JG, still holding it down...our Yardie trooper...how's Andre doing in the job? Glad to hear that u will be able to stop working 2 jobs soon!!

I hope and pray the rest of my Yardie fam are all good...Clairey, Jawi, Lita and the everyone else stay and be blessed!! The love is ALWAYS there although I might not stop in too much...please know you giys are NEVER far from my thoughts and prayers!!

Are we all ready for next Tuesday!?? I can't WAIT to see how all this plays out!

Love ya'll ALWAYS!!!

Gill :luv:(L)(L)

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Timeline
JG --- the leaves are falling off. I didn't really tell him about the change of seasons.

He will figure it out soon enough.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi ladies,

For those who remember me (since I see tons of new people), just wanted to let you know I had my baby girl on October 9. Her name is Amaya Elise. She is definitely a handful but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Here are a couple of pictures.

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

Due to being sleep deprived and getting used to being a mommy I haven't had time to come on here but I hope everyone is doing well.

.png

DSC00636.jpgDSC00674.jpgDSC00652.jpg

When they placed you in my arms, you slipped into my heart ♥

Timeline

OK, Kimmy....then I did misunderstand what you were referring to.

Hi Gill. So glad to hear from you. Things are good with us. Andre is at another store training their employees....been there almost a month now. So, his assistant manager training stopped. If he doesn't see some change with next week's schedule, he is going to blow a gasket. I've talked him off the ledge way too many times lately.

Yes, it's time. December 28th is the latest for me....if I even make it that long. If my friend and ride loses her cool and quits before then, I will follow. Is it bad of me to want her to lose her cool and quit soon?????????

Been there with the hard times part. Hollar if you need to vent to me about it.

Take care, Gill.

She is beautiful, Mommy. Congrats.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi ladies,

For those who remember me (since I see tons of new people), just wanted to let you know I had my baby girl on October 9. Her name is Amaya Elise. She is definitely a handful but I'm enjoying every minute of it. Here are a couple of pictures.

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

Due to being sleep deprived and getting used to being a mommy I haven't had time to come on here but I hope everyone is doing well.

OHHHH Momsie, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! G-d bless her and you and protect you both and give you the strength & wisdom to guide and raise her!!!!

Bless-ed,

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Hi ladies,

DSC00589.jpg

DSC00606.jpg

Mommy I was just asking about yu the other day. She's beautiful.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
LAWD CLAIREY ..HOW U MANAGE...MI WI HELP YUH..MI FEEL BAD

Lawd girl, I don't know. but as a single mom with a child in college, you have to do waht you have to do. sometimes I wish I had someone to help me out even with the light and gas bill and I would be fine. but you know how it is. I have to go out there and earn that second income. :angry:

I'm floating in your boat as well, but my kids aren't even in college yet!!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
I am tired to the bone. I have worked everyday since October 1stand will be off on Sunday, but I have housework to do. Who wants to volunteer to help me out????? lol Maybe I have to find someone to pay to do it for me cause I hate housework

ME...ME..MEeeeeeeeee I love housework and I'm pickey about it. I have a problem with see dust on anything or dirt anywhere. It's even worse when it comes to my bathroom. Everything in their has to be sparkling BLEACH white.

Am a come pick you up tomorrow night after work. You had betta be ready

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.